My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 20

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

I saw Brad with his phone in his hand, looking at his screen, and I hurried over.

“How good are you at fixing a major fuck-up on a cellphone?”

“I wouldn’t even attempt it, but there’s a woman that comes here nearly every night we’re open, who can fix one no matter what the problem is. She’s had mine in her hand for five minutes before, when it wouldn’t do shit - and when she gave it back to me, it was like new.

“What’s up with yours? Did you burn the flash-bulb out, taking naked pics?”

“You don’t know how close you are. I let someone talk me into taking a pic on my phone, and now it’s about to bite a plug out of my ass, if I don’t find a way to get that pic off my phone - and three more phones it was sent to.”

“Follow me. I’ve had her do the same for me and when she was through, there was no copy of the pic anywhere. I know, because both girls called me and complained about it being deleted...

“And you don’t have to tell me - I’m sure my baby sister has one of the phones in question.”

“Okay, I won’t tell you - but Courtney, and a friend of Brigitte’s also have a copy.”

“Would that friend of hers have a name that rhymes with Rita, be the guilty party?”

Man, you’re good! Have you met her?”

“She comes over to see Britt now and then - and I don’t think she owns any clothes. All she ever wears is t-shirts and panties. Britt told me she doesn’t even date and she swears she’s not gay...

“I’m going to introduce you to Gayle, but I’ll have to leave you. Just tell her what you need and be ready to throw down one Big Buck. She tells me and everyone else, that she’s on overtime when she comes out here.”

“I’ll be glad to pay that to get rid of my fuck-up... Do you really think Rita is nontoxic?”

“Britt swears by her. Ask Britt, you won’t hurt her feelings. She may even help you nail Rita’s kitty. I would imagine you met her on your route?”

“Right again.”

“Just be careful and don’t leave any tracks or fingerprints, as you nail down all those loose ends you’ll find around here.”

He introduced me to Gayle and left.

“You’re the guy all the girls are wanting to dance with, aren’t you?”

“If I am, I wasn’t aware of it. I have been dancing with my group of friends over there in Logan’s private section.”

“I was just teasing. Let me guess what your problem is ... You have a pic on your phone that you don’t want your wife or girlfriend - or both to see?”

“Close, but I’m not married and I’m still trying to locate that girlfriend. I just don’t need this pic to get into the wrong hands and cause me to lose my job.”

“Let me see that. Is it a porn pic?”

“Not really, but it does show a lot of skin. Here it is, I hope you can blank it completely out.”

“Damn Mickey, you look good with or without clothes. Tell me, do you really want this deleted? It’s going to leave a hole in your phone, plus whoever’s phone it was sent to.”

I pulled out a hundred and laid it on the table.

“I’ll do it for fifty, if you’ll dance one Swing with me. That was my favorite dance when my husband was alive.”

“Peel that pic off my screen forever and let’s go dance. I’ll pay you the hundred if you’ll give me your card. I may need another one erased sometime.”

She was tapping around on my phone the whole time we were talking, then she pushed it over in front of me.

I told her, “Here’s your hundred, now I want my dance.” She’s laughing as she puts her phone in her purse, then slides it underneath the table.

With my arm hooked in her elbow, I started skipping like kids, and she did too, as we rushed toward the dance floor. We hit the floor laughing as the band played a really fast one. The next one was slower and Gayle showed me just how really good she can Swing.

I was walking her back to her table. “I don’t know when I’ll be back, but if you come here regular, save me a dance. You are damn good, Gayle.”

“Thanks Mickey. You’re enough like Brad to be his brother.”

“You’ll never know just how close you came to taking a pic of our friendship. Take care, and if you see me next time I come out, be sure you let me know you’re here.”

The first thing I did when I went back to our table, was pick up Courtney’s phone, and open her pics.

GONE! GONE! GONE! - GONE! GONE! GONE!

THANK GOD AND GREYHOUND SHE’S GONE!

If Roy Clark were alive, he’d tell me ... Now - let that be a lesson to you - dumb-ass!

Still, I’m glad I fessed-up to Brad. What he told me makes me want to sniff around a little closer - to Ms. R A C


I saw Madelyn and Deborah coming back to the table and walked around to catch Deborah before she sat down.

“Deborah, I want my dance.”

“Mickey, I’ve never danced a lot, especially since high school. I could never keep up with you the way you do the Swing with Madelyn and the others. I would love to dance as well as Logan. She must have been born dancing, the way she lets you fling her around then catch her coming out of those turns.”

“She has never done the Swing until tonight. Actually, she told me that she’s never danced, except dancing alone in her kitchen, and never with a partner...

“Come with me and I’ll walk you through it, like I did Logan and Madelyn.”

Madelyn told her, “He’s telling you the truth, Deb. Let Mickey dance with you, and we’ll come back out here many, many more times, now that you and I are on our way to being free.”

Deborah told me on our way to the dance floor, “Mickey - Logan has invited all of us out to her ranch to spend the night, and stay all day Sunday. Madelyn and Alice both told me they’re going. I’m sure you are, and all I want to know is, will you give me a little insurance, since I’m free to do as I want - and my daddy wants grandkids?”

“Only if you let Madelyn and Logan get in bed with us.”

Take me dancing, Cowboy. I need to kick up my heels and celebrate!”


At the dance floor, she stopped. “Mickey ... I’m still nervous as hell about doing this.”

“Let’s start off with a Two-Step, then we’ll work up to the Swing.”

By the time we did the Two-Step for two numbers, Deborah was smiling.

“You’re doing really good. I can tell you’re having fun now. Tell me when, and we’ll pick a really good song to Swing.”

“I’m ready Mickey. Now I know why all the girls love dancing with you. You make it so much fun and you make it so easy to dance with you, even though I haven’t danced in years.”

“As long as you’re having fun, you make me want to dance with you again and again.”

“After we Swing, can we do one of those slow Two-Steps you do so good that makes all the women want to fuck you?”

“I didn’t know that dance was having an effect on them like that. Does it make you want to fuck me?”

“YOU - make me want to fuck you! I don’t want to sound like I’m kicking a dead duck, but for the past five or six years, I thought my life was over, until I met you.”

“Deborah, you - are - the one who made me want you. You’re also the one who made those changes in your life ... Tonight, you look like a different person. You have been smiling all night, and I heard you laughing out loud for the first time since we met.”

“I realize that, now that you told me. I feel so good, and you know what?”

“Tell me what. I want to know what makes you feel good and what makes you smile.”

“I don’t feel guilty, knowing I tried my best to make my marriage work, but the harder I tried, the worse it got. Now, I’m free to make me happy for the rest of my life - and I feel like I’m flying, I’m so fuckin happy.”

When that song ended, I pulled her close. “Kiss me, Deborah. I am so glad you and I were able to meet. I never would have known there was such a beautiful bird out there who yearned to be free of her cage. I hope we can be close friends for years to come. I don’t know how you and your dad will explain to those boys about who their daddy is, but I would love to see them now and then.”

“I’m going to tell Daddy what you just said. He’ll make it work...

“Tell me the truth do you really think we’ll have boys?”

“I’d bet my hat on it...

“I love you Mickey McGuire.”

“I love you Deborah ... What’s your last name going to be now?

“Hays.”

“I love you, Deborah Hays. Since we’re the only couple on the dance floor and they’re playing a good Swing tune, let’s dance one more time.”

When we came off the dance floor, she’s laughing so hard I had to hold her up.

“What’s so funny? Did I do something wrong?”

“I just thought of what you said... ‘What’s your last name going to be now?’ That sounds like I’m planning to change my name every week...”

“Then don’t. I love your name - Deborah Hays.”


I wasn’t aware of the time until I heard the announcement ‘Last Call

I took my phone out too look at the time - 12:30 am.

I’ve always heard, time flies when you’re having fun.

My group of friends were gathering up purses as they prepared to leave. We’ve all decided we’re going home with Logan when she leaves.

I didn’t see her anywhere, and went looking for her. I started down the foyer that leads to the restrooms, her office, and the pool room. I saw her just as she came out of her office. Before I could speak, this big guy came out of the restroom and grabbed her left wrist, pulling her around.

Logan, I’ve asked you to dance with me a dozen times before, and you told me that you never dance with your patrons. Now, this wannabe cowboy comes in and you dance with him all night as you rub yourself all over him. I think you owe me a dance before you close.”

I grabbed his other hand and pulled him around. “Turn the lady loose or I’ll call the bouncer.”

You better call him now before I bounce your ass off that brick wall!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.