My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“You started to say sexual, didn’t you? You can say what you feel. I try not to curse too much and I try to never get too naughty. But, it has been years since I’ve met a man who can say things that stir me the way you do, yet you say them in such a way that you can smile and keep talking. Please, don’t get me wrong. I’m not hitting on you and I’m not offering you anything. But, I do love your easy smile, your friendly chat, and your teasing banter that makes me wonder if you really meant that - or was I hoping you did.”

“You said it just like I feel it, too. You are a very, very attractive woman, no matter what your age. For forty, you are definitely an MILF, and I would bet a brand new dollar bill, you have heard that term before, many, many times.”

“You would win that dollar. But each of them were young and dumb and trying to pick me up. I don’t like being hit on, but I do love the friendly flirting you give off, although neither of us have said a word out of line ... that is, until I said what I did about the pussy hounds, and asked if you were one.”

“One what?”

Mickey! You’re going to get one of us in trouble if you keep asking me leading questions like that.”

“In trouble? You wouldn’t attack me, and you should know by now, neither of us would hurt the other’s feelings intentionally.”

“Can we put this conversation on the back burner for now? We need to get your bed set up. You don’t have any sheets, so remember, this is a queen and you need to get the right size.”

“Okay, that conversation is on the back burner, but I do have one question for you about Madelyn, when you have time to answer.”

We loaded the rails and the bed frame and left the tailgate down, but lifted both mattresses over the side to keep from sliding them in from the back and across the bed of the truck.

She’s sitting sideways with one knee in the bucket seat, turned to face me.

“Back to your question about Madelyn. I’m sure you were about to ask what she would think of the way we’re talking, this soon after we meet.”

“That’s close enough. Care to answer, or do I have to ask her?”

“Mickey ... she and Turner have been at odds, for over four - of the five months they’ve been married. They have no kids and she wants kids. He doesn’t, and he has not touched her, going on four months. She talks to me about it, as if I’m her Mom and I give her my honest opinion, regardless of the fact that my son is acting like a jackass...

“You asked what she would think if she heard us talking in sexy riddles. She would probably want to join us, and possibly push it even further, once she gets to know you.”

“I’m sorry I asked now. I had no idea there may be trouble brewing in the family. I mean, when she was on the phone, she was like - I don’t know - almost like she was happy to talk to me, not just sell me a washer and dryer over the phone.”

“She feeds off me. She loves to talk that same shit with me, that you and I have been talking. Almost saying things that could mean something else, but never coming right out and saying it bluntly. If he wasn’t my son, I would tell you to take her out on the trail and give her what she wants - and everything she needs ... I take that back! Give her what she needs, anyway. I love her too much to see her torn to pieces like she is.”

“But then, she would feel guilty because she let it happen, even if she did want to be a willing partner to the crime.”

“Then do me a big favor.”

“Sure, if I can.”

Fuck me in front of her so we can show her how much fun it is.”

Are you serious? You already have me thinking sexy, naughty thoughts about you, and now, you come right out and ask me to fuck you in front of your daughter-in-law?”

Sexy naughty thoughts?”

“I love getting naughty, don’t you?”

“I’m not sure I’ve ever gotten that naughty with a man. Describe naughty to me.”

“What about a woman?”

Damn you! That’s what got me worked up enough to start talking this shit with you in the first place! You always answer a question I didn’t ask. Then, you ask a question I can’t answer without telling too much personal shit about myself.”

“Okay, I’ll stop. May I ask one more question so we can clear this up?”

“I think I know what you’re about to ask.”

“Then answer my question before I ask, and we’ll put this bed together before they arrive with the washer and dryer.”

“Yes, Madelyn and I sleep together nearly every night of the week. I’m not going into any personal details for you, but so far, we have never done anal, and both of us detest the thought of that.”

“I would love to be in that bed, but...”

No butts! Where she and I are concerned, anyway!”

“You need to let me finish ... I would love to see if I could find a way to convince you and Madelyn there are no reasons to fear anal if you’re with a man who knows what he’s doing, and loves using his tongue.”

You’re lying to me, and you know it - damn it! There’s no way in hell, you would never do anything as nasty as that!”

“I would never put my tongue or anything else - in there. But I love using my tongue on a woman all over - even down there.”

“Mickey! Damn it! Stop this shit right now! You’re not even smiling ... Are serious? You are, aren’t you? Shit Man, you can’t be serious!”

“I could prove it real fast, just so you’ll know.”

“Mickey, you have my damn knees quivering like jello. Would you really lick a woman all over down there?”

“Say it and I’ll prove it.”

Would you actually lick my pussy and my ass?

“Until you beg me to stop! If you tell me you don’t like it, I’ll never mention it again.”

“I’m shaking like I’m freezing. It’s been forever, since I’ve been with a man, and here I am talking this crazy shit with a man nearly half my age - and I want you so damn bad ... I should be ashamed of myself for even admitting it!”

“Don’t be ashamed - pull your shorts and panties off. Hurry, I don’t want to be interrupted.”

“Take my phone, I want pics of you doing this shit.”

She stripped her shorts and panties down at the same time.

“Shirt and bra too. I want you naked and you better put something in your mouth...

“DAMN ALICE! You are sexy as hell, and I love your tan body.”

I took my first two pics of her ass. Damn what an ass Alice has!

“Thanks, I do try to exercise, stay in shape and take care of myself. How do you want me? I’ve got to lie on the bed or sit - one or the other. My knees are so fuckin weak I’m about to fall over.”

“Lie across the bed face down and spread your legs as wide as you can. If you try to stop me, we’ll have to wait until another time, because I’m going to make you want more.”

Without a whimper, she fell across the bed with no sheets on it. Her legs are long and tan. Her sexy ass is as dark and smooth as her arms and back, with no tan lines. And damn what an ass Alice has. I pulled her to the edge of the bed, and before she could stop me or kick herself free, I pulled her buttocks apart and made a dive for her smooth, slick pussy.

“Alice, I’m in love with your smooth hairless pussy already.”

I took two more pics.

As soon as I licked her, from her hairless mons across her small pussy, all the way to her tailbone, the first time, I knew she was getting much too excited, and about ready to blow, just from the way she’s humping her ass up and down. I was right, she spewed her cum out across my face. I licked it up, and went straight for her asshole. I didn’t try to force my tongue inside her, and never once probed her pussy. I did lick her pussy, and all the way to her tailbone again. I thought she was trying to get away until she pulled herself up with her knees under her on the side of the mattress. Her ass is raised high, her knees spread wide apart for me.

I wanted to jerk my pants down and cram my dick inside her pussy, but I knew that would happen later, and she would beg me for it.

I took two more pics of her small, tight pussy. I’ve never known but one woman close to her age, and Alice’s pussy looks like a young girl compared to my friend back in Tennessee.

With her titties mashed against the mattress, I ran both hands under her until I could hold them. As I teased her nipples, I licked her pussy and asshole until she sprayed her cum all over my chin, my neck, and my shirt - again - and again.

I had her phone in my hand as her cum spewed out, and I was hoping I caught that in the last pic.

I grabbed her left hand and pulled until she whirled around on the bed to sit facing me. She didn’t have to say anything. But, that smile of hers made it worth the ride for me.

I took two more pics, as she laughed and tried to grab her phone.

Before I gave it back to her, I sent all those pics to my phone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.