My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 19

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“Well ... home to my house. It can easily become your home, and we’ll invite all our friends to live with us and have our babies ... Your babies, I meant to say. But I want to be with you whenever you fuck each and every one of those sexy women over there, and make them pregnant. Then, every time we fuck each of them for fun.”

“I like your plan, but are you sure this is what you want? Can you give up your independence to fill your home with people you’ve just met?”

I’m not planning to give up anything! I’m gaining a family by inviting you to come live with me, and bring all our friends with you ... Alice, Deborah, and Maggie included, if they will.”

“Those three own homes and land. Deborah’s dad owns Sears, and her husband was the manager until her daddy bought him out.

“You’ve already told me you fucked her, in hopes of giving her a baby. Now, we can buy half of Sears and she can be our partner...

“We’ll buy their homes and land. They can live with us, and have your babies.”

“Logan - I really, really ... really do like you a lot. Not because you’re beautiful or rich - or sexy as hell, but because you are so open, honest, and willing to share your feelings - with others and about others...

“I’ve never been one to rush into something without taking my time to think it over. Let’s get to know each other - at your ranch, at my cabin - with Alice at her house, and us here at The Queen of Spades. I want it to be just like we’ve talked about, but I want all of that - and YOU - forever, if this is what we can agree to...

“You told me that you’re a twenty-six year old virgin. You’ve never dated, and you’ve lived alone since your dad passed away. I want you to be sure about this, before I get my hopes up that I’ll have you to love forever. Can you be my lover, and be willing to share our love with our friends?

...”Will you give us at least two weeks, if I agree to spend every minute of my time away from UPS, with you? Here at the club, at my cabin, and at your ranch? I want to love you forever - as much as I love you already, right this minute.”

“Tell me you’ll stay with me tonight - and all day Sunday, and Sunday night - and let me love you the way I want to love you. I don’t want to spend another night away from you. I know that sounds selfish, but with us talking about a future together like this, makes me want to be naked with you, and love you the way I’ve always dreamed I could love my man. MY MAN, not just A man, or any man. I love the way you make me feel, like I’m the most important woman on earth, just by looking at me... And when you smile that smile, it makes me want to take my clothes off right here and fuck you.”

“That’s the way I feel about you. I want my wife to not only love me, but want me as much or more, than I want her ... Not just sometimes, but every minute - whether we’re together like this, or me working.”

“I want you to bring your new ATV out to the ranch so you can show me how to drive it while you hold my naked titties.”

Someone - has been telling tales on me! I see Courtney looking over here and smiling.”

“Close, but it was Maggie who told me you nearly drove her fuckin crazy the day she met you. I want to be with Maggie, Courtney and you, the next time, so we can all fuck you.”

“You better be sure, because both of them love sex with women - and me.”

“Before my daddy died, he told me to take my time, and find the right man - for me - but never settle for less than real love. I asked him how could I possibly be sure he’s the right man, if and when I ever meet him...

“He told me that I’d know - and there would be no doubt about it.

“I still wasn’t sure I would ever find that man, and I told him as much. He told me the right man will make my heart beat faster than ever, and when he looks into my eyes, I’ll be able to see the love and respect he has for me...

“When I met you and looked into your eyes, you never took your eyes off mine. Most men I meet, always look down at my titties, then back up at my face, at least once.”

“I had already looked your body up and down, a dozen times, before Brad waved for you to come over. You walked straight toward me so tall, sexy and sure of yourself, and your smile was like you were meeting your lover. I couldn’t take my eyes off you and I remember thinking, if only this woman could be the one who loves me above all else...

“I want you to know, I have loved women before you, and as good as it was - I have never felt like I was in love. I hope that makes sense to you. I’ll tell you all about each of them, when it’s just you and me ... I want everything to be out in the open...

“I especially want you to know about Kayla and me.”

“I’m glad you mentioned Kayla. She and I talked in my restroom, and I told her that I would love to be best friends with her. She’s so beautiful and fit - and she’s smart too. I just love who she is. She looks as if she’s having so much fun, just being Kayla. If there is a way - I would love for you and me to have our first son, on the same day she has our son’s first brother...

“I love who she is that much, and I want to be just like her.

“If you ask me, you two could be sisters. Both of you are beautiful, smart as hell, and you love life. Even when you weren’t sure you’d ever meet the man of your dreams, you were still planning for your future. I’m so glad your dad told you to wait and find the right man. I want more than anything on this earth - to be that man in your life...

“I just want you - to be positive - that it’s me you want forever.”


“The band is starting another session. Want to dance some more?”

“I’ll dance with you, but only two numbers this time. You need to dance with Alice, Madelyn and the nurses.”

“I’ll do that, if you’ll wait for me. I want to hold you, and now that we have talked about a future, I don’t want to let you go.”

“I’ll be here, when you dance with our friends. Please dance with Courtney too. I want you to ask her to sleep in my bed tonight, with Kayla, you and me.”

“Kiss me before we go out there, I’d hate to embarrass you in front of all your club members.”

“You kiss me. I love the way you make me feel when you pull me close and hold me against your hard body. Kiss me, Mickey. You make me want to fuck you when we kiss. I have never been kissed until tonight, and now I can’t get enough of you.”

“Good, I’m going to see that you never go back to living alone.”

We danced to three songs. Two slow numbers where we really danced close as I held her - and we did a slow Two-Step.

The last one, we did the Swing again and this is becoming my favorite, with the way Logan has caught onto this dance.

“Dance with Geri while Brad is gone. I’d like to know how they feel about each other. They haven’t stopped talking all night.”


...”Geri, may I have this dance?”

“I was hoping I’d get a chance to dance with you. You are so smooth and you make all the women look like professionals. Just don’t expect me to Swing with you like Logan does.”

“Tell me about my friend. Isn’t he the most laid back, easy going guy you’ve ever met?”

“You hit on all his high points, and I’m having a hard time, keeping myself from offering him too much - too soon.”

“You can be friends with Brad, and even offer him anything, and he’ll not push you for more. I’ve known him for most of my life and he’s one of the good guys through and through.”

“He thinks just as much of you, as you think of him. Yes, he’s one of the good guys and he is as close to your height and build as anyone I’ve ever seen...

“I know you well enough now, that you’ll never tell him about us, and all the crazy shit we did out there under the bridge that day. I’d rather he never knew about that, though I’ll never forget what you and Kayla gave me that day.”

“What do you think about Kayla and Logan being so close?”

“I think before this weekend is over, they will have both fucked you in the same bed at the same time. You’re always in the right place at the right time, and now, you have two beautiful women your age loving you and even willing to share you with each other.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.