My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 18

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

I offered to let her break.

“To be fair, we’ll lag for the break.”

I nodded for her to go first and she left the cue ball less than an inch from the end rail. She’s smiling as I look at her before taking my shot. I knew I had her, but it was fun watching her face as my cue ball eased up to the rail - and stopped.

You’re good, Mickey McGuire.

I have played a few games in the past - but it’s been so long, I’ll have to rely on luck tonight.”

I broke, and ran the table, then called the eight ball in the far right corner on a bank shot, instead of straight in.

Now, you’re toying with me!”

“No, just playing a game I’ve always loved, and my luck seems to be coming back to me now.

...”Your break, Dear”

She broke and ran the table down to the eight and nine balls. She missed a tough, call shot on the nine and I was left with a shot on the nine - dead in the hole. I didn’t take that shot, but called the nine on an easy bank, that left the cue ball a few inches from center of the table - then called the eight in the corner nearest to my left elbow, on a long bank shot from the far rail.

“You’re not just toying again, you’re rubbing it in.”

“I may miss.”

“You never miss, and now I know to never bet against you again on the pool table. You’re not just lucky, you are damn good, Mickey.”

I banked the cue ball off the far rail and let it roll slowly into the eight, sinking the shot.

“Do I get a hug before the band comes back? I would love to dance with you at least once, while the band’s playing a slow one, then dance the entire next set with you.”

“I’ve never hugged a man, including my own daddy - since my titties exploded out of my chest when I turned thirteen. Don’t embarrass me - and please - please - don’t let me embarrass myself in front everyone while we’re on the dance floor. I’ve never danced here in all the years I’ve been coming here.”

“Then, you hug me, and I’ll put my arms around you in the same manner. I don’t want to embarrass you, but I do want to hold you and let you know that I like you - a lot. I’ve never asked for sex on the dance floor. I’d rather wait until it’s offered, and I’m not trying to sound conceited about it. My Mom taught me to respect women, and I’ve always respected her teaching.”

“Her son is still a gentleman - and it shows.”

With her arms around my neck, she pulled herself up until her face is barely inches from mine, as I look down into her eyes.

“Put your arms around me and hold me tight, Mickey. Damn, you are much of a man and I’ll have to be careful, or I will make a fool of myself.”

“Don’t worry about what anyone else thinks, do what feels good to you - and if you happen to want more, don’t ask for it - just go for it.”

“Already I want more, but I want you to know right now, I’m not afraid of you. Though I am afraid of me, and what will happen if I let myself go and reach for all the things I’ve been afraid to let go, and enjoy my entire life. I’m so glad you came into my life. I don’t want to create a problem for you and your other female friends, I just want to be a part of you, if I can - and them too, if you’ll let me ease in line with them, somewhere, and find my place.”

“The band is getting ready to play their second set. Are you sure about this? The Queen of Spades is your kingdom, and this crowd is yours.”

“I’m so ready, I’m shaking - but I’m excited about dancing with you too. I’ve danced alone for years in my kitchen. Now, I’m so glad to have you as my first dance partner.

“We’ll start out with a slow Two-Step, and me pushing. I’ll twirl you at the corners and you can push me to the next corner.”

“I’m with you, and now I want to hug you again. Pay no attention to my titties, and just hug me like - like I’m your lover. ... maybe?”

“You make me want you more than ever, saying things like that, but there’s no way in hell I can ignore your titties.”

“You make me want you, just by looking at you. You’re as tall as Brad and your shoulders are even broader. You walk so smooth and sexy, and there’s not a woman here tonight that hasn’t turned to look at your sexy ass when you walk by. Your smile comes so easy, and you make me so weak, I could kiss you right here, before we start.”

“Kiss me, Logan. Just save the real stuff for later and we’ll see how our first night together goes.”

“Kayla told me to relax and give-up my body to you with our first kiss, just so you’ll know that I want you. You kiss me, Mickey, and I’ll return your kiss the same way.”

We’re a few feet away from our table, near the dance floor as the band started playing. She’s on her toes, and her titties are like mountains between us - pressing against my chest. With my hands low on her back, I pulled her up as I pulled her closer.

Her lips met mine, and I kissed her the way Kayla and I first kissed out on the trail. Though our first kiss lasted only a few seconds, there was smoke rising as we parted.

...”Here we go, just press your entire body to mine like we’re making love, and move your legs with mine, when I move. Dance on the balls of your feet, not flatfooted, or on your heels. Don’t even step - slide your boots like you’re skating - like Boot Scootin Boogie. I’ll go slow and we’ll do this together.”

We were a little rough coming out of our first turn at the far corner, but with me pushing and her pulling, we smoothed it out within a few steps. We were moving right along the edge of the raised oak dance floor and by the time we made our first lap, we were in step and I could feel her body relax.

“You’re good at anything you do, aren’t you?” She asked, leaning her head back to look at me.

“No. I’m only good at the few things that I do well. Dancing and shooting pool just happens to come easy for me. Dancing especially since Mom took her time, making it fun for me to learn.”

“Brad told me you were on the swim team that won State - two years in a row. He told me too, that and he took Karate lessons under your dad for six years ... and you’re a Black Belt. He also told me to get ready - because you’re going to steal my heart.”

“Brad and I have been very close, best of friends for years. I’ll tell you more about that one day, when we’re relaxing and everything is quiet ... Do you swim?”

“I swim better than I dance. I want you to swim with me, when you come home with me tonight. It’s going to be late, but I have lights, and a pool big enough for all of us.”

“None of us have swimsuits.”

“Then we’ll skinny-dip. I’ve never swum naked before, not even when there was no one else around - have you?”

“Yes, and I’m anxious to swim with you, naked or not.”


We not only danced to that first song - we danced to every song, fast and slow - during the entire second set. Then, when the band went on break, the dance floor was empty except for us - as they played recorded music.

“Have you tried doing the Swing steps in your kitchen?”

“No, but I love watching a couple Swing here at the club when they’re really good at it. Are we going to do that one next?”

“Do you want to?”

“I just want to be next to you. Teach me to Swing, and anything else you think I may enjoy doing with you.”

“I’m not going to comment on that, just yet...

“Now - I’ll hold you out away from me on this dance. Remember, rise up on the toes of your boots, almost like you’re tip-toeing. We’ll start off with the Triple Two-Step ... It starts just like the Two-Step ... left-right, left-right ... One-two-three, One-two-three, then - we’ll take two walking steps - walk-walk. Repeat, Repeat. Then, without breaking stride, I’ll twirl you twice. When you come out of the last spin, I’ll catch your hand, and we’ll go right back into the Triple Two-Step ... Repeat - repeat - repeat.”

“Will you walk me through it first?”

“Sure. Just relax and watch my feet as I walk you through it slow. You learn fast and you move so smooth on the dance floor it looks like you’re skating ... Here we go...”

We covered the whole floor as we danced. Within a few steps into the Swing, she’s right with me, never missing a step. As we turned and danced, I noticed there were no other couples on the floor with us. It looked as if the entire crowd is standing around the edge of the dance floor, watching as we do the swing. It made me so proud to know they think this much of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.