My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 17

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

Courtney was licking my cock clean, making me hard as a rock again when I reached down to pull her up on top of me. “Fuck me, Courtney. You’re about to make me come and I would rather have my cock inside your pussy.”

“Last night was special to me, with Kayla, Madelyn and Deborah. You made me come so many times I dreamed about us fucking again. Now your cock makes my pussy feel so good, I’m about to get my come way too fast.”

“Don’t hold back. Let it go and I’ll be right behind you.”

“Here it comes, kiss me and make me come even harder. YES I FEEL YOUR COCK SWELLING AND I LOVE THAT FEELING.

“HERE I COME...”


I didn’t even hear Brad when he came home last night, and if he hadn’t left a note on Brigitte’s door, I wouldn’t have known he was here.

’LUCKY DEVIL’

I did see him before we started our routes.

“Hey Partner, we’re all set for tomorrow night. Logan put a Reserved Sign on your table as soon as she told me to bring all my Outlaw Friends out to party.

“I told her you were ten foot tall and bullet proof. I even showed her a pic Brigitte sent me that she took of you and me yesterday. You’ll never guess what she said.”

“Then tell me.”

“Nice Butt.”

“Brad ... you’re lying - Aren’t you?”

“No, I’m not. Ask her when you meet her tonight, if you don’t believe me.”


My third day on my new route went like a rerun from yesterday.

I even had another delivery for Rita Carter. And as soon as she mentioned Brigitte, I knew there was going to be some trash talk...

“Mickey, I’m jealous of my friend Brigitte.”

“I hope you don’t spread that around. I wish she hadn’t sent it to you.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t spread this pic around. I would love to have more though.”

“There aren’t any more, and there will never be any more.”

“She told me you live alone out in the country.”

“She’s never been there.”

“I love the country.”

“I do too, it’s quiet and peaceful out there. Look, I have to run. I hope you’ll keep that pic to yourself.”

“Please don’t be mad at me. I would never cause you trouble, but I would love to spend the night with Brigitte one night if you were going to be there.”

“I can’t do that, even though you’re a very beautiful young woman.”

“Will you still bring my packages to me? I never meant to make you mad or hurt your feelings.”

“You’ll get your packages as always. I’m not mad at you. I’m mad at myself for letting that pic get out.”

“No one can tell it’s you. I would never tell and I will never share it. But I would like to be your friend, away from my home and away from UPS.”

“Let’s keep it like this for now, then we’ll see how that part goes.”

“Mickey, I’m not a bad person. I don’t even date. I work from home and I don’t have many friends. I would love to be your friend though, if you’ll let me.”

“Ms. Carter...

“Please call me Rita. I’m so sorry I even mentioned the pic now.”

“Rita, let’s be friends. If you’ll trust me, I’ll trust you - and maybe one day you can take a ride out into the country.”

“Thanks Mickey. I can see now, you really are a friend. I don’t have many but I would love to be your friend.”

“See you next week.”

“Bye Mickey.”

Man, I feel like there could be a storm brewing and I’m only a few days into my new route. DAMN ... NO MORE NAKED PICS FOR ME...

DAMN and that young woman has it all too. Looks, sexy body ... money out her ass.

I hate to even bring this up to Brigitte. I’m to blame, not her. I need to talk to Brad...


Saturday might, we loaded up in four vehicles and with Courtney and Maggie with me, I swung by and picked up Brigitte. She’s keyed up and ready to party, as always. She even told me how to get to the restaurant from Brad’s apartment without going through downtown.

Though we were eating, we started our fun as we ate and talked.

Alice and Maggie fussed when I paid for all our meals.

Though Brigitte is with me, and she’s been there before, I told Alice I’d follow her to The Queen of Spades.

“I’m sure Brad’s there already?”

“Yes, he said he’ll be watching for us so he can get us in as Logan’s personal guests, and we won’t have to pay to get in.”

“I see Alice and the rest of our bunch waiting for us near the entrance. Let’s go have some fun, girls.”

I’ve never been inside this place. I left here two days after graduation.

From the outside, it looks big. Inside, it looks huge. I was still looking around the place as the crowd continued piling in.

I saw Brad waving overhead, and our group walked over to where he stood. He held a red ribbon in his hand and asked Courtney to hold her right wrist out.

“Keep this on and we’ll never have any problems with the alcohol and tobacco guys. This is to designate to the waitresses that you’re under twenty-one and they cannot serve you alcohol. Brigitte will have one too.”

Though I wasn’t really looking for her, I did look the crowd of people over as Brad led us toward the backside of the dance floor where there were three large tables roped off. He took the red rope off the end post and hooked it on the next post, leaving a six foot gap for us to enter.

Before Brad could lead her over to introduce us, I knew this was Logan Spade coming toward us. I’d heard so much about her from Brad and Brigitte, that I knew there was no one in this building who could look like her.

I was just about to take my seat at the huge round table between Madelyn and Brigitte when Brad waved for me. They were walking straight toward me as I stepped away from the table.

“Mickey, I want you to meet - The Queen of Spades, Miss Logan Spade.”

“Logan, it is my absolute pleasure to introduce you to my best friend forever - Mickey McGuire.”

She seemed shy at first, but she smiled and told me, “Mickey, I could have been blindfolded and picked you out of this crowd. Brad has sung your praise every minute I have been close enough to hear him, since he first told me about his friend Mickey, and all your friends coming out tonight.

“Welcome to The Queen of Spades. We hope all of you will enjoy your time here and come back to see us again.”

I reached out to take her hand. Though I held her hand, I didn’t clasp my fingers to hers, until she clasped my hand and held onto me as we talked.

“Logan, Brad tried to describe you to me, but he didn’t even come close. Thank you for letting us come here as your guests and bring our young friend, Courtney Baxter and her Mom Maggie - over here. I’m sure they will each want to thank you as well.”

“Brad has told me so much about you, I’d love to sit and get to know you better.”

“Sure, I’d like that too. If you dance, I’d like to ask for a dance later.”

I never dance with anyone here at the club, but I would enjoy visiting with you later.”

“Sure. Again thanks for letting us meet and party here at your club.”

Boy - was I ever shot down -- I still can’t keep from looking at her. It’s not just those .50 caliber guns she’s packing. Yet, this woman must hate men, since Brad said she never dates and never dances here at her club. She let me know damn quick, she never dances with anyone here at the club


We had just been served our first drinks when the band started playing. They are really good and I wanted to get out there and kick up my heels. I’ve never been to a nightclub, and I’ve only danced with Mom in the kitchen, where she taught me all the dance steps.

“Kayla, may I have this first dance with you?”

“I would love to. It’s been at least two years since I danced, but let’s go show them how it’s done.


“You’re good, Mickey. You move so smooth and I can tell, you have danced a lot.”

“I have never danced in a club like this, but my mom taught me all the dance steps in our kitchen years ago. She made it fun and that time with her is some of my favorite memories ... Do you Triple-Step and Swing?”

“I have, but it was back in high school. If you’ll show me the steps, I’d love to dance some more with you.”

Within a few minutes and a few walking steps through the different dances, she and I were really kicking up our heels.

“Damn Mickey, you really are good. You make dancing with you so much fun and I love the way you take me through all the turns and spins.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.