My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 16

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

I didn’t get to see Brigitte before I started my route. I did get a text from her at ten, when she told me that she and Courtney were on break, and she was thrilled that we’re going to Brad’s apartment with her.

I didn’t have a delivery for Sears, but I had to pass right by there, so I stopped for a few minutes. I didn’t stay long, but while I was there, Deborah took me back to meet her dad.

I was shocked speechless - for one of the few times in my life, when he stood and walked around his desk to shake my hand - then he told me - “Mickey, I’m thrilled to meet the daddy of my grandkids.”

Deborah and Madelyn were in his office with us, as he made it plain that he’s expecting his firstborn grandchild in no less than ten months.

As I was leaving, he walked with me out to my truck. “Mickey, I know Deborah and you will never marry, but she has told me so much about you, that I feel like I’ve known you for years. If you ever need anything, or if ever leave UPS for any reason, come see me.”


Though I have even more deliveries today than yesterday, I was able to make my last one in less time than I did the day before.

I did have a delivery to an address on Gilmore Street that I delivered to the day before ... and that made me anxious.

Yesterday, she opened the door as soon as I stepped upon the porch.

“Ms. Rita Carter?”

She’s wearing a white t-shirt, and when I gave her the package, I got a glimpse of her red bikini panties.

“That’s me. You’re new here, aren’t you?”

“Yes, my first day on this route, since I transferred. Have a good day.”

“You too, and I’m sure I’ll seen you again. I do a lot of shopping online.”

“Good, that keeps us busy.”

I know when a woman is asking for more, and this one needs to be careful with that sly smile...


Today, she’s wearing a crop-top that doesn’t even cover the bottom half of her titties ... and white bikini panties that are only inches from being a thong.

“Ms. Carter, I have another package for you. Be careful, this one is very heavy, to be so small.”

“Thanks, may I ask your name?”

“Sure - I’m Mickey.”

“Mickey, I’m Rita Carter, as I’m sure you know by now, and I’m glad you’re my UPS guy.”

“Thanks, I’m glad I am too, and I’m sure I’ll be back, since you said you do a lot of online shopping.”

“I would offer you a Coke, but I know you guys are always in a hurry.”

“Yes, and we try to get our deliveries done, so we’ll have more personal time. Thanks for the offer though ... See ya.”

“Yes, I’m sure I’ll see you soon, bye Mickey.”

She’s not wearing a ring ... No jewelry at all. She, or someone who lives here must make a lot of money. There’s been a new Corvette parked in the garage both days. Must be hers, the plate has R A C on it, though someone could have bought it for her.

Oh well, I have more women than I can keep happy as it is, and I’ve only been here five days.


As soon as I parked my truck, I was sending a text to Courtney as I walked toward the docks to check out.

‘Have you talked to Brigitte’

‘She and I are at the cafe

come get a sandwich

she said you’re going to need it’

Both are wearing t-shirts that are way too small, and there’s no doubt, there are no bras under them.

Brigitte patted the booth seat next to her as she slid over, just enough for me to sit next to her.

I knew they were eager, so I decided to kick it up a notch.

“I’m not sure what’s on the menu for today, but I see two meals I would love to eat.”

Brigitte told me, “We ordered you a cheeseburger, but we’ve already decided we’re going to be your dessert.”

“I love dessert and no matter what the special of the day is, I can never get enough.”

“Mickey, you have me so excited already, I’m shaking. You have no idea how long I have waited for this day.”

“I have to confess, I wanted you years ago, but I was best friends with your brother and I wasn’t about to betray my best friend by screwing his little sister.”

“Brad told me that same thing more than once back then, and he also told me you’d come back one day and we would both be free to decide what, how, when, and where we wanted to be together ... He told me yesterday that I didn’t need to try and hook you, that you were still free - but that’s only because you haven’t met Logan Spade - yet.”

“Have you met her?”

“Yes and just wait until you meet her. She could be a movie star, or anything else she wants to be. According to Brad, she’s one of the richest people in this county, and even makes the top ten in the whole state.”

“I’ve never met a rich woman who didn’t try to buy her way through life, no matter what was on sale.”

“She’s different, Mickey. You need to have an open mind when you meet Logan. I was with Brad last night when he told her about you wanting to bring all your friends to The Queen of Spades Saturday night. You should have seen her. As soon as he started telling her about you being as big as him, having a Black Belt in Karate, being on the Championship Swim Team in high school, never been married, and the best friend he’s ever had - she was sitting up straight - suddenly full of questions, and smiling as if she knew you already.

“I showed her a pic that I took of you and Brad, when y’all walked away from Courtney and me yesterday. You should have seen her grab my phone and enlarge your pic. I knew she would comment on your sexy ass, and she did.”

“Brigitte, don’t set me up to fall on my face.”

“I’m not setting you up. I’m telling you this because that young woman is going to fall flat on her face - for you...

“Now, we need to eat so Courtney and I can go get a piece of your ass while you’re still hot on the market.”

“I remember when you were so cute and shy, you would duck your head and run when I winked at you.”

“I remember that too, and even back then, you were my hero. Now that you’re back and I have Courtney to help me tackle your ass, I want all of you - that you’ll let me have. I’m not trying to trap you, I just want to love and fuck my hero who has come back home, more handsome, bigger and better than ever before...

“I’ve waited for you for seven years and I’ll beg if I have to.”

“You won’t have to beg me. Courtney didn’t beg, and look at the smile on my friends face now. I want my friend Brigitte to be smiling like that not only tonight, but every time we see each other.

“Courtney and I brought our clothes for tomorrow, so we could spend the night with you. I hope Brad has two beds in his apartment, because I’m not going to share my two girls with your brother, or anyone else.”

“He has two bedrooms and he calls his spare room - Britt’s room - now that I stay there most of the time since I started working fulltime at UPS.”

“Tell the waitress we want our orders to go. I’m ready to have both my friends in bed naked with me.”

“I’ll run tell them now.”

“Here, take this twenty and tell them to keep the change.”

Courtney told me, “Mickey, I have never seen anyone like you in my life. You are just - You all the time, and that makes you different from any man, anywhere ... Here she comes back, and look at that smile on her face...

“I love my friend all over again.”


Brad’s apartment is in the really high-class part of town. I’m glad now that none of these apartments were in the paper when I searched for a place to live. Just thinking about all I would have missed, made me shiver like I was cold.

Brigitte took us through the living room, and down the hall to the last room across from the bathroom.

“This is my bathroom, since Brad has a master bath inside his bedroom. Hang your clothes in the closet and let’s sit on the bed naked to eat our sandwiches.”

“Brigitte?”

“Yes.”

“Take your clothes off, and come around here to kiss me. Then, if you have no problem with kissing girls, kiss Courtney. She and I are best friends and we want you to be our best friend too.”

She was down to her panties, then she kicked them off before diving across the bed to where I stood.

“Courtney told me you were fuckin huge, and my best friend Courtney doesn’t lie.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.