My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 15

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“I want my hug before we leave, and there’s something I need to tell you first ... when you were telling me about Mom hugging you - you didn’t know at the time, that I was standing behind you, and I saw her hugging you as both of you cried. I ran to my room and closed the door, I was crying so hard and so loud I couldn’t stop...

“You’ll never know how bad I wanted to hug you too, and make your hurt go away. After you left, Mom sat on my bed for hours as she held me. She told me that you were a very strong young man, and that would be okay. Then she told me that one day you would return, and then I can hug you and tell you that I love you for who you are...

“We won’t be able to hug at work Mickey - but now, after all these years - I want to put my arms around your broad chest and hug my hero.”

She wasn’t crying when we hugged, but I felt her sob, and I could barely manage to choke back my own tears.

“We’ll hug any time we can, and we’ll be friends forever. The other stuff - we almost talked about in there - will happen. It’s best if we just let it cruise along until it happens. I love the woman you have become, and I love you even more because you’re not one bit hung up on yourself, even though you are the most beautiful woman at UPS.”

“You’re just saying that so you can get your hands on my titties.”

“When I do - you’ll be my woman.”

“Hurry and make me your woman. I know you have other women, but hurry to me. Courtney and I want to love you at the same time if you’ll let us. Just seeing you today has been special for me. Now, I’m a woman and I need more - you know what I want - and what I need.”

“Then we’ll make it special. See you tomorrow, I hope.”

“Bye for now. I’m not going to kiss you until I can be naked with you.”

“That gives both of us something special to look forward to.”


On our way home, I told Courtney about Madelyn and Deborah Walsh coming out later.

“I wish I could be with you.”

“I told them that if it’s still daylight when they get here, we’ll stay at the cabin.”

“It’s still going to be light - isn’t it?”

“Yes ... Now tell me about your first day of training, and your time with Brigitte.”

“I really, really do like her and we had so much fun just being together, off and on all day. I met a lot of people, and most of them were very friendly. I did see some of the women looking at my titties, then Brigitte’s titties, before turning away. I am so damn proud of my titties, and even Brigitte told me she wants to see my naked titties as soon as we can.”

“Does she like girls and boys? Brad told me he thinks she’s still a virgin - and now - she wants me, to remedy that.”

“She asked if it would bother me if she wanted you to be her first. I told her I would love to be with her and help her, if she’ll let me. We were in the restroom and she looked around, before telling me she would love to see you and me fucking...

“She really likes you a lot, and she even asked me if I would help her be more like me. That made me feel so fuckin good, I could have kissed her. I told her she’s more like me than anyone I have ever met. I did tell her that she needs to be patient, and you’ll let her know what you want her to do - and how - and when.”

“Did I tell you already, that I love my young woman friend, Courtney Baxter?”

“You did, and just knowing that all day long, makes me want your cock in my pussy each time I look at you.”

“Does she shave her pussy?”

“No, but I told her that my friend, Alice shaved my pussy. She asked me if I would shave her pussy the first time we’re alone together, and have time. She even asked me if my friend Alice kissed my pussy with no hair on it. I told her yes, and she even showed me how to make a woman come - time and time again.”

“And?”

“And we’re going to shave each other and I’m going to give our new friend some lessons in eating pussy. She’s on the pill and she wants you so bad ... I hope it’s as good for her as it was for me when you and I fucked the first time.”

“Text her now and tell her that I want to be there when you shave each other.”

“And if she wants us to fuck her at the same time?”

“We’ll make it so good, she’ll beg us to fuck her again and again...

“I forgot to mention, Brad is the bouncer at The Queen of Spades... the local Honky Tonk - on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights, and he’s going to ask his boss to let you in with us this Saturday night.”

“If they let me in, how many women will you have - if all of us go and Brigitte goes with us?”

“I counted seven before her, but the way Deborah and Madelyn talked today, we may have nine, if Deborah goes and Brigitte goes too.”

“Can you fuck all nine of us in one night? I would love to ask Brigitte to spend the night with us at your cabin. If every one of them wants your cock too, we may need to stay with Alice.”

“I hope you never change. You are so much fun, and I want more than anything, for you to be happy - no matter where our lives take us.”

“You made a woman of me, and between you, Alice, and Mom - all of you have given me plenty of reason to be happy about my life, and to love my friends unconditionally...

“Here’s her answer.

’Tell Mickey that I want everything he gave you to make it so special for you, and everything else he’s ever done with a woman. I’ve never done anything with a boy or girl, but I want to be with you the same way I want to be with Mickey. I am so fuckin hyper right now, I need a cold shower so I can try to cool my ass off’

“Ask her what she’s doing tomorrow after work.”

“I did, and look at this.

Brad goes straight to the club from UPS on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and he just now told me that I can use his place anytime I want to entertain my friends’

“Use my phone, and text Kayla. Tell her that she’s invited to a party at my cabin as soon as she gets home.”

“Do you want me to pretend I’m you, doing the texting?”

“Yes, and if she does come over, you can get ready - she’s already told me she wants some of your sexy ass.”

“OH LOOK! She wants to know if Courtney’s going to be there. That makes me feel so damn special.”

“Tell her yes, that Courtney, Madelyn and Deborah Walsh will be there.”

“She said she’s bringing two bottles of wine.”

“Tell her to come over naked ... She loves doing daring shit like that anyway.”

“Do you want me to dare her, as if I’m you?”

“Just tell her to come over naked, that Courtney’s here now and she’s already naked.”

I LOVE YOU MICKEY McGUIRE! Each time I get close to you, you make my pussy so wet I could jump on your cock and fuck you. I want you to pull this same stunt on me one day, and I don’t care if Alice, Mom, and Brigitte are all there when I walk in naked. Just bend me over and fuck me in front of them.”

“You better hurry inside and strip. Kayla’s pickup is home and she’ll be here soon.”

“Strip with me. I want to be sitting on your lap kissing you when she comes in.”


We were sitting on the couch naked when we heard Kayla on the porch. “Run open the door for her and hug her as soon as she steps inside.”

“You make me want to be so fuckin wild and free...

...”KAYLA! WOW! You look so sexy standing there naked. I want to start tanning too, so I won’t be so pale. Here, let me have one bottle and two of those glasses before you drop them.”

“Courtney - Mickey told me you were going to be here and I nearly fell twice, as I was running and trying not to drop the wine or glasses ... Give me a naked hug now that we have the wine and glasses safely on the table ... You are so beautiful and sexy. I hope we can hug lots more while we’re naked.”

“I’ve never been naked with a girl before, but I could learn to love your sexy body. I love your long black hair and I love your smooth pussy with no hair...

“Mickey told me that you and he have become close friends, and after my first day on the job at UPS, I am so hyper and horny, I could sit on his cock and fuck him.”

“Mickey, hug me and kiss my titties. I’m so glad you invited me over. I’m anxious to help Courtney fuck you, and I know Madelyn will want some of your cock too. I hope she likes having her pussy licked and sucked. That woman is a beauty queen and she doesn’t seem to realize just how sexy she is.”

“Didn’t you tell me the other day, that you met Deborah Walsh a few years ago? She’s coming out here with Madelyn. I met her today when I delivered a package to Sears. She’s eager to have fun and she’s desperately in need of new friends in her life.”

“Yes, I’ve met her, and though we didn’t have much time together, we did have fun for a few minutes. I hope we can convince her to join us. Do you think she will be shocked to see us sitting on your couch naked?”

“There was no one in Sears but Deborah and Madelyn when I delivered two packages. She told me that she’s looking forward to our party out here. She doesn’t know you and Courtney are here ... From what Madelyn told me, and the way Deborah was talking today, she may want some pussy from both of you.”

“Courtney, hold the glasses and I’ll pour us a glass of wine. I’m sure you’ve had the pleasure of riding Mickey’s cock by now, but I want to see you sit on him and take his cock. I would love to be on the floor in front of you so I can kiss your pussy and lick his cock while you fuck him.”

“Will you sit on his cock, and let me kiss your pussy as you fuck him? I’m sure when the others get here that Ms. Walsh and Madelyn will want to fuck Mickey as soon as they arrive.”

“Hurry Baby. I love your sweet little pussy and I’m sure Mickey loves fucking you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.