My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 14

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“Mickey, tell me what you had in mind when you mentioned making a deal.”

“That limestone quarry that Courtney showed me, is on your property, isn’t it?”

“Yes, but it’s been shut down for years. My husband wasn’t healthy enough to keep it operating, and at the time, no one else wanted to take over...

“What do you have in mind?”

“On my way over here, I saw county after county spreading crushed limestone on their roads. There were some interstates under construction, and they were using crushed limestone for a layer of bedding under the pavement. There was one construction site I passed where they were laying a large underground pipeline and they were using limestone bedding.

“Have you thought about leasing your quarry to a large contractor?”

“I did try that not long after Harold died, but no one would offer enough to even make it worthwhile.”

“How about the county, or even the state? Have you tried either of them?”

“No, like I said, I put an ad in the papers about five or six years ago and just dropped it when no one replied to the ad. I doubt any of that equipment over there would be in usable condition as long as it has been idle.”

“From what I saw, it’s still solid, though it could use a good sandblasting and painting. I’m sure it would take some work and probably some replacement parts, but it looks like it can be put back in operation.

“If you don’t mind, I’ll do some asking and checking around to see if there’s a market for limestone in this area. I know the county puts it on the roads. Even your county road 7112 has limestone.”

“I have a little money stuck back from Harold’s life insurance, but not enough to put all that equipment back in working condition.”

“I have some money my parents left me. If I can find a need for your crushed limestone, that’s big enough to make it pay, would you be willing to let me help put it back in operation, for part of your business?”

“Does fifty-fifty sound good enough? Since you’ll have to do all the planning, calling, leg-work and deal making.”

“Will you help me get your sons off their lazy asses and make them work too? They could one day take over and operate it themselves, if they’ll work at it and make it pay.”

“If you can pull that off, you’ll be a magician. But then, that just may be something they could be convinced to do and not have to strain their backs, or their brains.”

“Would you keep the books?”

“I did for Harold. I can do that and keep an eye on those sons of mine. It’s not that they can’t do anything, they just have no desire, or ambition to put an effort into anything.”

“I can help after work and on weekends. Let’s do it, Mom.

“Mickey, how will we ever get the machinery working again? The power has been turned off over there for ages.”

“I’ll find an electrician who will come out and give us an estimate, then I’ll check on an industrial sandblasting contractor ... If we can find a sandblaster for lease, those boys could do most of it, and paint it too.”

Maggie told me, “You have more confidence in them than I do.”

“We’ll still have to get the truck scales checked out, then have them certified by the state. But that shouldn’t be a big deal. We’ll wait until we’re sure we can start crushing limestone, before we make those decisions.”


We were thirty minutes early but I wanted to be sure Courtney meets someone who can help her find where the training class meets.

When I parked, I met her at the back of my pickup. We had just started across the parking lot when I heard someone call my name. As soon as I heard his big voice, I knew it was Brad. When I turned, he was already walking toward us.

“Courtney hold up just a second, I want you to meet a friend of mine from high school. He’ll be able to help both of us get signed in.

“BRAD! Man, it’s great to see you again. Damn, you have really packed on some meat since I saw you last ... Hey, I want you to meet a good friend of mine, Courtney Baxter, who starts her training today.

“Courtney, this big guy is Brad Andrews. He and I graduated from high school together.”

“Hi Brad. It’s good to meet you. Now I have two friends who work here.”

“Nice to meet you, Courtney. I saw my sister driving in. She helps with the training, and she can see that you get signed in.

“Mickey, when I heard you were transferring here, I was glad my old buddy is coming home. You’ll never guess who told me about your transfer.”

“I have no idea.”

“Here she comes now. Do you recognize this beauty?”

“No! Is this your wife, or girlfriend.

“Brigitte, your old idol doesn’t even recognize you.”

THIS IS BRIGITTE?

“WOW BRIGITTE! Last time I saw you, you were in pigtails and tennies.”

I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to shake her hand or hug her, but she let me know quick, she wants a hug.

“Hug me, Mickey. I have waited nearly seven years for this and I want my full Mickey...

“Ohhhhh Damn, Mickey! I love the feel of your big arms around me. Please tell me we can get together soon...

“Let me greet Courtney too. She and I met yesterday and now I have a new friend.

“Courtney, I had no idea you knew Mickey McGuire when we met yesterday.”

“I had just met him, and he told me to come apply for a job here. I’m so glad you’ll be helping me. I’m still nervous about this.”

“Come with me, and we’ll get you settled in ... I didn’t mean for that to sound like we’re about to go somewhere, and get it on!

“That’s okay. Mom says that all the time and now, she and I are so close, we laugh about it... But I would...”

She turned to me, “Mickey, Courtney has agreed to come with me. Please tell me that you and Brad will hurry through your routes and meet Courtney and me later so we can visit.”

“I doubt I’ll be through with mine early, since this is my first day. If y’all do meet later, text me and I’ll try to meet you if I can.”

They hurried off in a different direction as Brad walked with me to report for my new job.

“Are you and Courtney as close as it looks?”

“Not really, but we have become good friends, and she has leaned on me since I told her about UPS hiring...

“I suppose you have a long line of hotties trailing you each day and night.”

“Nawww, I had one but she wanted to go west and I told her to pick a trail and hit it hard ... I suppose you know, Brigitte is going to hit on your ass hard, now that you’re back.”

“Really? I mean, damn Man, your sister’s a knockout but she can do better than me. With that body, and her looks she could have anyone in this state.”

“She’s always had a crush on you, and when your name came up as a new transfer, she sent me a text as soon as she saw it ... Do you have a wife, or a steady?”

“No! But I have met some really sexy nurses, and we’ve kinda talked and flirted a little. Nothing serious, just casual, so far. How about you? Do you have another hot-one lined up?”

“I’m sort of in between and I’m just coasting along right now. I took a part time job as a bouncer on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights at The Queen of Spades, the local Honky Tonk - just to keep from running to another girl and getting too close, too fast.”

“Are you talking about the club outside of town. I’ve heard about that one changing hands, but I didn’t know the name was still the same.”

“Yeah, both brothers who were the original owners, passed away a few years ago and the daughter of the oldest brother owns it now. It’s the only club left around here ... What did you hear about it?”

“The lady I rent my cabin from, told me that she and her daughter-in-law go to Spades each Friday. They invited me, but I told them I’d have to go on Saturday night, since I work Saturday and I’m off Sundays.”

“I know most all the regular women when I see them. Who’s your landlady?”

“Alice Preston. Her daughter-in-law is Madelyn Preston, but she’s in the process of getting a divorce.”

“I know them! Two very, very attractive women. I keep an eye on them to make sure the guys don’t sniff around too close. Damn, either of them could keep my feet warm in the winter time.”

“Alice calls them pussy hounds.”

“That’s about all they are too. I’ll have to remember that one and tell Logan, my boss ... Those hounds still sniff around her all the time too.”

“Alice also has two nurses who rent her other two cabins. One works at a doctor’s clinic and the other at the ER here in town.”

“I think I know who you’re talking about. Both of them have long black hair that sets my ass on fire when I look at them. If I wasn’t so damn big and ugly, I would ask one of them to dance, on my break.”

“Which one? The tall, thin nurse with the hot-ass and perfect body, has already told me she wants some of me.”

“Then I’m glad it was her. The shorter of the two is who I was talking about. I asked one of the waitresses about her and she told me she just broke off her engagement. That shut me down, and besides, I haven’t seen them out there lately anyway.”

“If I can get you that dance with Nurse Geri Serahan, will you help me sneak Courtney in the bar Saturday night?”

“Are you serious?

...”Hey, step over here for a minute, and I’ll introduce you to the boss. He’s one of the good guys and he makes this place run as smooth as a sewing machine...

“Don, I want you to meet a really good friend of mine, Mickey McGuire.

“Mickey, this is Don Jackson.”

“Mickey McGuire reporting for duty, Sir. I’m glad to be here and I look forward to working for you.”

“I’ve read a lot about you Mickey. You come with some really good reviews and a lot of praise. We’re glad to have you with us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.