My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“No, I was just listening to you and Mom. I have never in my life heard Mom talk like she’s talking to you. You’re not afraid to ask questions in a way that makes a woman want to tell you all about herself. You did that with me, and it made me want to strip naked and share my body with you.”

“That’s exactly what I was feeling, and thinking too, Courtney. Even now, just talking to you, I realize I’m talking to another woman, and not trying to correct my daughter because she says fuck or pussy in front of me.”

I asked her, “May I ask you a really hard question?”

“Ask me anything. If I can answer, I will.”

“Good enough ... I’ve asked Courtney this, and I’m curious about you now. Do you like pussy?”

“Do I like my pussy? Or do I like pussy?”

“Since you asked - both.”

“Both, but I have not done anything about it, either way, in over seven years. One - I have not had the pleasure of since high school. And I’m sure you can figure that one out.”

“Would you now, if you knew she was just as discreet as you?”

“I haven’t even let that enter my mind again - until now. You have me shivering, just thinking of the possibilities, with the names that have popped up in the past two days.”

“I love pussy and I love women. Not that I love’em and leave them. I love women who let me love them, knowing that there will never be any pain or deception involved.”

“I could tell as soon as Alice started talking about you, she has been intimate with you. I had to control myself as I listened. I wanted to ask her all about it. She was making it sound so damn exciting, yet she never even said pussy, dick, sex, or fuck the whole time we talked.”

“Yes, I love Alice too. I would love to love you and Courtney the same way. Together, if we could. But love each of you, one just as much as the other, if I’m allowed. And speaking of Alice, she would be a really true friend for you to have... I speak from experience, about my friend, Alice.

“Mickey, you’re making me want you, and I have never in my life told a man that. Put your hand on my pussy again. It feels like this entire ATV seat is slick with my cum ... OH FUCK MICKEY! YOU-JUST-MADE-ME-COME!”

“Mom, he makes me come so easy doing that, and he makes me want his cock inside my pussy so bad.”

But you haven’t - yet?”

“No. Will you help me? He’s fuckin big - just like Alice told us.”

“She told me, he’s big - and I’m sure she could tell just how much those words affected me.”

“Mickey, we’ll be at the lake in a few minutes and I want to take you and Courtney around to my favorite spot of all, so I can help my daughter fuck our new friend.”

“I hope when we leave this lake, all three of us will be friends and lovers forever.”

“We’ll even toast to that.”

When she slowed the ATV, I looked ahead to see two of the springs bubbling over, that she told me about.

“We’ll need to wear our shoes until we step across this first spring. I want to lay this blanket on that mound between these first two springs. It’s high enough that we won’t get wet - until we want to.”

I took the blanket, Courtney took the wine glasses, and Maggie brought the wine, a roll of paper towels, and and some wash cloths.

By the time they made their way across the fast running spring water, I had the blanket spread. I took the wine bottle and the corkscrew as Maggie and Courtney sat and held the glasses.

“You need to sit down and stop tempting us with your cock dangling in front of us.”

“Unless you stop me, each of you will get a chance to ride me the first time.”

I poured the three glasses full as they held them. I put the cork back in the bottle, placed it in the cold water of the spring, and sat cross-legged in front of them.

“You two could pass as sisters.”

“I’ve told Mom that, many times when we’re in the bathroom together.”

“She has, and I’m proud to look half as good as my daughter. For years, she was just like me when I was between twelve and eighteen. Then I became a woman overnight and it seems like the next week, I was married and pregnant. But, I wouldn’t go back and change any of it, because I wouldn’t have my kids.”

“I’ve only known you a matter of minutes and I’ll tell you to your face, I admire you. You look no older than me and you’re as sexy as your daughter, who is the age you were, when she was born...

“Here’s to both Baxter women whom I have the pleasure of being friends with. I hope our friendship lasts as long as we last. Both of you need to know, I want you as my close friends. Not only here in this pine forest, but when we return.”

“Then, here’s my toast: ’To my beautiful daughter Courtney, and to her hero, Mickey McGuire - I pledge here on this secluded lake, that I will give my all, and love both of you. Just love me as I am and I’ll love you forever.’

“Thanks, Mom. That was beautiful. Since this is my first glass of wine, I’ll say this: ’To my friend Mickey McGuire, thank you for helping me become a woman. Though we’re not through yet, I love how I feel and already I love your cock. To Mom, thank you for letting me be me. For loving me when I wasn’t sure where I was going or how I was going to get there.’

Each of us took a long sip from our wine glass then set them on a flat rock away from the blanket.

“Now that we’ve had our say, I think it’s time you and I make love to our newest lover.”

Maggie looked at Courtney, then asked, “Courtney, are you sure about this?”

“Mom, I told Mickey to teach me how to love his women, and I would help him love each of them. Now that you’re in this with Mickey and me, I love you already for accepting him - and me like this. Please, teach me what you know so I can please you, Mickey, Alice, and his other women.”

“I forgot about Alice being included. I can hardly wait to get my hands and my lips on that woman. I hope you and Mickey are there with us when it happens.

“Mickey, it’s past time for you and me to make a woman of my daughter.”

“Courtney, come over here and lay on top of me. Maggie and I are going to love you.”

With her stretched out on top of me, I pulled her up so my cock wasn’t pressing against her pussy. She’s smiling down at me, then we kissed for only the second time. This one would have set the woods on fire if we weren’t lying between two fast flowing springs.

“Seeing you kiss Mickey like that makes me want to join you already. My baby girl is a woman now and I love the woman you have become. I would have given anything to have a young lover like Mickey, back when I was your age. Just seeing him run his hands up and down your body sends shivers all over me.

“Maggie, I want you to come help me love Courtney. She needs you and she wants you to teach her how two women love each other. You told us you haven’t been with another woman since you were in school. I want you to show Courtney.”

“One more time, Courtney ... Are you sure about me joining you and Mickey? If you tell me yes, I’m not going to stop until I have kissed every inch of your body. Before we’re through, I want you and Mickey all over my naked ass, the same way.”

“Love me, Mom. I want to love you next and I want to love Mickey.”

“I love pussy ... Eating, licking, sucking, and fucking. Since my first lessons in Tennessee, I have strived to be the best I can.

“My young friend in Jonesboro was even more eager than my friend in Tennessee. Maybe because our love making and wild fucking was so new to her. She was a virgin, but before I left to come here, she and I had fucked each other every way a man and woman can fuck, and suck each other.

“I’m glad it happened that way, since I didn’t get to tell her goodbye in person. I sent her a text and told her I was being transferred. She sent me a text back, and I saved it.

Here it is...

’Thank you, Mickey. I love you and I always will. Most of all, I love you for teaching me how to love to a man, at the same time we were fucking each other half to death’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.