My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“I’ll have to wait until I take your clothes off to find it. May I ask you a really personal question?”

“Yes, you can ask me anything. I love my new friend and I hope we’re friends forever.”

“Have you ever put anything inside your pussy?”

“Never! When I was at the clinic that time, the nurse asked me if I was on birth control and I told her no. She asked me if she could examine me, so I could start taking the pills - and I let her...

“Mickey, I was so embarrassed when she made me come with her finger barely inside my pussy. She told me not to be embarrassed, that she comes easy like that too. She also told me that I still have my hymen.

“While I was putting my clothes on, she left the room and came right back to give me a prescription from the doctor. She told me to take it to the pharmacy next door and they would fill it for free.”

“So - are you still taking them?”

“Yes, but it wasn’t that I wanted to let a boy fuck me. I kept thinking about how close I came to being raped. I don’t want a baby yet. I want a home of my own and a good job so I can have a family one day, without living like Mom lives.”

“Does your mom own her home? Or rent it?”

“She owns the house and six hundred and forty acres. I asked her one day why she didn’t sell the land and move to town and buy a better house. My brothers threw a fuckin fit and told me they wanted to own the land one day.”

Your mom owns six hundred and forty acres out here in these hills? That’s a whole section of land!”

“Yes, and her land joins Alice’s land, from this county road all along the east side, back past where Alice has that little picnic table. Even that limestone quarry where we stopped, belongs to Mom.”

“Are there pine trees all over her place, like there is through here, and on Alice’s land?”

“Yes, all over. There’s one big lake back there that’s probably twice as big as Alice’s whole place.”

“Would your mom be upset if you take me to meet her one day?”

“Really? You want to meet my Mom?

“I’d like to, since I love her only daughter as one of my best friends.”

“If both of us didn’t smell so much like pussy, I would take you now.”

“I would rather meet her one day when your brothers aren’t around. No offense, but I wasn’t that impressed with your brothers, even though they did lead me to become good friends with their beautiful, sexy sister.”

“My brothers have gone up to the northern part of the state, fishing with friends. They’ll be gone two weeks, if you really want to meet Mom one day...

“Those boys will never amount to anything. They told me about you telling them they should apply for a job at UPS when they get out of school. Mom has to drag them out of bed each morning to catch the bus when they go to school. They fuss at me all the time for not helping them with their homework, but when I do, they want me to do it for them so they can watch TV.”

“Is your mom home now? Alone?”

“Mickey, do you really want to meet Mom?”

“Right now ... unless you tell me I shouldn’t.”

“Okay, we’ll get her to sit out on the back porch with us so she doesn’t smell my pussy smeared all over both of us. Get ready, I’ve already told her a lot about you, and so has Alice. Not to mention my brothers telling me about you, with Mom there.

“She told me that if you could get me that job, she’s going to hug your neck.”

I can’t get that job for you. You applied, and you got the interview set up yourself. I have yet to meet anyone at this distribution center ... I take that back, I went to school, and graduated with a a best friend who works there. Or, he did the last time I heard from him.”

When she slowed to pull over on the side of the gravel road, I knew what she’s doing.

“You need to be ready, Mom will hug you just like she said. She’s probably going to smell my pussy on you, too.”

I pulled my right hand out of her shorts and wiped my fingers on my shorts.

“I see you wiping your hands. Don’t worry, if I like you - Mom will like you. I have never dated and I have never even mentioned a boy’s name. She’s going to be just like me, Alice, and your other women friends. Mom will like my friend, Mickey McGuire.”

I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I was trying to prepare myself for a skinny woman in a faded housedress with stringy hair, dipping snuff.

DAMN! I tried to get that image out of my mind as Courtney roared back east on the gravel road.

I leaned close to ask, “You said you live in the second house back this way, from the dead end of the county road. Who lives in the last house?”

“No one. It’s just a run down shack really. Mom tried to get my brothers to fix it up, two years ago. She even offered to pay for the materials. She told them she would deed the house to them, and they told her to hire some carpenters to completely remodel it and then deed it to them.

“She laughed at them and told them they would only sell it and spend the money in less than a month...

“Get ready Mickey. Mom has big titties like me, and she’s tall and skinny like me. She’s going to hug you too, when she gets over the shock of seeing you the first time, just wait and see.”

“If she’s tall and skinny like you, she must look more like Alice. You’re definitely not skinny.”

“You just tell me that because I have a big ass.”

“I’ve told you before, there’s a difference between a sexy ass and a big ass. Now tell me the truth, does your mom have a sexy ass or a fat ass?”

“Mom is thirty-six, and you’ll think she’s Alice’s younger sister. She’s been alone since Dad died five years ago. She has never been out with another man, or had one come here - that I know of anyway. When she started asking Alice and me all about you, Alice told her that she needs to meet you.”

Oh Really?”

“Yes and Alice showed her some of your pics ... Don’t worry, you had your clothes on in those pics. If she ever sees you naked, you and me both won’t be able to fight her off, until you have fucked her a dozen times.”

“What happened to the beautiful, shy girl - Courtney Baxter - country girl that I met? She would never tell me that her mom will want to fuck me.”

“When I first met you, I was awestruck. You could have asked me to strip and sit on your dick naked, and I would have. Now that I’ve gotten to know you, and Alice has told me all about you and her, I want to fuck you so bad, my pussy aches.”

“If I ever get my mouth on your pussy, I’ll cure that pussy-ache for you, without destroying your cherry.”

“When I get my first paycheck, I’ll pay you to destroy my cherry...

“I’m going to drive around back. Mom sits back there a lot. She loves sitting out in the shade, reading and watching the squirrels. She may even be asleep since she’s here alone and there’s no hell raising going on.”

“Shove the gearshift forward one click, and turn the ignition off. You can coast to a stop ... What’s your Mom’s name?”

“Margaret, but she’s always told everyone her name is Maggie.”


Maggie Baxter is sound asleep. I knew as soon as I saw her, she’s going to be madder than hell when she wakes up to see me here with Courtney.

She’s leaning back in a lounge chair with her legs spread open, her feet on the porch on either side of that lounge chair, and her shorty robe wide open. Her breasts are Alice’s huge titties made over and her pussy is shaved as clean as Courtney’s.

‘She’s going to be so mad at you - and she’ll probably tell me to get the hell out of here, and never come see you again’

‘No she won’t. If it wasn’t for my two sorry ass brothers peeping all the time, she and I would be naked as much as Alice. I wish Mom and Alice could become friends. Mom’s never had any close friends’

‘Get your shirt off Mickey. I’m going to try my best to get Mom so horny she’ll want to fuck you. If you’ll let me, I’ll ask her to help me fuck you here on our back porch, with her watching us’

‘Your Mom is sexy as hell. I won’t turn her down, but she’ll have to tell me she wants me’

She put her finger to her lips, then leaned close to kiss me as she stood beside the ATV. She whipped her shirt off over her head and tossed it back to me as she stepped upon the porch.

She looked back at me and smiled before she leaned over to pull her mom’s robe all the way open, completely exposing her breasts, her belly, her pussy and her long legs.

I was hoping she wouldn’t wake up mad as hell. I watched as Courtney kissed her nipple. I couldn’t see Maggie’s face, but I heard her laugh.

“Courtney, I’m going to skin your ass if you don’t stop that. What are you doing naked to your waist? Where’s that young man you and Alice were so hot after yesterday. I suppose you’ve run him off already?”

“He’s sitting over here on his ATV, watching us.”

WHERE?” She raised her head and leaned around Courtney until she and I were staring at each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.