My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“Kayla, be careful taking my cock inside your pussy. I don’t want either of my nurses pregnant, or needing medical attention.”

“After watching Geri fuck you, I need your cock inside my pussy, NOW. Since I came home early today, I have been so excited and ready for you. Now, I need you to help me get your cock inside my pussy and teach me to fuck you without hurting myself.”

“Let Geri help you get my cock inside your pussy, so you don’t hurt yourself before we even start.”

She turned to Geri, “Geri ... I need to ask you before I forget. Do you remember telling me about Courtney Baxter coming to the clinic?”

“Yes - why?”

“Do you remember what she was treated for?

“She told me she had cut her leg on some barbed wire, trying to climb over a fence, but it looked more like a scratch mark just inches from her pussy, and I don’t mean from a four legged animal either.”

“That’s just what I was afraid of...

“Mickey has met her too, and he’s helping her get a job at UPS.”

All I did was tell her they’re hiring, and that she needs to apply. I wish I had some pull like that, but I have yet to even report for my new route.”

“If you talk to her, ask her if she will move in with Kayla or me. Especially if she gets a job at UPS.”

“Please do that, Mickey,” Kayla said as she took half of my cock inside her pussy.

“If you don’t slow down and stop trying to injure your pussy, you may need to visit Geri for medical care.”

“Geri and I are going to be visiting you each time we catch you home. Maybe we can get Courtney to stay with us and you’ll be able to get some teenage pussy.”

“Fuck me Baby.”

Kayla’s pussy is every bit as small and tight as Geri’s and though she and I have been talking sexy trash shit since we rode my ATV up here, I wasn’t sure if we were even going to get my cock deep enough inside her to make it good for her.

“Kayla, we don’t need to keep trying to get my cock deeper inside your pussy like this. Come up here and put your pussy over my mouth so I can help your pussy get ready for my cock.”

“Mickey, my pussy has been dripping wet since before I walked into your cabin and put your undershirt on. Are you sure about this?”

“I want to eat your pussy and I want to make you come, like Geri did. Come up here, Baby - give your pussy to me. I promise, I will never hurt your pussy or Geri’s, if you’ll let me do this my way.”

“Okay, but I’m still not sure this will make my pussy want your cock any more than it does already.”

“Sit on my face with your pussy over my mouth. Relax your body and give yourself completely to me.”

“I love the way you make it sound. Here I come - and I hope I come all over your face, then all over your cock.”

“Come to me, Kayla. I’m ready for my woman to feel like a woman.”

“OH FUCK MICKEY! OMIGOD! OMIGOD! YOU HAVE TO STOP ... OH-FUCK-YES. OH - YESSSSssssss - OHHHHHHH - FUCK - YESSSSssssss. Mickey, you have to stop, damn it! YOU HAVE TO STOP SUCKING MY PUSSY!”

“Kiss me with your cum all over my face, then slide down and take my cock inside your pussy. I need you, Baby.”

“OH FUCK! You’re stretching my pussy! No, don’t stop! I feel your cock going deeper and deeper. MICKEY? OH FUCK MICKEY! HERE I COME ... Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee...”

As soon as she rolled off me, she turned to kiss me and suck my lips. Geri was curled up next to me, rolling the condom off. She tossed it away and took my cockhead in her mouth.

“Geri?”

She looked up at me and smiled, taking my cockhead out of her mouth.

“I wanted to know what it feels like to have your cock in my mouth. I hope we can do this again real soon, because I want to feel you come in my mouth.”

Kayla told her, “You and I both will suck him next time. He’s going to give us more lessons in how to eat pussy the right way too.”


With Kayla sitting in the high-back, touring seat and Geri sitting behind me, we rode down the trail toward our cabins.

Geri leaned forward, to put her arms around my chest, “Mickey for the first time in months, I can take a deep breath and feel good about myself.”

“You are much too smart, and much too beautiful to let one bad experience keep you from being happy. What we three just did will always be special to me. If you ever need a friend, I’m here for you. And too, if you ever have a bottle of wine you’d like to share with friends, you know Kayla and I are just a short distance away.”

“Thank you Mickey. I realize that now...

...”I want to tell you too, I can’t stop thinking about Courtney. I want all of us to be her friend so we can find out if there is a domestic problem in her life.”

She told me, “I hear your phone ringing.”

“It’s in my front pocket.”

“Stand up and I’ll get it for you.”

“It’s Courtney.

“Hey Courtney. I hope you have good news.”

MICKEY! They told me to report at 6:30 Thursday morning for my interview, and come prepared to start my training. I’m so happy, I’m laughing, crying, with tears in my eyes. Ms. Alice and I are stopping for a Coke, but we’ll be there in an hour, she said. She’s laughing and she said to tell you we’re both going to hug your neck.”

“I’m proud for you. If you can hitch a ride home Thursday afternoon, you can ride to work with me. I report at 6:30 for my new job.”

YES YES, see you soon. I owe you Mickey, and thanks again.”

“Kayla, did you hear that?”

“I sure did and we need to start making plans for her to celebrate with us this weekend.”

“There’s no way she can’t get into those clubs that serve liquor - is there?”

“Alice took me to a club once when I was eighteen, but she was my legal guardian at the time.”

“Maybe she can be Courtney’s legal guardian too,” Geri suggested.

“She could be Mickey’s wife and get in.”

“I don’t know when the last time either of you have seen her, but she could pass for your age easily.”

Kayla told me, “I’ll bet you a hundred dollars, Courtney would love to be your wife, even if it is just for one night.”

“She was really shy when I met her. Please don’t embarrass her by asking her stuff like that.”

“You’re forgetting, she’s been with Alice for most of today.

Geri told me, “She’s right Mickey. Maybe you should run by there and ask her again, if she’d like to ride with you Thursday. The more you talk to her, the more you’ll know if your suspicions are true.”

“You were with her for only a few minutes the first time, and now she’s already got a job waiting for her. Plus, I’m sure she could show you lots of trails in these hills you could take her riding on, other than this one.”

“I need to run by and take a shower, then go see them. Besides, I never did find my underwear. You have my t-shirt on and I’m wearing the undershirt you were wearing.”

“Don’t worry about the shower or how you’re dressed. You look so damn sexy and so cool the way you are. So what if she smells pussy on you. I’ll bet you some more pussy, that she’ll be curious enough to want a sniff from the source.”

“Kayla, you make me want your sexy ass bent over this ATV seat.”

Let’s try that next. Geri and I would love to be naked with you again, as soon as we can get together.”


As soon as I stopped in front of Alice’s carport and turned the ignition off, Courtney ran from the house followed by Alice. She’s wearing some of Alice’s shorts and one of my undershirts.

I glanced at Alice to see her smiling - then waving, as if motioning for me to turn around and leave.

I stepped off my ATV just as Courtney slammed into me with both arms open. “OH MICKEY, I’m so glad you came over. I told Alice that I wanted to see you. I’m so thrilled to have a chance to work at UPS, and I owe it all to you.”

Before I could answer, she kissed me. With my arms around her, I pulled her close and we kissed again. She’s grinding her pussy against my groin and pressing her breasts against my chest.

She leaned back to look at me, then smiled. “That was my first kiss ever! OH WOW! I feel like I’m on fire! Please take me for a ride so I can tell you about my interview.”

I looked past her to see Alice. She’s still waving her hand toward her driveway - shooing me off again.

“Come ride with me, and we’ll go somewhere private and talk.”

“I know just the place.

“Alice ... I’m going to ride with Mickey. We’ll be back later.”

Alice didn’t answer. She waved as she turned to go inside.

“Mickey, Alice told me on the way home, to take you some place private, so we can be alone, and I told her I know just the place. When we get to the county road, turn right like we’re going to Mom’s house and I’ll show you where to turn.”

I caught that. She didn’t say turn toward our house, she said turn toward Mom’s house.

We were just past where she and I met the first time. Then she reached around me to point to a narrow gravel road to the left.

“Go this way and I’ll show you the place where I go, when I want to be alone.”

“I love the way you feel pressing your body against me like this. I told you the last time you rode with me, that you need to be aware, you’re a woman now, with a woman’s body.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.