My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“OMIGOD! OMIGOD! OMIGOD! Look at me, Mickey! KISS ME RIGHT NOW, MICKEY MCGUIRE!

“MICKEY! OH FUCK YES, KISS ME AGAIN! You have a huge dick, don’t you?”

“I wouldn’t call it huge. But Alice and Madelyn says it’s really big, and my first two lovers told me my cock is - almost too big.”

“Will you let me see? PLEASE? I’ve never seen one, but I’ve seen pics.

“I love these pics of your cock going in and out of Alice’s pussy and here’s some of you fucking Madelyn.

“I’m a nurse, and though I haven’t studied the male sex organs, I have seen pics and drawings in medical books. I would love to tell my nurse friends at the ER that I have a lover with a huge penis, which he and I call a cock.”

Please don’t call him a penis. That hurts his feelings and mine too.”

“If you’ll let me see him, I’ll kiss him all over and tell him I love him and I’ll promise to never call him a penis again, if he’ll forgive me.”

“Here?”

As I watched, she pulled out her phone and started texting.

“No, under the bridge ... I just told Geri to bring glasses and a bottle of wine, and meet us under the bridge.”

“Did you really? Do you think she will?”

“Look - read my text and read her answer.”

’Are we really going to be naked with him’

“Kayla! Do you think she’ll do that?”

“We’ve been texting back and forth all day, any time we’ve had the chance. She’s even asked - if I fuck you, would I ask you to fuck her too. Neither of us have ever even been naked with a man, though she was engaged for a few weeks.”

“What happened there anyway? Can you tell me, or is it something not to be talked about?”

“She wants to tell you the whole story, but I’ll tell you this much, she caught him wearing her bra and panties.”

DAMN! I wish I hadn’t asked now!

“I know. Now get this ATV started and let’s hurry to the bridge.”

“Do we cross the bridge or park and get off on this side of the bridge?”

“Geri and I have a place cleared out under the bridge where we make out. If you drive down the slope real slow, we can park underneath the bridge and not be seen.”

“You and Geri come all the way up here to make out?”

“Yes, we love being naked together outdoors, and that’s the only place we’ve found outdoors where we won’t be caught. I hope you still like me.”

“Have you ever thought of a guy joining your secret make out sessions?”

“I’ll love you even more as my best friend, if you will. Already, I want to be with you and Alice as soon as we can.”

“You amaze me. You are so beautiful and so smart and yet you want us to fuck Geri, and now your sexy Aunt, too. I love it and I’m excited about us meeting Geri up here. Uh, what will she say when you tell her that you and I are planning to be lovers - and more if we can?”

“I’ll tell her to take her clothes off and join us any time she can. She needs us and she really, really needs you. I hope you have some condoms because we’re going to need lots of them.”

“I just happened to have a dozen in my toolbox.”

...”Since she’s not here yet, I want you to tell me about Madelyn’s friend, Ms. Walsh. I met her when she came to the ER one evening with multiple wasp stings. Before she left, she and I were having fun together. But I never knew she worked at Sears...

“You told me you were texting and sending naked pics to Ms. Walsh, does that mean she will come out here and let some handsome stud fuck her?”

“Kayla, I hope I never make you mad, or upset with me. It would be so damn easy for me to fall in love with you.”

“I know the feeling. But first, here comes Geri and I want you to fall in love with her sexy ass and her pussy too. I may as well tell you, she and I shave each other, just in case you get hungry for some clean smooth pussy to eat, like you did Alice...

“I have one more request to make.”

“Okay, let’s have it.”

“Sometime when it’s just you and me, I want us to be naked while you fuck me from behind without a condom. I want you to pull your naked cock out of my pussy and spray your cum all over my naked ass and all the way up my back. That made me want your cock inside my pussy so fuckin bad when you told me how you fucked Alice and Madelyn...

“I know how a man and woman copulate, but what I want you to teach me is, how a woman can fuck and suck her man, and make him the happiest man on earth.”

“We can do that, but in doing so, I get permission to use everything I’ve been taught about giving a woman pleasure.”

“When Geri gets here and settles down enough for us to start fucking and sucking her, will you teach me all the ways one woman can love a another woman? I want to be really good at it when we fuck Alice and Madelyn.”

“We’ll do that as long as Geri is willing...

...”Changing the subject real quick before Geri gets here. Do you know the family who lives back toward the east end of County Road 7112? As far as I know, they have two sons in high school and a daughter who just graduated, whose name is Courtney.”

“I know Courtney Baxter, who lives back there with her Mom. Is that who you’re referring to?

“I met Courtney, and she knows Alice and Madelyn. She’s applying for a job at UPS today, and Alice took her out there.”

“I’m sure that’s who it is, I met. Tall, long brown hair, sexy body with a killer ass and a killer smile?”

“Sounds just like her. What do you know about her, other than her sexy ass looks just like yours?”

“Not a lot, but I did see her walking on the county road up there one day and I stopped to offer her a ride. She told me she lives in the second house back from the dead end, and I took her home.”

That’s her! Though she’s a friend of Madelyn and Alice, I would like for you to try to be her friend too. I have a bad feeling that someone is harassing her about sex. I don’t have anything to base that on, but just a gut feeling from the way she talked to me.”

“Does she work now?”

“Her oldest brother told me she works part time at a supermarket in town. That’s all I know. If I’m wrong about this, I’ll butt out and never mention this to her, or you again.”

“Do you have her number? You said she’s applying for a job at UPS.”

“Yes, she called me after I gave my number to her brothers. She’s supposed to call me later, after she applies, to let me know how it goes.”

“We need to ask Geri about her. I remember her talking about a teenager by the name of Courtney coming to the clinic...

“OH LOOK! Here she comes now, carrying a bottle of wine and three glasses. Would you look at her big titties wobbling under that t-shirt? I have never seen her out here without a bra. Even when just the two of us meet like this, she wears a sports bra.”

“Now I’m nervous. How do I handle this? I want her to like me, but I want more than anything, for a chance to love you.”

“You’re going to keep on saying things like that and I’m going to smother you in kisses and titties...

...”Just be yourself with her, like you were when you first met her and me. Make her feel comfortable and she’ll do the rest. Look at her smile. I love my friend, and I want you to love her too. She’s wearing some of my shorts because she says they make her ass look sexier. Be sure to tell her you love her sexy ass. Believe me, I love her ass and she loves mine.”

Before she could walk under the bridge where we were, Kayla reached out to take the three glasses.

“Hi Geri. I’m so glad you came back here to meet Kayla and me. Give that wine bottle to me and give me a hug. Damn, you look good dressed like that.”

“Thanks Mickey. I wasn’t sure what to wear but Kayla told me to dress down like we always do when we meet back here under the bridge. Please, if you will, open that wine. I need a full glass to calm my jittery ass down. But I want you to know, I’m excited just being back here with you and Kayla like this.”

She pulled the corkscrew from her shorts and held it out. I’ve only done this two times, but I managed to get the cork out without too much trouble.

“Hold your glass and tell me when.”

When you fill it to the top.

“Kayla, hold your glass and mine, and I’ll fill all of them. About one glass of wine is all it takes to make me high.”

“You sound like Geri, but she loves to gulp her wine so she’ll get a good buzz. I can get a buzz just by sipping this wine.”

“Do you drink wine when you go out?”

“No, we drink either coke or water. We’ve always been afraid we’ll get drunk and can’t drive home.”

“So what you’re telling me is, you come here to take your clothes off and get high - to have your fun together?”

“Yes. That sounds so damn silly hearing you say it that way, but we love getting high, getting naked and acting a little silly - before we get down to the serious business that brings us here.”

“Hug me, and forget about the rest of it. You’re both here with friends and you know nothing is going to happen that you don’t like.”

I took a swallow of my wine and Geri took a gulp of hers. Kayla turned her glass up and drank half. Geri took another gulp and I pulled her close for a hug.

“OH DEAR! I love the feel of your chest pressing against my titties like this.”

Kayla told her, “Pull your shirt up over your titties and I’ll pull Mickey’s shirt up from behind. You need to feel his naked chest against your naked titties, then you’ll calm down for sure.”

“Mickey?”

“Hug me and hold me tight, Geri. I want to be your friend and I want you to feel comfortable with me no matter where we are or what we’re doing together. We’re already planning a date for Saturday night so we can celebrate. You should know by now that I’m going to ask you to dance, if all of us go to a club.”

You wouldn’t happen to have a brother, would you?”

“No, but if I did, I’d tell him to keep his ass at home, because I want you and Kayla all to myself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.