My Best Move - Cover

My Best Move

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mickey has been with UPS almost six years and now, he's getting the transfer he's been hoping for. He's being transferred back to his hometown. He only has a few days to find a place to live and report for his new job. He makes friends easily and his life is changing for the better on a daily basis.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“Hey Boss, I was in my truck, about ready start my route when Doug flagged me down and told me you wanted to see me - Pronto.”

“I’m glad he caught you. I’ve already sent another driver out to take your route - which means just minutes ago I received some really good news for you.”

“I hope this isn’t like the last time you told me that, then I got bumped by a guy with more seniority, before I could transfer.”

“No, this one’s even better, and worth a lot of extra bucks if you’ll take it. You’re the only single driver I have, and the boss told me you were high on seniority and safety. It’s a permanent transfer - and even he told me that you should jump on this one. A good driver like you makes the route in eight to ten hours, except for holiday deliveries. That’s a lot of free time for a single man to have on his hands.”

“I’ll be packed and ready to ride in two hours. Where am I headed? I didn’t even ask.”

“Greenwood, over in the middle of the state.”

“I know exactly where that is! I was born and raised there. Graduated from high school in Greenwood.”

“You’re to report at 6:30 Thursday morning. You’ll have the rest of today - Tuesday and Wednesday, to get over there, find a place to live and get situated.”

“Maybe I’ll see you again one day. It’s been fun.”

“Good luck on your new route, Mickey.”

I’ve been living in a one room furnished, upstairs apartment for four years, so I packed everything I own, including my uniforms, into two duffel bags, and one zip-up clothes bag.

Along with one box of groceries and my tote bag, I tossed everything in the backseat of my pickup and headed out.

I made it to Greenwood in a little less than three hours, and the first thing I did was stop at the only newspaper rack I saw, at a mini-mall.

There was a local paper, a shopper, and a regional paper. I bought one of each and started looking at the For Rent ads. There wasn’t a lot to choose from, but I circled the ones that would suit me the best, as I looked each paper over.

The regional paper had no apartment listings locally, so I skipped to the shopper. There were three, three bedroom houses. I skipped those and called about the only duplex apartment listed.

RENTED!

The local paper has two duplex apartments listed, and one secluded cabin in the country. Not knowing where the cabin is located, or if it would be a run-down shack, I saved it until last.

... Then I called about it, after I was told the two apartments were rented.

The cabin is located up in the hills, outside the city limits about five miles. It’s fully furnished, and includes Wi-Fi, internet, a Smart-TV, plus washer and dryer hookups. Eight-fifty a month, which also includes utilities - that’s with a signed, annual lease. Sounds good...

“Yes Ma’am, I’m Mickey McGuire and I’m calling about your cabin for rent.”

’Well, it’s a one bedroom with a living room-kitchenette combination. It’s completely furnished, except for the bed, since most people want to sleep on their own bed. I do have a bed available though.

I need to tell you, this cabin is only suitable for no more than two adults’

“Suits me fine - it’s just me. I’d like to have a look at it. If it’s anything like you describe, I’ll pay your deposit and the first month’s rent in cash.”

’I’m assuming you’re employed?’

“Yes Ma’am. I drive for UPS and I’ve just been transferred here ... Permanently - they told me.”

’I’ve only had one other caller so far and I have not heard back from them after I gave them directions early this morning. I require a twelve month lease - which is legal and binding. Come see me and it’s yours, with your deposit and first month’s rent.

She gave me directions, as I entered the address into my GPS and headed out of town.

At first, I thought I may have entered the address wrong, or my GPS may have given me a wrong turn...

As I turned off the main county road and drove down the slope of a long gravel drive, I was looking at a huge home with one vehicle in the driveway, directly up the hill ahead of me. I looked to my right, and noticed a metal sign with the cabin address on the gate post. I had to back up and drive through a gap where the gate is open.

I drove along a winding, tree lined, limestone drive and stopped in front of the cabin. As soon as I saw it - I wanted it. It’s in the middle of a pine grove, with only one residence even close, and that’s another cabin back deeper among the pine trees. That one is about fifty yards away, and from here, it looks identical to this one. I looked back down the driveway behind me, and couldn’t even see the big house I had noticed on my way in.

There’s a large pond, with the pond bank no more than forty feet from the front porch.

I was getting out of my pickup when I heard a woman’s voice, and looked back through the trees to see her walking toward me. I was hoping she’s the one I talked to, and I’m not trespassing.

“You must be Mickey.”

“Yes Ma’am, Mickey McGuire.”

“I’m Alice Preston. I’m the one you talked to on the phone.”

“If it’s still for rent, I want it.”

“Good, I hate having to go through the rental process of my cabins, without even knowing who is calling or what I’m getting into. It’s unlocked, and I’ll go in with you and show you all about it...

“At one time, I rented these cabins sort of like a Bed and Breakfast - weekend get away. But I decided to lease them long term and try to get renters that would stay with me and take care of them.”

“How many do you have? I only saw one more like this one back through those trees.”

“I have three, but I have plans to build another one. The other two have been occupied by the same renters for over two years now.

“Do you have any kids? You said earlier, it was just you.”

“No Ma’am. Never been married and not really looking ... but I am sort of hoping I’ll meet HER someday - I guess.”

“Well, with your looks and your manners, you’ll find her. If you want it, we’ll fill out this lease agreement now and you can start moving your things in.”

In the kitchenette side of the living room, she sat across the small round table from me. When she put the lease agreement on the table, I looked up at her. She’s smiling, and she looks damn good for her age. Those eyes, man! That smile means something too, and I need to find out what’s going on. Maybe forty, no way she’s forty-five. Five foot-seven at least, and definitely not overweight. Damn nice figure as a matter of fact.

As I filled in the parts of the lease pertaining to me, and signed it, she was telling me about the place.

“If you like to fish, you’re welcome to fish in the pond. I’ll ask you not to have more than two guests fishing at any time, if you invite friends. No littering, and please, no cigarette butts anywhere on the grounds. You are allowed to smoke inside the cabin, with an additional one hundred dollar deposit, to cover the removal of cigarette odor.”

“I don’t smoke, chew, or dip. But I would like to fish, once I get settled in and get some fishing tackle.”

“I have dozens of rods with reels, and a tackle box full of hooks, line, and lures. I’ll bring you a good assortment over on my UTV later, if you like.”

“Yes Ma’am, and thanks. I like this place more and more.”

“Mickey, my name is Alice. You’re making me feel older than my forty, calling me Ma’am.”

“Thanks ... Alice. I’ll have to get used to it. I’m used to saying Ma’am.”

I counted out the twelve hundred and fifty dollar rent and deposit, and she gave me a receipt.

“Did you say you need a bed? Or do you have one?”

“Everything I own is in two duffel bags, a clothes bag and my overnight bag, out there in the backseat of my pickup. If you have the bed frame and mattresses I can use, I’ll gladly come over and get them. I’ll get sheets and pillows when I go to town for some groceries, and stuff.”

“If you like, I’ll ride over with you and help you load the mattresses. I’ll get my UTV and bring some fishing gear over later...

“I want to tell you too, I have a trail around my entire ten acres and I walk it twice daily. I’m sure you’ll be long gone in the mornings when I walk past your cabin, and I’ll try to be invisible while you’re home, once I learn your hours.”

“Don’t change any of your routines or habits because of me. But, if you don’t mind, I would love to run your trail, maybe twice a day, once I get settled.”

“Do you jog or run?”

“I do jog more than I run. But I love running on a good clean trail, once I get warmed up.”

“If you like, I could come over later this afternoon and show you my trail. I had it cleared and groomed years ago, and to me, it’s one of the most serene, and scenic trails I have ever been on. There’s a small picnic table back there that I built myself, and it’s located where my property corners, close to the halfway point around the trail. I love sitting there early in the morning and the late afternoon. I have squirrel feeders and bird feeders there too. It’s so quiet and peaceful back there, I hate to leave at times.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.