Corrupting My Conservative Wife - Cover

Corrupting My Conservative Wife

Copyright© 2021 by LEBEC

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ben's young wife is a prude but he still wants to see her with other men. How does he get his way without her knowing? It starts with toys...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

The next day, during what had become our regular “debrief” over Mimosas, Jackie told me how much she had loved our new game. She described that wearing the blindfold was both scary and wildly exciting, and that she was in a constant state of surprise, as if the toys were all brand new. Her only criticism was that she was disappointed that I hadn’t used the “Big One” on her, without even mentioning my fucking her. She hadn’t realized how she had inadvertently insulted me, preferring a big Black dildo over me. I tried to ignore it, but it hurt a bit inside.

The very next sex session, I noticed she didn’t even flinch when I brought out the blindfold. After playing with her breasts a minute, I grabbed her hands and placed them above her head. This time, I told her I wanted to be sure that she would keep her hands above her head and, before she knew it, I slapped two pairs of handcuffs on her wrists and wrapped them around the center pole of our metal bed frame. This surprised her but, her only retort was to laugh and say, “I knew you were gonna tie me up one of these days!”

I ignored her and, this time, went straight for the big vibrator and the big Black dildo. She gasped as it stretched her again, as if it were the very first time we’d used it. She grinned and cried, “Yes! Yes!” as I fucked her with it. I have to admit this “fuck” had a bit of anger behind it. As I roughly fucked her with it, part of me was thinking, “Oh you want the ‘Big One’?! I’ll give you the ‘Big One’!” Fortunately, she had no idea what I was thinking, and by wearing the blindfold, couldn’t tell when I paused for a moment to grab my phone. It felt good to take a couple of photos of my sexy, naked wife, helplessly sprawled on her back with a big Black dildo lodged halfway up her dripping wet pussy.

I was gonna get my money’s worth with these toys, I thought crazily. As I buzzed her to orgasm, I took a few more candid photos of her without her knowledge.

This game continued over a couple more weeks, and for variety’s sake, took place in two other rooms in the house. The first time was in the spare bedroom where I restrained her and then added a pair of music headphones to the mix, which I explained was necessary to take away one more sense.

The second week I brought her down to our finished basement, where I kept a workout bench I’d long ago given up using. I had her lay down on it on her back, restraining her with two pairs of handcuffs, each one attached above her head to the weight rest. Her feet were firmly on the ground with her ass pulled right to the edge of the bench, so that her pussy was totally open. Then, I quickly put another two pairs of cuffs around her ankles and attached them on either side of a long metal crossbar I had rigged to the base of the bench.

She tensed up a bit, at first, but her tension soon melted away when I got out a bottle of mineral oil and started massaging her from the neck down. She just smiled at the pampering and relaxed, knowing it would eventually lead to even more hot orgasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.