Corrupting My Conservative Wife - Cover

Corrupting My Conservative Wife

Copyright© 2021 by LEBEC

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ben's young wife is a prude but he still wants to see her with other men. How does he get his way without her knowing? It starts with toys...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

I have to say, Jackie never caught wise and had gotten so used to having so many different things in her pussy that she never even flinched whenever I brought out The Squirter, or the big Black one, or whatever.

As for me, I had been rotating the same dildos over and over again, fairly regularly, and was beginning to get bored. I needed a new way to keep it fresh and still hadn’t given up hope that I could somehow, someway convince her to give Exhibitionism a try.

On one of our nights out, before we left the house, I half-kidded about her losing the panties first but, she shot me down again. She scolded me, and called me “greedy”. Then she reminded me of the rules again - stating that the deal was she would let me do whatever I wanted, as long as it was “inside the house!”

Sheepishly, I backed down and the evening was ruined before it began. We dined out and had civil conversation, but no sex. The next week, her period came, so we were shut down anyway, and I spent over a week apologizing and working hard to get back into her good graces.

Jackie maintained her stance against showing off for me but, eventually, I think she began to feel bad about giving me such a stern reprimand. When sex eventually resumed, she went so far as to make an extra special effort to ask what I wanted to do in bed, wondering what was next. I thanked her for asking and told her that I appreciated the thought but didn’t have anything in particular in mind just yet.

Still, her refusal to do anything in public continued to gnaw at me. I don’t know why. I suppose I should have been happy with what I had. Here I had the hottest wife any guy could ask for, but it still bothered me that I couldn’t get her to showoff outside. I decided I’d need to devise a new plan to get my little prudish wife seen by other men.

One day, during my lunch hour, I went to the adult book store and browsed around, hoping to get some ideas. I immediately saw what I was looking for - a blindfold! They had many to choose from but I picked one that was very pretty on the outside, while containing a styrofoam lining that completely sealed off any light. I, also, bought four pairs of handcuffs for future use and hid them in the house, for the time being.

Our next romantic evening out, I waited until we were in bed, and showed her the new blindfold. She laughed, adding, “I suppose the next time, you’ll be wanting to tie me up?!”

Rather than answer her question, I laughed it off and explained that taking away her sight would heighten her other senses, including her sense of touch, particularly in and around her pussy. I knew it was kind of lame, but she was horny enough to play along with my plan.

I laid her on her back and pulled her arms above her head, grabbing both wrists with one hand. Then I put the blindfold on her and made her promise that she wouldn’t take it off, no matter what.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.