Corrupting My Conservative Wife - Cover

Corrupting My Conservative Wife

Copyright© 2021 by LEBEC

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ben's young wife is a prude but he still wants to see her with other men. How does he get his way without her knowing? It starts with toys...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

The next toy was somewhat tamer looking. It wasn’t quite as big as the last, though it measured a very substantial seven inches long. Also, it was of the common Caucasian flesh tone variety. However, it had one very special, uncommon feature. This one could “cum” - that is, the balls and base contained a reservoir that could be filled with liquid. The base and balls could be squeezed to force that liquid through a tube that ran through the center of the shaft, and exited through the hole of the urethra. It came with a white/grey-colored silicone lubricant that looked very much like human cum. I bought the gallon-size accessory bottle as well, just to be sure I’d have plenty.

Jackie was already totally on board with our “toy play” by now. I had been rotating different dildos in her so often, it seemed that, as long as she got to cum with the plastic vibrator, she didn’t care what style of dildo I used. I don’t know if she would ever admit it or not, but it seemed to me that she had a preference for the big Black one. It may have been my imagination, but somehow, when I used that one, she seemed to cum harder and louder. I don’t know.

It seemed to affect me more than I expected, as well. Seeing that big fake Black cock go in and out of her excited me more than I ever thought it would when I first bought it. I almost wished I could see that happen “for real” one day. Then, I dismissed that thought as a pipe dream.

Routinely, she creamed like crazy on all the dildos, having grown relaxed and accustomed to having these foreign penises inside of her. Still, I maintained that she hadn’t creamed as much around them as she used to, and so, after another night of drinking I came up with my new “solution”. The penis that could “cum”.

When she laughed at my silly idea, I continued to pitch it. “So, you know how you don’t want me to cum inside of you, particularly when you’re in mid-cycle, like now, right? Well, with this you can feel something ‘cumming’ inside of you when you reach orgasm but, without having to worry about getting pregnant. Wouldn’t you like to see what that feels like just once?!”

She looked at me like I was nuts, but I pressed just a little bit more, squeezing out a drop and showing it to her. “See, it looks just like cum. And I’d love to see this dripping out of you after you fuck it.”

I gave her my most pleading look, and she gave in. “OK, I guess. Let’s try it,” she said. It didn’t take me long to get her ready. It took even less time to get it inside of her, particularly after I gave the bulb a gentle squeeze. The tiny bit of lube it released acted like pre-cum, greasing the path ahead. She took to it easily and I soon had her fucking herself with it, while I watched, jacked off, and encouraged her. When she asked for the vibrator, I put it in her other hand instantly.

Apparently, it was already leaking a bit of cum inside of her (perhaps from within the seven inch tube inside the shaft). Or, maybe it was her own cream? I couldn’t tell. It did seem that this new toy slid in and out of her faster and with less effort, and that she was totally enjoying the heck out of it. Along with the vibrator, I knew she would not last much longer. I ordered her to tell me when she was about to cum, and she nodded through her panting that she understood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.