Corrupting My Conservative Wife - Cover

Corrupting My Conservative Wife

Copyright© 2021 by LEBEC

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ben's young wife is a prude but he still wants to see her with other men. How does he get his way without her knowing? It starts with toys...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

I couldn’t help it, though. I thought of little else that entire week. The sight of my cum, gathering around the base of that Black dildo, really got me going. I wanted more but decided I should probably scale it back for awhile. She was in the waning days of her cycle, so I decided to go with only the vibrators, and only cumming on her body - far away from her pussy, even though I knew we would be pretty safe. I didn’t want her to lose trust in me, and yet I still wanted to continue training her to enjoy cumming on toys.

Then, thankfully, her period came, and we could both totally relax. We talked about it, over a glass of wine, just to clear the air, and Jackie confessed that she wouldn’t have been very mad, since we had been planning on having a child in the not too distant future anyway but, having it by accident with a big dildo shoved up her pussy wasn’t exactly the romantic pregnancy scenario she had dreamed of.

When I asked her, once again, if she had at least enjoyed the feeling of the dildo playing inside of her, she had to admit that she had. Pressing her further, she added that is was the best cum she had had with a dildo so far.

I told her that I had enjoyed watching it go in and out of her, as well, and loved how much it made her cream as she came. She asked if she had really creamed that much and I told her I had never seen her put out so much before. I explained that the illusion of cum dripping out of her was incredibly hot and exciting for me and that I couldn’t wait to see her cream on the dildo again. Jackie said she wasn’t sure if she could repeat that performance again but I assured her she could.


Two days later, we were out at dinner and there was definitely a little apprehension on Jackie’s part. Knowing that I was expecting something from her that she’d never done “on command” before, made her a little nervous. And, thus, she stalled - having one extra-strong after-dinner cocktail before we left the restaurant.

By the time I got her into bed, she was so out of it, that I knew I wouldn’t have to worry about showing her the Black dildo this time. In her present state, I figured she’d probably remember very little afterwards anyway. After getting her undressed, I placed it between her boobs, and told her that this was the dildo that had made her cream so much last time.

She stared at it in astonishment, with her mouth hanging open. She told me she couldn’t believe she had taken something so large inside of her. Personally, I was shocked that she hadn’t said anything about the color of the dildo (her dad was a terrible Racist) but kept that observation to myself. I assured her that she had taken the whole thing without difficulty.

She replied in a shy voice, perhaps a little embarrassed, “I don’t know, it looks awfully big!” That didn’t stop her from continually staring at it, spellbound, as she cradled the lifelike Black cock in between her cleavage.

Encouraged, I said, “Well, we’ll just try it for a bit and, if we can’t get it in, we’ll try something else, OK?” Unconsciously licking her lips, she said, “OK.”

“I’m just gonna get you ready first. Why don’t you make friends with your new ‘play toy’ while I do?!” She giggled and introduced herself to the Black dildo nestled between her boobs. It was all very silly, baby talk babbling, until I turned on the big, powerful vibrator.

Suddenly, she lit up inside. Instinctively, Jackie arched her back, and pressed her fists hard against the sides of her boobs, forcing the head of the cock upwards towards her mouth. As her pussy began to leak, she checked to see if I was looking and I pretended not to. Thinking I was too preoccupied to notice, she pointed her long, dainty tongue forward and brought it to the tip of the fake cock, poking it into the lifelike indentation of its urethra and wetting just the tip.

I continued to pretend I couldn’t see her. When, I applied upward pressure with the vibrator on her G-spot, she squirmed and allowed herself to capture some more of the head of the Black cock between her lips. I’m guessing Jackie was thinking, “Well, it’s going to need to be lubed up anyway. I know can’t actually swallow that whole thing - at least, I don’t think I can - but, I guess it couldn’t hurt to get some more of the head wet!” - because, just as I gave the vibrator a swirl inside of her, her tongue flattened and she began to lick all around the wide flare of the head. The more I worked on her, the more she got into the idea of blowing that Black toy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.