Corrupting My Conservative Wife - Cover

Corrupting My Conservative Wife

Copyright© 2021 by LEBEC

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ben's young wife is a prude but he still wants to see her with other men. How does he get his way without her knowing? It starts with toys...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

The next time I had the chance to play Sex Toys with my hot wife, Jackie, I decided I wanted to kick it up a notch, but wasn’t sure if she would go for it. In order to increase the odds that she would go along with my plan, I made sure Jackie was especially inebriated first, with cocktails before and after dinner.

You see, my next lifelike dildo was considerably larger, about eight inches, and Black. Since I didn’t know how she would feel about those two factors, I decided not to warn her in advance.

As we laid down in bed and began to play, I dimmed the lights and asked her to flip over onto her tummy before getting started. She agreed, without question, laying her cheek on her folded arms. Then, I began to work on her pussy with the small vibrator, for barely a minute, before switching over to the larger one.

I made sure to take extra time to open her up with the big vibrator, before introducing the smaller dildo from last week. Then, I laid the vibrator up against her clit and watched as she came on the small dildo, like she had been doing it her entire life. I saw the tell-tale clamping down of her tight pussy while she spasmed but, this time, instead of holding the dildo firmly in place, I let it go, which allowed her muscles to eject the fake cock.

At that moment, her cum was interrupted by the sudden loss of something inside of her. Instinctively, she reached back between her legs to retrieve it. I stopped her hand, brushing it aside. Then I quickly apologized for my “clumsiness” and told her I would take care of it.

Instead, though, I grabbed onto the larger Black dildo, which I had already lubed up, and gently laid it passively at her entrance, just as I had when she first experienced the smaller, White one.

Since she was frustrated, she actually squirmed some, backing up her ass, as if her pussy mouth was trying to recapture the cock. I indulged her by pressing the new toy forward to meet her. I couldn’t help but smile, as the head and the first inch of the larger dildo popped in past her stretched outer lips. She was too excited to notice that I had switched it up on her. All she could do was coo and pant, and assume that the tightness was caused by her own clenching inner muscles.

Jackie took a deep breath to relax her body for a moment, while I slowly screwed the toy halfway into her. She gasped again and, frantically reached back between her legs to grab onto it, unconsciously assuming the reason it wasn’t going in easily was because I was doing it wrong.

And so, she now took control. I sat back and smiled as I watched her struggling to wrap her fingers around the shaft and pull it deeper inside of her. As her pussy stretched and learned to accept more and more of it, she continued to breathe heavily, grunting the entire time but never giving up. She seemed determined not to stop until her palm reached the base.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.