Corrupting My Conservative Wife - Cover

Corrupting My Conservative Wife

Copyright© 2021 by LEBEC

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ben's young wife is a prude but he still wants to see her with other men. How does he get his way without her knowing? It starts with toys...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

The very next day, I practically ran out to our neighborhood sex shop to get more toys. It cost me a fortune but, I picked out three new ones, all of the latex, lifelike dick variety. Two days later, I had her out to dinner and plied her with alcohol. Jackie thought it was silly that I would want to take her out so soon after our last lovemaking session but I explained that I still felt bad about the other night and couldn’t wait to “make it up to her”.

After getting her all worked up with the bigger, stronger plastic vibrator we had used last time, I pulled out the first of my new toys from under the bed. It was, basically, a normal-sized penis, about five/six inches long and of average thickness - only slightly smaller than me. Nothing frightening or intimidating and, although she did not know this yet, the smallest of the three new ones.

When she saw the new toy, she laughed and asked what that was supposed to be for. I kidded her and said I had picked it up only as a “special emergency auxiliary backup cock”, in case I had a repeat of last time. Giggling, she picked it up and held it in her open hand, chuckling nervously, but not taking her eyes off of it for a second. She took her other hand and traced her index finger over the lifelike veins, then cupped her hand around the scrotum, brailing its texture. Jackie said, “It looks so ... so real!”

“I know,” I replied. “That’s why I chose it. I wanted it to look and feel natural.”

“Well, I don’t know how I’d feel with that shoved up inside me,” she said. I laughed to myself, since I’d never actually said anything about shoving “anything” up inside “anyone” - but I now knew SHE was thinking about it.

I put on a reassuring face and said, “That’s alright. We might not need it anyway.”

She laughed, then smirked and said, “Yeah, right! OK, let’s do it!”

I said, “OK, but I need a moment now. I’ve lost some of my hardon. Let me play with you a bit more.”

She agreed and I returned to working on her with the big plastic vibrator, while the new toy lay unused and passive next to her hip. I alternated the vibrator between her clit and her pussy, taking time to insert one, then two fingers inside her pussy, in an effort to make sure her inner muscles were relaxed and open.

After buzzing her G-spot for a minute or so, I felt her squirming under me. It was driving her crazy and I knew she wouldn’t last long. On the next switch back to her clit, instead of using my fingers, I grabbed the new toy and placed it at the entrance of her vulva. I just let it sit there, leaning against her opening, with most of its weight on the bed, and only the tip nestled between her outer lips.

At that point, her mind wasn’t yet aware of what I had done but, somehow, her pussy seemed to know. Perhaps it was just the way I was teasing her clit with the vibrator, just lightly moving it around her clitoris without applying direct pressure. It was hard to be sure but it seemed to me that her inner lips were unfurling out towards the tip of the dildo, as if they were trying to kiss it and coax it inside. Her lubrication stepped up as well, dribbling over the entire pink corona of the latex dildo so that, through the glaze of her juices, it now looked almost alive to me. I took this as a signal to proceed.

Gently lifting it up from the base, I applied a slight pressure and plugged it in, just a half inch. At this point, she didn’t know what was going on, since I was constantly distracting her with the vibrator on her clit. I released the pressure temporarily, and she unconsciously tilted her pelvis upwards, as if her pussy were trying to recapture the fake penis and get it to resume its penetration.

Seeing this, I lifted it up again and re-applied the pressure to her vulva - this time a little harder and with a slight left to right rotation. Suddenly, the ring of her pussy mouth gave way and the entire head, plus a couple of inches of shaft popped inside of her. Her lips made a pronounced “ooh” as she felt the new foreign object punch its way inside her. She gasped and asked, “Is that the new one?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.