Corrupting My Conservative Wife - Cover

Corrupting My Conservative Wife

Copyright© 2021 by LEBEC

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ben's young wife is a prude but he still wants to see her with other men. How does he get his way without her knowing? It starts with toys...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

It started when I brought home our first vibrator. It was small - one of those slim, four-inch-long, hard plastic ones. After a night out, I got her in bed and brought her to the brink of orgasm with my hands before springing it on her, gently placing it on the hood of her clit and turning it on low. She jumped in surprise and laughed, saying, “What the hell is that?” I held it up and joked, “Oh, just a little toy. Nothing big.” Quickly, I returned it to her clit.

She looked down at me and sarcastically said, “Are you having fun down there?”

I laughed and said, “Oh, lots of fun.”

Either she was now enjoying it, or just decided to indulge me, but her head dropped back in submission. Seeing that, I picked up where I left off. It didn’t take more than two minutes before my buzzing her clit pushed her over the top.

Later on, I showed it to her and asked her how she liked it. It was so small and non-threatening looking that she just laughed and thought it was cute. She didn’t complain, though, and I now knew she would be OK with the general concept of “Toys”.

The next couple of times, I used it exclusively on the outside, just to get her used to cumming with it. Each time, I’d praise her and ask her how she liked it, just to hear her say it - just to reinforce her acceptance of it. She had to admit she enjoyed it very much but, once again, reminded me that she was happy playing games with me, as long as we kept it in the privacy of our house.

That was all I needed to hear. From then on, I made sure that she would have multiple orgasms with the toy. Even before I’d fuck her, I would start out by teasing her with it, rotating it around her clit until her pussy oozed its lubrication, Then, I’d scoop up the drips with the vibrator before returning to her clit.

Once she was sufficiently wet, I took the next baby step and slipped the pinkie of my other hand inside of her, while continuing to vibrate her clit, in order to get her used to having something inside of her while she came on the vibrator. Then, I’d slip a larger finger inside of her, while I buzzed her, then two.

Occasionally, I would switch hands and slip the slim tip of the vibrator just an inch or so inside of her, as I stroked her clit with my finger. When she didn’t balk at the feeling of having a foreign object inside of her, I knew I had broken down her defenses a tiny bit more. Then, I’d switch back and bring her to orgasm with the vibrator buzzing her clit. After that, I’d fuck her awhile, pull out, and cum on her stomach, while I held the vibrator against her clit and made her cum one last time. She sighed and smiled from ear to ear.


Our next session was a repeat of the last with a slight variation. This time, when I inserted the vibrator, I slid it deeper inside her and held it there longer, applying a bit of upward pressure. As I did, Jackie asked me what I was doing and I explained that I was attempting to massage her G-spot. I asked if she minded and if it felt good. She said it felt OK, maybe a little ticklish but not bad. I told her that maybe we’d need a little bigger one to fully stimulate her. As the suggestion sunk in, I quickly switched the vibe back to her clit. She just groaned and nodded, “Uh-huh.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.