Corrupting My Conservative Wife - Cover

Corrupting My Conservative Wife

Copyright© 2021 by LEBEC

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Ben's young wife is a prude but he still wants to see her with other men. How does he get his way without her knowing? It starts with toys...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

The next evening went much like the others, except that I was feeling pretty nervous, so my wife wasn’t the only one who got totally shit-faced at dinner.

All that day, I’d thought about how I had pushed this to the limit and taken enormous risks. Only a blindfold and a pair of headphones, (oh, and a couple of pairs of handcuffs) had kept me from being discovered.

But, then again, I had taken great pains over a long period of time to habituate her to being totally compliant. It is said that animal trainers teach elephants to heel in place all night long by loosely tying a string around their necks and attaching it to a small tent peg stuck in the ground. They start this when they are are just babies, and as the elephants grow up, the strongest animals on earth never bother to pull up the tent peg because they have been conditioned to think that they can’t.

As for Jackie, she had already come to expect that my cock was of secondary, and sometimes, of no importance at all, when it came to making her cum. That role had taken over by a series of constantly surprising dildo and vibrator combinations that had all but replaced me.

Having gotten used to taking in a variety of new and increasingly larger dildos - dildos that were warm, with natural, lifelike veins rippling through them - dildos that could “cum” - she had learned to draw her orgasms from them.

I had done such a good job of training her to accept and cum on any object I placed inside of her, that she didn’t even notice when my friend Bill sneakily substituted his own huge cock in place of an exact replica dildo. According to my wife, this latest “dildo” was the best one yet - and she wanted to cum with it again!

I was in a bind. I couldn’t tell her the truth. I knew she’d divorce me in a flash. I didn’t know what to do about Bill, either. So far, he hadn’t made any demands of me but, hell, he had photos and video of everything!

He hadn’t tried to blackmail me yet but, I knew that was always a possibility. And even worse, I actually kind of enjoyed watching him fuck her. Initially, I hadn’t expected to have that kind of response but God ... if watching the “fake” cocks go in and out of her was hot, then watching a “real” cock go in and out of her was absolutely the hottest thing I had ever seen. I was hooked.

So, throwing common sense and better judgment to the wind, I simply accepted the fact that I needed for this to happen again. The fantasy of watching her get fucked by another man was just too hot - too addictive for me to resist.

After we finished our dinner out and downed our last alcoholic beverage, I quickly got Jackie home, and restrained, and in no time, I was texting Bill that the coast was clear.

A minute later, he gently knocked on the back door. Bill walked in, holding his rolled-up towel, and not unsubtly brushing past me. I was stunned and confused for a second when he was swiftly followed by an enormous Black man, whom I soon recognized from one of Bill’s barbecues. I remembered his name was Jason - a friend of Bill’s from work.

My mouth hung open as if I were about to speak, when Bill put his finger up to his mouth to “shush me”.

Then, he leaned in and whispered in my ear, “It’s OK. He just wants to watch. I told him it costs $300.” As he said that, he slapped three one hundred dollar bills into the palm of my hand - like that somehow made it all OK. Then he added, “Just play along!”

I didn’t know what to do and just stood there stunned, while Bill stripped out of his clothes and Jason sat on the chair just off of her right leg - the chair I was planning on sitting on. They were there a mere thirty seconds and, already, I had lost control of the situation. Rather than fight, I decided to grab a camera and stand on the other side instead.

Since Bill already knew the routine, he automatically started stroking her pussy like an expert with one hand, while he reached for the vibrator with the other. Instantly, Jackie’s already wet pussy began to leak profusely. He turned on the vibrator and worked it first on the outside, and occasionally on the inside, as he had seen me do before. Next, he pressed the blunt end firmly on the side of her clit, eliciting her first orgasm of the session. Jackie was so well-trained to respond quickly, the whole process took less than three minutes.

Then, he reached down and unfurled the towel with the dildo he had brought with him, handling it like a baker picking up a frosting bag. First, he held the back end up high and guided the front end down towards her pussy. Then Bill carefully squirted out a few drops of lube along her outer lips, like he was going to write his name with icing. Finally, after making sure the tip of the dildo was sufficiently lubricated, he began to feed it into her already salivating cunt mouth. Jackie sighed with pleasure, as the entire head of the toy slid nearly effortlessly inside of her.

Meanwhile, Jason sat with his legs open, his hands clasped, and his elbows resting on his knees. As soon as he saw the dildo enter her, he hunched down and peered in even closer.

While Bill slowly worked the first couple of inches of dildo in and out, he turned towards Jason, as if he were asking for help.

Jason knew exactly what to do, reaching out his right hand to clasp the bulb on the back of the dildo. He gave it a quick squirt and swiftly pulled his hand away - smiling and almost giggling - like he’d just gotten away with something.

I watched as the new burst of lubrication helped the dildo penetrate her even more. I was amazed at how accustomed she had already become to the size of it, with barely a grunt before taking most of its length deep inside of her.

Holding it firmly in place, Bill reached again for the vibrator. As he applied it to Jackie’s clit, I watched as she approached her second orgasm.

I shifted my position some to zoom in on her squirming torso and didn’t even notice when Jason stood up, dropped his shorts and underwear and moved in to grab hold of the bulb again. Then, as Bill brought her off, I heard Jason mutter something under his breath. I couldn’t quite understand it, at the time, but later realized he’d said something like, “Come on, Bitch. Take that cum. You know you want it!” as he squeezed hard on the dildo’s bulb, while Jackie squirmed in delight.

Like last time, Bill withdrew the dildo and set it aside. Then he stepped up to her face and laid his cock across her mouth, while Jason took his seat between her legs.

Jackie licked her chops and giggled when she felt Bill’s cock head brush her lips. Immediately, she turned her head toward it, swirled her tongue around its perimeter to wet it, and sucked it into her maw.

Bill began to move his hips, feeding her only a few inches at a time, while she sucked him hungrily.

Following his lead, I saw Jason masturbating his stiffening cock at a similar pace, while his gaze was transfixed by Jackie’s pussy.

Then, just before it appeared Bill might cum, he pulled out of my wife’s drooling mouth, leaving a trail of precum along her cheek.

I shifted the camera focus directly on Bill’s big dick, assuming that he would now fuck her like last time but, instead, Bill backed off and simply edged his cock.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jason stand up and take his place between my wife’s legs. As I switched the focus of my video over to her pussy, I noticed Jason’s semi-hard cock was already filling the entire viewfinder. It was long and almost solidly Black in color with one huge vein running along the underside. I was amazed when he lifted it up by the shaft and dropped it down on top of her vulva like a hammer.

It looked “heavy”, possibly even heavier than the latex dildo. I froze in place as he guided the head to her now gaping cunt, teasingly drawing little figure eight patterns around her opening in order to lubricate the tip of his cock with her juices.

At this point, it didn’t look much bigger than the dildo but I had no idea how much larger it would get once he got hard. Part of me prayed it wouldn’t get much bigger, yet part of me hoped it would. Mostly, I worried that she might notice something was amiss and complain.

As he worked it around her opening, he seemed to pause for a moment to admire her lovely pussy. Jason glanced over at Bill and whispered, “My God, this is even better than the video,” while Jackie waited, listening to her music and oblivious to the conversation.

I had no idea what he was talking about and was immediately distracted when I saw Bill raise his hand, as if to signal that Jason should wait a second. Then I saw Bill fish out his phone from his pants and begin filming as well. Then, he seemed to signal to Jason that he was finally ready and to go ahead. Neither of them even bothered to look at me for my approval.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.