Corrupting My Conservative Wife - Cover

Corrupting My Conservative Wife

Copyright© 2021 by LEBEC

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Ben's young wife is a prude but he still wants to see her with other men. How does he get his way without her knowing? It starts with toys...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

I called up Bill as soon as I had some privacy. I was frustrated when it immediately went to voicemail. Not wanting to say give anything away, I just left a message that I needed to speak with him, as soon as possible.

Fortunately, he didn’t make me wait that much longer before calling me back. I told him that I needed him to come over for a “repeat performance”.

I could practically hear him smirk over the phone. He played dumb with me, replying, “I’m not sure what you mean. What do you need?”

I knew he knew what I meant. I could tell by his tone that he was just being a “dick” - waiting to hear me beg.

I was really growing tired of playing games with this guy, so instead, I decided to switch gears and try a different approach, appealing to his ego, and maybe his sense of charity. I told him how Jackie was now, unfortunately, totally hooked on “his dildo”, and how she was driving me crazy asking for it again.

When he asked if I’d tried buying a replacement dildo with the money he’d given me, I told him I had thought about it but then blurted out that it “wouldn’t be the same as the real thing!”

As I heard Bill chuckle on the other end of the call, I quickly tried to correct myself, saying that I meant “his dildo” when I said the “real thing” but, the damage was already done.

Once I got going, it was hard to stop myself from blabbing the rest to him. I admitted to him that I had obviously made a mistake going down this path but I temporarily needed a little more help till I could get this figured out. Maybe I’d be able to find a dildo just like his but for the time being, I was desperate.

When I heard nothing from the other side of the phone line, I took his silence to mean he needed to hear more. I tried flattering him, telling him how she kept asking about his cum, and how delicious she kept saying it was, and how she thought it was some kind of “special sauce” I had concocted from a secret recipe.

Still, silence.

In desperation, I told him how uncharacteristically horny she had been lately, and how she had been whining that she didn’t know “what had gotten into her,” which I realized sounded really stupid, as soon as the words left my mouth.

Finally, I pleaded, saying that she was out of control, and that I needed his help until I could figure out how to deal with this “monster” I had accidentally created.

Apparently, I finally got through to him, as he broke out in a guffaw. “OK, OK. You can stop now. I’ll help you out, Buddy. When do you want me over?”

We set it up for tomorrow night, and just before we hung up, I couldn’t help but remind him, “ ... and don’t forget to bring ‘your friend’.”

He replied,”Oh, don’t worry. I won’t forget!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.