Corrupting My Conservative Wife - Cover

Corrupting My Conservative Wife

Copyright© 2021 by LEBEC

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Ben's young wife is a prude but he still wants to see her with other men. How does he get his way without her knowing? It starts with toys...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

The next day, we had our usual post-game analysis, once again by the pool, over a pitcher of Mimosas. Jackie drank faster than usual, apparently dying to share something with me but too timid to bring it up sober.

Once she got up her courage, she opened up to me and said that she had the “greatest-most-awesome” orgasm of her life the night before. She admitted that she was now absolutely “in love” with our new dildo and thanked me profusely for bringing all these “fun and amazing toys” into our life.

She couldn’t resist asking, “Just how big was that thing, anyway?”

I grinned and said, somewhat evasively, “Pretty big ... But you took it like a champ.”

She speculated that perhaps it was because her pussy was finally adjusting and getting more comfortable with the larger dildo. I nodded, and encouraged her to go on.

She confessed that somehow her orgasms were now even more frequent, more powerful and more fulfilling with that new toy than with any of the others we’d played with before. She looked at me and paused, somewhat nervously, wondering if she was hurting my feelings. When I didn’t react - actually, I was hiding my true apprehension - she took that as confirmation that I was OK with all of this and continued.

Jackie expressed that she felt some guilt that it wasn’t “my penis” that brought forth these strong emotions. Despite that, somehow she couldn’t stop herself from repeatedly gushing over the dildo, telling me - over and over again - just how incredibly great her cums had been with it. She confessed that she couldn’t believe how warm and realistic it felt, especially when it flooded her with its “cum”, and how it had managed to trigger multiple orgasms in her!

She admitted that just talking about it was getting her horny again. A faraway look washed over her face, and then she finally got up the nerve to blurt out, “So, how soon do you think we can do that again?”

I had to play it cool, so I made up another lame excuse, saying I needed a day or two to recuperate before I could get up the strength to try that again.

Later, I would learn that Jackie had to censor herself at that moment. She almost blurted out that I didn’t have to actually fuck her - that she wouldn’t mind it if I only used the dildo on her, but she silenced herself rather than run the risk of hurting my feelings further.

Still, it was obvious to me that she desperately wanted a repeat of the other night, and wanted it right away.

I knew I was screwed. I’d unwittingly painted myself into a corner. I had no choice. I’d have to call Bill again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.