Corrupting My Conservative Wife - Cover

Corrupting My Conservative Wife

Copyright© 2021 by LEBEC

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Ben's young wife is a prude but he still wants to see her with other men. How does he get his way without her knowing? It starts with toys...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

Bill looked down at my sleeping, cum-covered wife, smiling with self-satisfaction. He stepped a foot or two away, just to grab his phone out of his shorts. Quickly returning, we both hovered over her and took video of her sexy, contented face and then panned down to record the large ebony dildo that was still stuck most of the way inside of her.

A minute later, Bill reached down to slide it out of her. Once he did, I zoomed in to watch what looked like an enormous amount of cum leaking out of her gaping hole. I’d never really asked if he was using the same lube that I was. I mean, we’d talked about the natural-looking lube when we first compared notes about the dildos but, damn, if the stuff leaking out of her didn’t look real.

Well, I guess I had already accepted the fact that, once he put his dick inside of her, he’d be, at the very least, leaking his precum into her. Then, I saw him pull out, just before he came all over her, so maybe we’d get lucky and she wouldn’t be knocked up. I don’t know what I was thinking. Perhaps I was just trying to rationalize this - to convince myself that I hadn’t seen what I’d clearly seen - to somehow make this all OK.

As the reality of how ridiculous that thought was struck me, I nearly freaked out. I wanted to confront Bill but didn’t want to shout and give away the game, so I decided it was easier to just not think about it. Before I could calm myself down fully, I saw out of the corner of my eye, the sight of Bill pulling on his clothes and heading for the door, once again holding the dildo.

“Hey, where are you going with that?” I whispered.

Bill twisted around for a second and said, “Here’s two hundred bucks,” slapping two one hundred dollar bills on the washing machine. “Buy one for yourself! Thanks again!” Then, he turned and rushed out the back door, while I stood there dumfounded.

“Son of a bitch,” I said to myself. “He got me AGAIN!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.