Corrupting My Conservative Wife - Cover

Corrupting My Conservative Wife

Copyright© 2021 by LEBEC

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Ben's young wife is a prude but he still wants to see her with other men. How does he get his way without her knowing? It starts with toys...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

The next day, we were both a bit hungover. I felt a little guilty and so I made us a big pitcher of Mimosas which we drank over the next hour or so. We started feeling better, and before we polished off the equivalent of a bottle of Champagne and orange juice, we had already moved the party to the backyard for a bit of sunbathing.

She surprised me by coming outside wearing a navy blue bikini. Mind you, this was a gift I gave her a year or so ago, before I switched strategies. At the time, she admonished me for buying something so small and revealing and swore she would never wear it in public. I whistled when she came out, and she blushed, but also smiled and pirouetted to show it off for me. When I asked her what the special occasion was, she said she had always thought of surprising me with it one day - as long as she could do it in a private place. Our backyard fence seemed to provide plenty of shelter from the outside world, so she felt she could take a chance.

I told her how hot she looked, and how pleased I was that she would be so brave. She continued to remind me that she would never wear such a swimsuit to the beach or anywhere outside the house, but that I was so much fun last night that I deserved a little reward. I smiled at that and asked her what she thought of the experience.

She sat down on the lounger right next to me, looking out on the pool, as if she were trying to think of the right words to say. After downing her glass with one big swig she got up the courage to ask me if I had tried something different on her last night. “Was that a new toy?” she asked.

I didn’t know how to respond. All I could think to say was, “Maybe...”

“And what was in it? Tasted ‘nice’,” she added.

“Um, just something new I was trying out. A ‘special sauce’ I mixed up,” I fumbled.

She saw I was a bit uncomfortable, so she simply said, “Don’t worry. I really enjoyed it!” she smiled beneath her sunglasses. “It was really yummy. In fact, I wouldn’t mind doing that again, sometime.”

“What time tomorrow?” I laughed, nervously kidding.

She reached for the pitcher and refilled her glass. Then with her other hand, she reached out and clasped my hand. “I’m ready whenever you are. I mean, I may need a day to recover first but, that toy was awesome! The best yet!”

Coyly, I responded, “Well, I’ll see what I can do about that but, I don’t know ... maybe, I’ll just have to keep you guessing. It seems like you really like being surprised.”

“Oh, I love surprises! As long as we keep it in the house.” Then she added in a lower, half-serious, half-joking sexy voice, “Just don’t forget to bring your ‘new friend’ around again, OK?! ... Oh, and more of that ‘special sauce’.”

Of course, I knew that she was referring to the new toy we had just used. We often referred to the dildos as “my friends” but, this time, the double entendres was hilarious to me. “OK, I’ll make sure I bring ‘him’.”

A moment later, it occurred to me that Bill had taken the dildo with him when he left. “Shit!” I said to myself. “He was supposed to give it to me. That was the deal, I thought.” I had no idea how I’d get hold of it again. I supposed I was just going to have to talk to Bill again and see what he said.

Later that day, Jackie left the house to do some grocery shopping, leaving me at home alone. As soon as she was gone, I called up Bill and asked him if he’d had fun last night. “Oh man, did I?! That wife of yours is so hot. I can’t believe how turned on I was. How much I came.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.