Corrupting My Conservative Wife - Cover

Corrupting My Conservative Wife

Copyright© 2021 by LEBEC

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Ben's young wife is a prude but he still wants to see her with other men. How does he get his way without her knowing? It starts with toys...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

The next day, Bill invited me over to his place for a few drinks. Once we were pretty relaxed, he told me he had found the dildo and went to retrieve it from the bedroom. I waited eagerly til he returned a minute or so later. Sure enough, the dildo was as he described - big and fat and Black with a squirter bulb, and still in the original packaging. My eyes lit up and I asked him how much he wanted for it. His offer surprised me.

Bill said he might be willing to part with it, but only IF ... he could sit in and watch me use it on her.

Even I was a bit hesitant, at that point. I mean, of course, I’d always wanted to show her off - but, I guess, I figured it would be in public and, basically, after all was said and done, it would be an anonymous, comparatively R-rated thing, like nude sunbathing, or Mardi Gras flashing. This seemed way more intimate than I’d bargained for. When I didn’t immediately agree, Bill pressed the issue, stating that she’d never even know he was there, reminding me that the blindfold would keep her “in the dark”, so to speak.

We both laughed, nervously, but Bill would not relent. “I tell you what, if you could figure out a way to get her drunk and tied up on that bench, then I could just quietly slip in without her knowing, and just sit back and watch you ‘christen our new friend’ here,” he said holding the toy in front of my nose for emphasis. “Since I’ve never had the chance to see this puppy at work, it would really mean a lot to me.” Bill paused a beat and added, “I’ll even throw in fifty bucks for your trouble!”

My mind was spinning a million miles an hour but I finally gave in and said OK. We talked over a few of the details before he left. We worked it out so that I would take Jackie out that very same Friday. I rationalized that she had gotten so used to getting fucked by so many different toys, she wouldn’t mind if I snuck one more new one up into her.

My weight room was in our finished basement. A short staircase at the back of our house led to an outside door, and I arranged to text Bill when Jackie was ready, probably around 10:30 or so. I reminded him that he had to be totally silent. We both knew she’d have the headset on but, we couldn’t be too careful.

We, also, agreed that he would sit in a chair next to me and watch as I worked the new toy inside of her. He agreed and I made all the plans on my side.

When Friday arrived, I got Jackie as drunk as I could. She was so blotto that, once we got in the house, it was a challenge to get her down the stairs - possibly because I’d had quite a bit to drink myself.

After setting her down on the workout bench, I got her undressed, blindfolded, and handcuffed in record time. Then, I grabbed my phone and, fingers trembling, texted Bill to come on over.

Less than two minutes later, he appeared at the back door, wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops, and holding a rolled-up towel. Before I let him in, he unrolled the towel, showing me the toy. Out of the box, it was even more impressive. Big and Black - as long as our longest dildo and at least as thick - with huge balls and a large squirter reservoir. My head spun with excitement and I barely listened when he added in a whisper, “I filled it up already, so we wouldn’t have to waste time.” I nodded quickly, and bringing my finger to my lips to remind him to be silent, I led him inside. While my back was turned, Bill gently tugged on my arm and quickly slipped me a $50 bill. Heck, I’d almost forgotten about the money but, took it willingly and stuffed it into my pocket.

When Bill saw Jackie laying back against the workout bench, wearing a blindfold and headphones, and totally restrained with handcuffs, I saw his jaw drop in astonishment and admiration. He quietly pulled up a chair next to me and sat in it, holding the toy in his lap. He held it straight out, with two hands, as if it were his own penis protruding through the fly of his shorts. I smiled inside at the silliness of this White guy seemingly sporting a large Black erection, obviously aimed in the direction of my sexy wife’s pussy. I used a hand signal for him to wait a moment. He nodded back at me, and his knees began anxiously flexing in and out, causing the dildo to lazily sway back and forth.

I reached for the big vibrator and turned it on, placing it against her pelvic bone. Immediately, she squirmed, looking for more. She was already wet but I grabbed a small bottle of the lube and greased up the small latex dildo first. I showed Bill how I opened her up, step by step. The first time she came, using the small dildo and the big vibrator, I watched Bill’s reaction and loved it when I saw him silently mouth an obvious, “Oh ... My ... God...” while instinctively reaching down to grab his obvious hard on through his pants.

The next cum he witnessed was with the Squirter. While she cried out, I didn’t squeeze it fully. I just wanted to get some lube up inside her, preparing her for the next dildo - our shorter but thicker Black cock. Unconsciously, he scooted forward in his chair, leaning his head in closer to watch as every inch of it slowly opened her up wider. Bill now held the dildo with one hand, balancing it on his knee, and instinctively pulled out his own penis from his shorts to begin stroking it.

It was a lot bigger than I expected - WAY bigger than mine, in fact, but somehow, that didn’t bother me at the moment. It just made me all the more proud to see him enjoying himself so much.

Once Jackie’s pussy adjusted to the dildo, I was able to get a nice, even rhythm going, while she writhed in place, not going very deep or fast. I also teased her with the vibrator a bit but wouldn’t let her cum just yet. I just wanted to get her sufficiently worked up and ready for the new toy. By the time I stopped, Bill was so engrossed that his face was only inches from her pussy.

I pulled the toy out slowly and Jackie groaned at the loss. I turned to Bill, and signaled once again for quiet. Then, I pointed to the dildo and he held it out to me like it was his prized sword.

I waved and winked, as if to say, ‘Come on, let’s do it together,’ and Bill carefully brought it towards her open pussy. I quickly put some extra lube on it and let Bill hold it by the head, while I held onto it by the base, just in case he was tempted to shove it into her roughly.

Thankfully, Bill had been paying attention to the gentle manner in which I had been introducing the previous toys to my wife’s welcoming pussy. He leaned to within inches of her pussy, breathing in the sweet, sexy aroma. He placed the head of the dildo at the mouth of her vulva and, as if he were cherishing every second of the moment, gently guided it inside of her. As the Black corona disappeared inside of her, he stifled a gasp, then turned to me and smiled.

I smiled back and relaxed my grip as my buddy tapped his chest, as if to say, “It’s OK. I got this now.” I let him take control of the entire dildo, mouthing the word, “Easy, K.” He nodded that he understood and took hold of the base, gently squeezing the squirt bulb enough to send a tiny stream of lube inside her to grease the way.

Then, I sat back and watched as he gradually worked the shaft into her body, applying gentle pressure, while expertly half-rotating the shaft slowly in-and-out.

I reached for my phone, as he worked it inside of her, to take a few closeups photos, marveling once again at the color contrast and size differential between my wife’s stretched pussy and the giant Black shaft.

After a couple of minutes, he’d only managed to get a little more than half of it inside her while Jackie moaned in pleasure. I offered to help out, returning the vibrator to her clit. As I did, Bill squeezed the bulb a bit more to get more lube inside of her, and resumed his in-and-out motion, while applying increasing pressure every four or five strokes. He managed to get another three of four inches into her, only stopping because he had apparently reached the very back of her vagina. There was still a couple of inches of shaft left to go, when I signaled for him to stand up.

Bill’s cock was huge now, bobbing up and down, and dripping tons of precum, as he struggled to maintain his balance while holding the dildo inside of her with both hands. It was obvious that he was dying to jerk off. I got inspired and guided him to stand between her legs, while he held onto the base of the dildo with one hand. Next, I stood at her side and turned on the vibrator. Then, I began to work the vibrator over her clit with one hand while stroking my cock with the other. Following my lead, Bill starting fucking Jackie with the dildo using one hand, while jerking off with the other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.