Corrupting My Conservative Wife - Cover

Corrupting My Conservative Wife

Copyright© 2021 by LEBEC

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ben's young wife is a prude but he still wants to see her with other men. How does he get his way without her knowing? It starts with toys...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

Bill and his wife, Janice, were our next door neighbors but aside from the occasional holiday family barbecue, we rarely had them both over. They were a good fifteen years older than Jackie and I, so we didn’t have a heck of a lot in common but, Bill was always willing to come over and watch a ballgame with me. With my new homemade porn videos in my back pocket, I made sure to invite him over as soon as I could.

As we sat there watching TV and getting wasted, our discussion shifted from Sports to our usual banter about our wives and our sex lives. I knew he always seemed to admire Jackie’s body, checking her out every time she’d pass by, when he didn’t think I was looking. In fact, the more we drank, the less subtle his leering usually was. We were particularly drunk this time, so I got up the courage to open up to him. I started things off by complaining about how much my wife was bleeding me financially and how much money I had been laying out for dinners and sex toys.

When I said, “sex toys”, he laughed out loud and I could see the light in his eyes as he perked up, possibly remembering something from his past. Then, with a confidential look, he asked, “What kind of sex toys are we talking about?”

I described them to him, generally, and confessed that we had been experimenting with them because it was the only kinky thing I could get her to do.

He sympathized with me, confessing that things had never been the same between him and his wife in the sex department since their kids had grown up and moved out. Comparing notes further, he reminisced how, like Jackie and me, he and his wife had once experimented with dildos some time ago but, that her age and a few unexpected “female problems” had forced them to shut down that kind of sex play for good. He lamented how expensive they were and how annoyed he was that he’d never gotten to use them. He added that he still had a couple buried in his closet, in the original plastic, that were presently collecting dust.

When it was my turn again, I continued to whine, adding how frustrated I was that I could never get her to show-off in public.

He teased me and stated that he would give anything to be in my position. I asked him what he meant, since his wife Janice often dressed very sexily in public. He thanked me for noticing but complained that sex with his wife was actually a very rare thing and always a very boring “quickie”.

I asked how that could be. “You two always seem so warm and cuddly together. I figured you did it all the time?”

Bill said Janice used to be all over him, climbing onto his cock in the middle of the night. Some nights, before he even reached his full consciousness, he could hear her say, “‘Come on, Big Boy Bill. Wake up and fuck me please!’ But that was a long time ago. Things change, Kid,” he said, with a look of sadness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.