Corrupting My Conservative Wife - Cover

Corrupting My Conservative Wife

Copyright© 2021 by LEBEC

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ben's young wife is a prude but he still wants to see her with other men. How does he get his way without her knowing? It starts with toys...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size  

My name is Ben, and I’ve been married to my wife Jackie for 10 years. We got married right out of high school and I was Jackie’s first lover. Jackie’s folks were strict Irish Catholics, and while we dated, she insisted on waiting until we got married before giving up her virginity. That didn’t mean we couldn’t make out some but, even getting to first base was a challenge with this girl.

For example, at first I’d take her to a parking area and then, casually, throw my arm around her neck and kiss her. So far, so good. Then, a brief touch of her breast, over her clothes, which caused her to tense up. Then, I’d calm her down and we’d just kiss before I brought her home. The next time, I would try the same thing but, this time she would let me touch her a tiny bit longer before flinching. Each time, I would push the envelope, feeling her up, longer and longer, over her clothes, and getting her all worked up.

The first time I got her breasts out in the open, she nearly freaked out. Even though it was dark and we were parked in a secluded area, she seemed to have a phobia about being exposed in public. I don’t know why she was so worried. I think, perhaps, it was because she was afraid that we might get caught and someone would tell her overbearing father. Whatever it was, it took a good deal of patience, and a fair amount of negotiating on my part, to keep her calm. Back in those days, the best I could get out of her was an occasional hand job, while she remained fully-dressed. At the time, it was the best I could do.

Once we got married, and I took her virginity, things improved significantly, and I knew it had been worth the wait. I was finally able to teach my cute blonde wife the basics of Sex and together we overcame many of her fears. Although she was still quite naive, I found her to be surprisingly hot in the bedroom. Unfortunately, as a Catholic girl, she practiced the Rhythm Method for birth control and I had to get in the habit of pulling out before every orgasm with her. Condoms were not allowed and she was very strict about not doing it when she was right in the middle of her cycle. I learned how to push the envelope with her on that, here and there, but only if I swore to pull out well in advance.

In public, Jackie remained a very conservative dresser. Even though we grew up in the age of the micro-mini skirt, she always managed to choose clothes from the more modest end of the spectrum. It was a real challenge to talk her into wearing some more revealing clothes, perhaps some shorter skirts, or maybe showing some of her lovely cleavage. Every step of the way, she would resist my suggestions, and only relent after I insisted. It was only through great persistence that I got her to be a little more daring, and even then, she’d complain most of the time.

For instance, one time when I got a little too drunk and horny, I tried to get her to take her panties off while we were out in public. We were in a dance club. It was dark. No one would know she wasn’t wearing them but me, but still, she put her foot down and said No.

Another time, I got even bolder and asked her if she’d go to an adult book store with me to pick out some x-rated movies, but she refused. She told me to just buy what I liked and we could watch them together at home.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t get her to do anything in public. I had a hot, sexy wife - one I was very proud of and wanted to show off in the worst way but, no matter how much I begged, she constantly shot me down. It was frustrating. It was annoying. I soon realized that what I was doing wasn’t working very well and that arguing over Sex would be counterproductive. If I wanted to get her to be more adventurous, I’d have to try a different approach.

Taking inventory of the situation, I had to admit that our sex life was still really terrific. In retrospect, I now know that I didn’t truly appreciate what I had going for me. I mean, maybe she wasn’t as slutty in public as I wanted her to be, but in private, she’d let me do just about anything I wanted - something most men only wish they could say about their wives. But for some reason, I seemed hung up on the Public thing and was mad at her because she wasn’t what I thought she should be. I guess I felt “entitled” and, like a spoiled brat, I had been complaining and stamping my feet. There was no denying where it had gotten me, though. Nowhere. It was time to change course. If I wanted her to be less prudish, I would have to work within her limits first, breaking her in gradually, over time - like I had when we were first dating.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.