On Guard - Cover

On Guard

Copyright© 2021 by Writer Mick

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A story of love and loss; of good times and bad; of all that stuff

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Revenge   Violence  

Purchases in hand, James, Barbara, Jean, and I returned to our SUV. My thoughts filled by the knowledge that Jean was checking out my butt as we left the shoe store. I wanted to have a talk with James but couldn’t do it with the women present. I was beginning to understand that there was a difference between knowing a girl was attracted to you and having proof of that attraction.

I mean I hadn’t really checked out Jean a whole lot. I took a look at her when I first met her. I checked her out a bit when I moved into her house. That night she told me she loved me and quickly rushed down the hall, I certainly checked out her butt. But I hadn’t taken any time to check out Jean, fully or closely. Once in the backseat of the SUV I did look at her more closely.

“What are you doing, Paul?”

“I’m taking some time to really look at the girl I love.”

“You mean you haven’t checked me out before now? I feel insulted!”

“Don’t feel that way. I was trying to be noble and polite.”

“And now?”

“Now I just want to get us back on a level playing field.”

“What the heck does that mean?”

“I saw you checking out my butt in the shoe store.”

“I was not!”

“Jean, I saw you in the mirror by the door. I was walking away and you and Barbara were making your heads tip left and right with the movement of our butts.”

Jean looked at me with a slight blush on her face and Barbara let out a slight giggle from the front seat.

“Are you upset with me?”

“I’m not upset. I’m flattered and I feel it’s good to know that not only do you love me, you maybe lust after me ... maybe.”

“Maybe?” Jean raised her voice a bit and sounded exasperated. “Paul O’Dell, it has taken every bit of self-control to not come into your room at night and climb into your bed. It’s taking everything I have to not pull you up to my observatory and screw your brains out under the stars.”

“Why don’t you?”

“After admitting that I’ve had sex with Bill and a few guys before him, I didn’t want to make myself look like a damn slut.”

She looked so concerned and vulnerable. Yeah, I loved her, how could I not.

“Jean, are you having sex with anyone right now?”

“No, Paul!” she said, the sound of hurt in her voice.

“Then in my mind what you were is just that. It’s what you were and what you did is what you did. Now, when we make love and then you go out and have sex with a mess of other guys, we will have a different conversation.”

“I’m not going to do that, Paul. I mean right now, if I had my wish, you would be my next and last boyfriend and sex partner. Hey! Wait a second. You said when we make love, not if.”

“That’s right. I’m certain that at some point we will get together and never doubt for an instant that when we do, it will be making love. I’m not going to give up my virginity to just anyone and not for just a poke in a pussy. I’ll do it in the act of making love.”

“Damn it, Paul! How am I supposed to hold out after you say something like that?”

“Well, I guess that depends on what you’re holding out for.”

At that point, Jean turned in her seat, took my hand in hers.

“Paul, I’m holding out for you to tell me that we are exclusive and that you intend to love me for a long time.”

“Well, Jean, that’s no problem. I’ve always felt something for you. When you were with Bill, I was always wishing I was him. I wished it was me sliding into you after a date. I haven’t had a date all year because no one interests me more than you. As far as that’s concerned ... Jean, would you be my steady girlfriend?”

“Yes, Paul I will.” She made that statement in a manner that can only be described as solemn or even reverent. “I will be your girl until we make love and then I’ll become your woman.”

The kiss was pretty passionate considering that our security guards were watching.


“Leo, now that you know that Jean has been sexually active, what are you going to do if we find out that Paul and Jean are having sex?”

“Joyce, I really like that young man. He saved my daughter twice. If she decides that he is worthy and he decides that she is worthy, I can’t get between them. I mean by the end of the month they’ll both be eighteen, right? At that point we really won’t have the power to stop them without pushing them out of the family. I just hope they are being safe. I’m not ready to be a grandfather.”

“And I’m not ready to be a grandmother. I’m still wrapping my head around the idea of being a wife again.”

“I’m feeling the same way about being a husband again.” Leo Carlesetti looked at my mom and added, “And Joyce, I’m happy that we’ve decided not to have sex until after the wedding.”

“I’m amazed that I have the willpower to sleep in your bed and not make love.”

“I don’t know about you, but every time I wrap my arms around you in bed, I feel I’m making love to you.”

“I like the sound of that,” Joyce said followed by a kiss to Leo’s cheek. “But going back to the kids, I don’t think they’ve had sex yet.”

“Why is that?”

“Leo, my late husband was rather large in the penis department. And our son takes after him, he might even be bigger than Mike by now. Even as a baby he had a rather large penis. The last time I saw his equipment, I would guess it was about seven inches long, but that was when he was twelve. By now, he has to be a lot larger. If she has even seen it by now, they would be disappearing for hours on end.”

“He’s not going to hurt her, is he?”

“Paul would never knowingly hurt her. They’ve already said they love each other. To the best of my knowledge Paul is still a virgin. So, Jean will be in total control ... at least the first time. God knows what will happen once he learns how to use that monster.”

“Wonderful,” Leo said looking at the ceiling.


“I’m going to do it, Barbara,” Jean said with determination. “Let James know that on Prom night, I’m going to get a hotel room for Paul and me. I’m going to make love to him for the first time. I only hope that he’ll want to stay with me once he’s gets into my panties.”

“Jean, I’ll let James know, but do me a favor and get two connecting rooms so if one of us needs to get to you it will be easier.”

“Or do you two just want to listen and watch?”

Barbara shrugged her shoulders with a sly grin.


“Paul, we need to have a talk,” Jean said after they did some homework on the back deck the next day.

“OK. In private?”

“No. It’s about Prom.”

“Oh. I’ll get my final fitting on my suit tomorrow and should get the finished product on Thursday afternoon or evening.”

“Good. What about Prom dinner? Do you want to eat here? If so, we need to let Lois know. Do you want to go to a restaurant? By this time many of the really good places will have filled their reservations. Also, should we eat before or after the dance?”

“Let’s eat before and go to a nice restaurant,” I suggested.

“Afterwards lets come home and go to the observatory.”

“Ooh, that sounds like a wonderful idea ... assuming that you are still talking to me after you see my suit.”

“Oh, shit! Please Paul. Don’t do this to me,” Jean pleaded.

“I really like my suit. We are going to be noticed by everyone!”

Jean sat in her deck chair with her hands in her head. She had a vision of her walking into Prom on the arm of a 6’2” leprechaun.


Thursday after school, I drove, with James riding shotgun and holding on for dear life, to the men’s store in the mall. Inside, I was led to the fitting room by the man who had taken my measurements. The first thing he did was have me try on the pants. I took off my jeans and pulled on the suit pants.

“Wow, these fit like a glove.”

“Good, I was a little worried about the extra room. I was worried that it would look like you had a huge sock in your pocket. The pants leg does smooth out nicely.”

He made a motion with his hands like he was going to stroke the front of my pants but didn’t.

“Now let’s try the coat.” He held up the coat and I placed both arms behind me. He slid my arms into the sleeves and set the coat on my shoulders. “Now move your arms around.”

I actually did a few arm swings and jumping jacks.

“The suit feels great! I feel like I can really move around freely.”

“That is the goal, sir.”

He turned me around and was examining the line and hang of the suit. The lapels were a bit wider and had a contrasting green piping that framed the Western style of the jacket.

“Sir, I think your date is going to be very proud to be seen with you.”

“Good, because I told her that the suit was going to be a bright green and she is having nightmares about me looking like a tall leprechaun!”

“That’s a terrible thing to do to a girl on her Prom night.”

“Yeah, but the making up should compensate for that.”

We removed the suit and he placed it in a nice carrier that showed nothing of the garment. Jean would just have to wait for the big reveal. I paid the balance I owed and thanked the suit fitter for a great job. James and I were walking out the door and I was happy as could be.

“James, I can’t believe the suit didn’t need any alterations.”

“I guess this place deserves its reputation.”

We drove back to the house and I took the suit carrier straight to my room. Jean didn’t see me so she couldn’t nag me to see the suit. I knew she was going to be ecstatic after she saw it.


Joyce and Leo were sitting in the breakfast nook having a cup of coffee while Leo took a break from his office work.

“Joyce, what did you want to do for Prom night?”

“Really? I thought we were going to the dance.”

“I wish. We can’t go because we’re not students and only teachers are allowed to chaperon. However, we could get all dressed up and go to dinner and then go dancing. I would be all sorts of proud to be seen out with you.”

“I was figuring that we’d be in the background but now, if I’m going to be your arm candy, I’ll need to get a nice dress.”

“I’ll have Denise drive you over to the mall and you can get something demure and yet stunning.”

“Demure and yet stunning? Now there’s a challenge. I hope I can find something on such short notice.”

Leo picked up his radio and called for Denise. She came to the breakfast nook and Leo explained her assignment. Denise smiled at Joyce and even more so when Leo whispered in her ear.

“OK Cinderella, let’s find you a princess outfit!” Denise said with a giggle.

“I guess I have a date for Prom. But, Leo, we can’t leave until the kids leave. I need to get a lot of pictures of the kids all dressed up.”

“No problem. Just be sure to get plenty of pictures of the four of us together.”

After Denise left to get the SUV and before she pulled it around to the front of the house, Leo sat with a strange look on his face. He was sitting next to Joyce but was having a hard time looking her in the eyes.

“Leo? Is something wrong?”

“Wrong? No. I’ve been thinking about what you said about Paul’s size and I’m worried about Jean.”

“What are you worried about?”

“Sandra was the only girl I ever had sex with. I don’t know ... will Jean be safe? I mean will something that big hurt her? I’ve only been as big as I am, so I know how Sandra felt with me. I don’t know.”

“Leo Carlesetti, you are starting to piss me off!”

“What? Joyce, I didn’t mean to do anything like that.”

“No, you only meant to let me know that you think my son is going to purposefully hurt your daughter.”

“NO!”

“Yes. You are scared to death that Jean is going to be injured and that Paul will do it on purpose.”

“No, that’s not it. Shit!” Leo threw his arms up in desperation. “Joyce, Paul would never do anything to purposely hurt Jean. I know that. I believe that. But if he is a virgin then he has no idea what to do with his penis. In the heat of passion, he might just slam it into Jean and hurt her.”

“And in the heat of dumb, I might smack you in the head with a clue by four!” Jean said before taking a deep breath. “Leo, where do babies come from?”

“Huh?”

“Where does the baby come out?”

“The vagina.”

“And where does the penis go in?”

“Usually in the mouth, ass or vagina.”

“OK. First, I don’t think for their first time together that they are going to do anal. Second, Jean will be in complete control when she uses her mouth. The chances of anything going ‘wrong’ there are nil. Third, if a baby comes out of the vagina, I don’t think Jean will have an issue taking a penis into hers, even if it’s a big penis.”

Leo blinked several times and then got a look on his face like a light bulb had turned on.

“I’m sorry, Joyce. I never thought about it that way. I guess I should know more about a woman’s body and my daughters sex life.”

“No, Leo, you should not. A woman’s body should always be a mystery to a man. As far as her sex life goes, her sex life is hers. You can give advice, but trust me, don’t start giving her the third degree about who she has sex with or how often or where or which positions. But I’ll sit down with Paul and give him a few loose guidelines, just to make sure he doesn’t hurt you with his penis.”

“ME?”

“Yes, Leo. If Jean is hurt, you are hurt. I’ll also have a chat with Jean. But if she doesn’t know how big Paul is, I’m not going to ruin the surprise.”

“The surprise?”

“Yes. Paul’s father had a large penis. I thought it was going to split me in half. It all fit in, but at first, he had to go slow so I could stretch out. Sometimes he could just push it in and sometimes it took time. But the first time was glorious. I pulled his pants down further and further and it seemed like I couldn’t find the end. By the end of the night, I was laying on his stomach cuddling his cock against my cheek.”

“Now I’m starting to think that I’m not going to meet your needs.”

“Oh, I can feel your cock pressing into my butt at night. When we make love, I’m sure it will be everything I’ll need.”

Joyce kissed him and stroked his cheek before standing to go shopping for a dress with Denise.


“Jean, I haven’t asked, but are James and Barbara going to be with us for Prom?”

“Yes.”

My face must have soured.

“What’s wrong, Paul?”

“I guess there won’t be any making out with the grownups in the front seat.”

“Making out? Who said anything about making out?”

“Jean, It’s Prom. Kids dress up, eat a nice dinner, dance a little, maybe sneak a little drink or two, and they make out. From what I hear it is the most common night that virgins lose their cherry.”

“Oh, and you were expecting to lose your cherry?”

“Well, a few of them for sure.”

“A few of them?”

“Yeah. We haven’t necked. I haven’t put my hands on your breasts or your butt or anything.”

“Anything, huh?”

“I mean ... Jean ... it’s like we are already brother and sister!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.