On Guard - Cover

On Guard

Copyright© 2021 by Writer Mick

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A story of love and loss; of good times and bad; of all that stuff

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Revenge   Violence  

“Thanks again for taking me along. I feel a lot better now.”

“Paul, I would never let anything happen to my daughter. Don’t worry. Focus on your training and take care of your business otherwise you’ll be the one getting shot.”

“One more thing, Mr. C. Tell me about you and Jean’s mom. I still feel like I need to understand why she wants to dance.”

Leo Carlesetti looked at me and then spoke to Ronnie.

“Ronnie, take us to the house. Paul and I need to have a long talk.”

“Yes sir.”

Ronnie started the SUV and soon we were pulling up the circular drive to Mr. C’s front door.

“Let’s go straight to my office and get a drink. This is going to take some effort. Ronnie, please let Joyce know that I’m home and in my office and not to be disturbed.”

“Will do, sir.”

We went to his office and after closing and locking the door, Mr. C poured and offered me a glass of scotch. He pointed to one of the chairs and he took a seat next to me and began his tale.


“Can you blame an apple for being from an apple tree? Well Jean’s mother was a stripper and so is she. But both are strippers with high values. Her mother was not a whore. She didn’t play with customers cocks to get bigger tips. She didn’t date customers or accept drinks from their hands for fear of being drugged. When I met her, I tried to buy her. My family had been involved in the rackets but my father had taken us clean and I had the new family values to want to keep it that way. But I still tended to try to buy everything I saw that I wanted.

“I saw Sandra Phillips, whose stripper name was Autumn, dance and I wanted her so bad. Over the next several weeks I paid for lap dances and was rebuffed when I tried to cop a feel. I bought private dances done on a big comfortable chair in a back room, with the same result. Finally, I tried to get physical with her and found myself being carried out of the club and into the parking lot by a very, very large man. First I was pissed. I knew the owner, Mr. Antonelli, from the days when my father was still in the rackets. How dare this gorilla lay hands on me?

“The large man set me down on my feet outside the door to the club and with a finger larger than any two of mine poking into my chest I heard the very stern words “Autumn told me to have you wait out here. Don’t fucking move!”

“Believing that it was in my best personal interest, I didn’t fucking move,” Mr. C chuckled and sipped his drink. “After a wait of about a half an hour Autumn came outside.”

“I don’t know who the fuck you think you are but I’m not for sale. I don’t fuck for money. I don’t go out to the parking lot with customers. And I don’t date customers.”

I heard the tone of her voice more than the words and a few seconds after she finished talking to me, I looked into the deepest green eyes I’d ever seen and said, “I’ll never come back here. Now can we meet for a drink sometime? Can I take you to dinner or a movie? No! Not a movie, I want to talk to you. I just want to hear your voice and look into your eyes.”

“Well, things grew from there. I never went back into the club as a customer. Finally, after I’d met Autumn by her car after work for the dozenth time, she accepted my proposal for a date and several months later, she accepted my proposal of marriage on the condition that she be allowed to keep dancing.

“I struggled with that but accepted it once I understood that I completely trusted Sandra. She got pregnant and kept dancing and I struggled with that, until I watched her dance and saw how utterly beautiful she was.

“She had this beautiful little girl and kept dancing. I struggled with that until I saw that dancing didn’t interfere at all with her ability to be a wonderful mother and a fabulous wife, friend and lover.

Mr. C paused again, going away somewhere for a few seconds. When he returned he sipped his drink again and started where he left off.

“Sandra danced and mothered and loved with all her heart until Jean was twelve and began to notice boys. Jean would spend time with her mother in our bedroom where Sandra had asked that a brass pole be installed. Sandra taught little Jean how to dance on the pole.

“Back then our family spent our waking hours in the privacy of our home in the nude. Sandra loved touching my body. Jean was taught what she could and could not touch on her mother and me. Sandra told me that at twelve, Jean told Sandra that she began to dream of the day she could touch a boy and see the look in his eyes that I always got when Sandra touched me.

“At one point I was worried that the pole dancing and running around naked would affect Jean in an adverse manner and I actually had the whole family seeing a counselor to be sure that the nude dancing and the nudity around the house wasn’t a sign that I was a pervert or that my daughter would grow up to be a sex crazed whore. The counselor pronounced us all to be as normal as a family could be, other than the nudity and dancing.”

Leo stopped there and got out of his chair to retrieve some tissues from behind his desk. He dabbed his eyes and returned to his seat.

“Then Sandra got cancer.”

He dabbed his eyes again.

“Jean and Sandra were inseparable during Sandra’s fight with cancer. Jean was at her mother’s beck and call as soon as Sandra was finally too weak to get out of bed. Jean never knew what went on behind the closed door when her mother asked her to leave the room so she could talk to me. In fact, Sandra was helping me. I was, and am, a very sexual man and Sandra knew I needed release. While she was still strong enough, Sandra would have me lock the bedroom door and then give me hand jobs, despite my protests that it wasn’t important. Sandra had a way about her though.”

“Leo, please,” she would beg. “I need to feel your cock in my hand. I can’t take it in my pussy anymore. I need to gather your cum in my hand so I can taste it before I’m too weak.”

“How was I supposed to deny my wife’s request? Jean told me later that she noticed that when the bedroom door unlocked and I came out, that I always looked sad.

“Then, finally one day, it was her time. Sandra knew it and had Jean get on the bed on one side of her and me get on the other side. We all hugged, kissed, held hands, and cried together until Sandra took her last breath.”

“That was the life that shaped Jean’s desire to dance and be a stripper. It brought her joy and it kept her mother alive in her heart. Now that you are in her life it gives her that satisfaction to know that although she had sex with boys in high school, once you stepped into her life, she was yours and only yours. In a sense she enjoys flaunting the fact that she is sexy and beautiful and belongs totally to her husband.

“She offers fantasies to men for money, knowing those fantasies will never be fulfilled. She is all yours. You’re her Paul as Sandra was my Sandra. She is one hundred percent yours. Body and soul. Nothing is ever going to shake that.”

Mr. C sniffled and dabbed his eyes again.

“Paul, I never thought I’d feel for anyone like I did for Sandra. Joyce proved me wrong. And now you have made Jean feel the same way. If you have fears that she will cheat while you’re gone, don’t. She’ll get frustrated and lonely but she’ll never give herself to another man again.”

We finished the last of our drinks. I’d realized that I’d been drinking my scotch while Mr. C spoke and didn’t realize it. I had a hint at what Mr. C meant by Jean being frustrated. She told me that Gregory and Ingrid were being more open around the house with their sexual relationship.

The other day, Jean walked downstairs after waking up, to find the two of them naked on the couch. Him sitting and her straddling him while impaled on his cock. Each with a book in their hands reading their homework assignments. She said that she wanted to do that with me someday. Someday. But on that day she said she went back to her room and almost ran the batteries dry on her B.O.B.

“Thanks, Dad. I needed to hear all that. I’ll go get Ronnie and have him haul me back home.”

“Paul? Did you just call me Dad?”

“I guess I did but out in the world and in front of Mom, I’ll still call you Mr. C but in private I might let loose a Dad or two once in a while.”

“I can live with that ... Son.”

We embraced and I left the office going to the front door where Ronnie was waiting for me. I got in the front seat and Ronnie took off for my house. When he pulled into the drive I got out of the SUV and thanked Ronnie for driving and walked into my home.

I was greeted by the sight of my naked wife, her naked roommate and her naked roommates naked boyfriend, covered in flour and having way too good a time making cookies.

“OK. Do I want to know?”

“Hi honey!” I was no longer flour free as I received a floured hug and kiss from Jean.

“We decided to make you some cookies to take back with you. Maybe they can sweeten up your grumpy old Drill Sergeant.”

“Letting him know that you called him grumpy and old will not be good for my health.”

“OK, then just tell him that your loving wife sent them along to her husband’s favorite Drill Sergeant.”

“Yeah, that’s gonna be a really bad thing to do as well. Jean we’re going out to dinner with your dad and my mom in about five hours. Can you be all done and clean and dressed by then?”

“I can if you’ll help me in the shower,” Jean took off for our room.

I looked at Gregory, who’s cock and balls were covered in floured hand and finger prints. I looked down and then up at his face.

“Ingrid kept trying to make a dick cookie.”

“OK. Nice to see you’ve gotten adjusted to a naked household,” I said turning my eyes toward the two large breasts with big hand prints on them.

“Ingrid. Boob cookies?”

“Yup and ass crackers!” she said gleefully as she turned around to show off the smaller hand prints on her ass cheeks. “It was Jean’s idea.”

“I bet.”

I went upstairs and walked into our room to find Jean naked and waiting for me.

“Do you know where we’re going for dinner?”

“No, but since it’s my last night, I assume it will be some place nice.”

“What time do I need to have you at the airport?”

“At 0900. There is a nice area next to the TSA Security station. We can wait there for a bit. So, we don’t have to be separated right away.”

“So, you did decide to go commercial.”

“Yes. I was thinking to catch a ride on a C-130. But instead, I decided to fly commercial again. I’ve already got reservations. If I’d caught that Army transport I would have had to leave way early this morning, so it’s worth it.”

“OK. Come on and clean me up.”

She turned towards the bathroom and I followed. She stepped into the shower after she had the temperature just right and I followed her, still dressed.

“PAUL!”

“What?”

“You still have your clothes on. What are you doing?”

“I’m taking a shower with my wife.”

“Your clothes are still on.”

“Yeah. So?”

She kissed me and started to unbutton my shirt. It took some time, due to everything being wet, the most difficult items were my shoes. Once she had those off she pulled down my pants and was immediately hit in the face by my hardening cock. She took it in her mouth and began to peel off my socks.

Let me tell you that a blowjob from a giggling wife, in the shower, while she strips you, is crazy fun. Once I was naked, Jean got serious about the blowjob and soon I was ready to shoot.

“Jean. Soon.”

She clamped down on the head and stroke me with one hand while fondling my balls with the other. I soon shot a good-sized load into her mouth. As soon as the last spurt was out, Jean stood and kissed me, passing the cum into my mouth. I pulled back and opened my mouth to show her the load and she kissed me again.

When we both had cum in our mouths, she pulled back and showed me her load, I showed her mine and then we swallowed. Jean bent over and put my still turgid cock in her pussy and leaned onto me.

“I’m going to miss this a lot, Paul.”

“Me too, babe. I guess you’ll just have to find a toy that’s the right size.”

“Who says I haven’t? The first few times I used it, it felt like I was cheating on you. Sometimes it still doesn’t feel right.”

“And all I’ve got is my hand and a really disgusting sock.”

She giggled and pumped herself faster until she came. She pressed against me as hard as she could, squeezing me between her legs and shuddered several times. When she was done, she slowly slid off me. It took her a few attempts because just as she got to the end of my cock, she’d slide back onto me again, ever so slowly.

“When will you be home again?”

“Well, Infantry Training only about 7 weeks long. I don’t know if they will let me come home between Infantry Training and Sniper School or if I go straight to Sniper School. I’ll have to find out.”

“As soon as you know, tell me so I can get off the pill.”

“I’m still wondering about you being a single mother.”

“I figured out that I’m not single anymore. I’ll have mom and Barbara and Ingy until she and Gregory leave.”

“Ingy? I still can’t get used to that nickname.”

“That’s what Gregory started to call her. I think it’s cute.”

“Where are they going?”

“Anywhere that has a pro football team that will draft or sign him.”

“He’s that good?”

Jean got very serious.

“Ingrid says that the talk is that he’s one of the best centers in the country. The word is he’ll for sure go in the first three rounds.”

“Wonderful. I’m so happy for her.”

“Me too. But right now, take me to bed and love me.”

I pulled back out of her wonderful warm body because I just knew she couldn’t bring herself to pull off me. She stood and we kissed. It seemed that each kiss got longer. I picked Jean up and squeezed each of her ass cheeks as hard as I could while carrying her to our bed to make love for a few hours.


“Should I wear the blue dress or the green?”

“Oh, please wear the green.”

“I was hoping that you would say that,” Jean said turning to show me the metallic green thong hanging from her fingers. “Wear this for me, please.”

I took the thong from her and pulled it on. She took a few minutes to be sure my cock was comfortably tucked into the pouch. I knew what was next and was correctly rewarded with her request to help her put on her emerald green prom bustier. Being a gentleman after I’d closed all the hooks, I made sure her breasts were properly seated and had the right amount of jiggle to them.

Once dressed we stood in front of the full-length mirror in our room and looked at ourselves.

“God, lover, we are a good-looking couple. If you weren’t a married woman I’d chase you all over the state.”

“No, you wouldn’t.”

“Oh? And why not, do you suppose?”

“Because, husband dearest, I wouldn’t run!”

I hugged her and kissed her and squeezed her firm, muscular butt.

“Let’s go meet the folks,” I said, releasing her from my grip.

We walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs. Ingrid and Gregory were sitting in the living room, fully clothed, and not wrapped around each other.

“Hey, roomie, you look beautiful!”

“Thanks, Ingy. What do you think of my husband?”

“He’s pretty ugly compared to my man.”

“I see you’ve already got her trained, Gregory,” I said with a nod to the huge man.

“It’s the only way.”

“Oh really? We’ll see who is training whom,” Ingrid said, causing the huge man to wince a little with a grin on his face.

I laughed.

“We’re heading over to the folks and then to dinner. Don’t wait up,” Jean said.

“We won’t,” Ingrid replied leaning her head on Gregory’s shoulder.

I took Jean’s hand and led her to the car. I drove to the parent’s house in a sane and controlled manner and pulled up to the gate a mere twenty minutes later rather than the normal fifteen. Jean hit the remote button and the gate began to raise. I drove up the winding driveway and parked under the canopy.

“Should I honk?”

“No! But that would be funny. Let me out and let’s go in.”

I got out of the car and walked around to open the passenger door and offered her my hand. We walked to the door and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds the door opened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.