On Guard - Cover

On Guard

Copyright© 2021 by Writer Mick

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A story of love and loss; of good times and bad; of all that stuff

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Revenge   Violence  

“Hi ... Jean ... I ... love ... you ... too!”

Jean finally stopped kissing me but retained her strangle hold around me.

“How long have you been home?”

When I couldn’t answer because of her crushing hug, she relaxed long enough allow me to answer her question.

“I got in a little bit ago. James brought me over,” I finally croaked out.

She then moved to sit on my lap and wrapped me in her arms, still crying and kissing me. The bouncer that had come running and Dom stood there and watched for a second until Jean shooed them away.

“Hey! Have you guys never seen two people in love before? Get out of here!”

“I was worried about you, Scarlet,” the large Hispanic man said.

“Thank you, Manny. Oh! Manny! This is my husband, Paul O’Dell.”

The huge man smiled as large as I’ve ever seen a man smile.

“So, you’re the mysterious Paul. Hello, it’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Manny.”

We shook hands vigorously and I noticed that my hand disappeared in his huge paw.

“A pleasure to meet you too, Manny. It appears that my wife has some pretty good bodyguards around here.”

“Well as the old saying goes around here, she has a body worth guarding.”

“Aww, thank you, Manny,” Jean said sounding very sweet.

“Any time Scarlet.”

Dom and Manny went back to their stations. Jean and I got to know each other again.

“He seems to really like you.”

“He does, Paul. He treats me like his little sister. She was raped and killed in a gang raid in their old neighborhood in Chicago. He and his family moved here. He is very protective of me.”

“And he thinks of you as only a sister?”

“Yes, Paul,” she said softly. “So, any scars I should know about and kiss to make better?”

“Just the ones on my heart from missing you, Jean. I enjoyed your dance and James says that you have quite the following.”

“Yeah, it seems that the guys like a woman who actually dances instead of doing the slow slut grind.”

“I’ve been worried about you, but after seeing how fast Manny and Dom got here, I feel better.”

“If Dom had not gotten here, Manny would have had you out the door before anyone could have stopped him. Manny likes me a lot.”

“He does huh?”

“Yes, he does. And not like that. How long are you home?”

“I’m here for a week. Then I report back to Fort Benning.”

“Is that to learn how to work on motors?”

“No, Jean. My drill sergeant thought that since I hit everything I aimed at on the rifle range, I should be going to sniper school.”

“Sniper school?”

“Yeah. I never told you, but my dad used to take me out hunting all the time and I got to be pretty accurate.”

“But that means that you will be shooting at people.”

“Yeah, that usually is what snipers do.”

“But that means that they will be shooting back.”

I was quiet for a second.

“Yeah, I guess they will if they can see me.”

“But I don’t want anyone shooting at you!”

“Jean, in combat the shooting is usually a couple of hundred feet apart at the most. I’m told that Army snipers hit their targets at up to 900 yards away. The odds of getting hit are pretty small if I do my job right.”

“Do your job right!”

“Yes ma’am.”

I saluted her and she kissed me again.

“So how is school?”

“Top grades, so far, in all my classes. It’s basically 13th grade. I have to take all of the course that are designed to knock out the Freshman idiots. I’m no genius but some of these kids are just so dumb and lazy.”

“I understand. I had a few of them in my platoon in Basic. Seems like they thought the sergeants were their mothers and would just let them skate and tell them they were just so wonderful. I threw a guy during our hand-to-hand defense training, and he actually cried because it hurt to hit the ground that hard.”

“And he is going to be a soldier?”

“No, he busted out. I think he’s going to be a towel attendant in some YMCA.”

“Oh, that’s not good.”

“What’s your favorite subject?”

“I still like math and that degree in business is looking better and better to me. I still want to take over my daddy’s company when he retires.”

“How are he and Mom getting along?”

“Paul, they are so much in love. It’s cute to see them cuddling and holding hands all the time. I know they were kidding but I really think they’re trying to make a baby.”

“Speaking of which, how is Barbara?”

“She’s showing! It’s so beautiful.”

“That sounds like the mommy gene might be kicking in on my wife.”

“Yeah. It’s going to get worse when the baby is born.”

“And are you still living with Ingrid?”

“Yes. And she and Trent are still together. He’s stayed over a couple of times. I’ve tried not to encourage them doing that in our house. I don’t know what it is but Trent kind of seems to be getting a little creepy.”

“Really? How so?”

Before she could answer the DJ came over and told Jean her set was coming up in two sets.

“Thanks Bobby. Paul, I have to go get into my next costume. Are you staying all night?”

“Yup, I’ve got no way to get home. I told James to wait fifteen minutes and then take off without me. You are my ride.”

“And I’m going to demand that you ride me all night.”

“I’m ready.”

“Oh, I don’t want to go!”

“It’s your job, Jean or should I call you Scarlet here?”

“No. Coming from your lips it doesn’t sound right. I’m your Jean, now and forever.”

“Go! Dance sexy for me. I’ll just sit here in the dark and try to deal with my massive, rigid, hot boner all by my lonely self.”

“Don’t do that! You don’t know how much I want that massive, rigid, hot boner to go all limp inside me after it fucks my brains out.”

“Go. I love you.”

“I love you.”

Jean got up and shook her ass at me and flipped up her top and shook her tits. My cock immediately stood at attention and remain that way the rest of the night. In spite of her best efforts to reduce it.


“Oh! I have a feeling that this set is going to be H-O-T HOT! If you didn’t know, Scarlet’s man is in the Army, and he is here tonight. And this set goes out to him! Please give a warm welcome to Scarlet!”

Everyone in the audience looked around to see who they should hate. But then Jean came out wearing low cut jeans that showed about three inches of butt crack and a tank top that while showing nothing, shook uncontrollably as her breasts jiggled while her nipples attempted to rip holes in the fabric. She strutted out to “Walk This Way” and made eye contact with me for the entire song. For the second song she came out in what I think they call a microkini. There was a long string that had two triangles, just big enough to cover her nipples and it was connected to a tiny strip of cloth that covered her pussy lips while showing her lush pubes. The red material matched the carpet and drapes perfectly.

I came.

I was too horny to be embarrassed that I’d shot a load into my skivvies. Then Jean came out for the last number and was completely nude except for a red foxtail butt plug that matched her hair as well. She strutted to Bob Seger’s “They Love To Watch Her Strut”. I got hard again to watch her ass swish back and forth and that foxtail whipping around. At one point she bent over and had that foxtail spinning around in a circle, then she pulled it between her legs and stroked it like it was a cock and then pretended she was cumming all over the men around the stage.

She pranced off the stage to the whoops and hollers of all the men in the joint. The bouncer came out again and scooped up the tips from the stage baskets and when he returned behind the curtain the DJ started up.

“Holy fucking shit! I came! How many of you shot in your pants?” Everyone raised their hands and laughed. “Oh Scarlet, someone is going to get lucky tonight ... unless your dancing drains the poor motherfucker!”

Everyone looked towards the VIP booth and laughed. He started up on the next dancer and I leaned back feeling the semen running down my balls and between my legs. My wife was sexier than I had ever imagined. I watched the next dancer with little interest and her slow movements had my cock soft and flaccid again. Although as it shrank, I could feel the tip come to rest in a pool of cum between my legs and that began to stiffen it a bit.

I was watching for the backstage side curtains to part and for Jean to return to me when my server brought me another soda.

“She’s amazing.”

“She is that.”

“Does she do that in bed at home?”

“I don’t know. She hadn’t started dancing when we were married, you know, before I had to leave for Basic. I’m hoping to find out tonight.”

“Good luck.”

“Good luck for what?” Jean asked as she came back to the booth clad in a long robe.

“I was wishing your husband good luck making it through the night if you dance like that for him. Do you want something to drink, Scarlet?”

“Just the usual, please.”

The server wiggled her ass away and Jean stepped into the booth and straddled my lap. She began to kiss me and reached her hands down between my legs.

“Someone started without me!”

“I couldn’t help it.”

“Which dance did it?”

“When you came out in that little thing on the second song. When you walked out, took a spin, and stopped facing me with your hands on your hips and your legs spread, I lost it.”

“Well than I’m going to take it upon myself to help you find it.”

Jean got off my lap and shed her robe exposing pasties and a C-string. She turned her back to me and bent down to pick up the robe showing that she still had the foxtail butt plug in her ass. She began her lap dance by flipping the foxtail in my face and it smelled like her pussy. I felt myself begin to thicken.

Jean lowered her ass to rub against my erection and I scooted forward and loosened my belt to allow Jean to be able to slide, fully, along my length and to give my cock room to grow. I knew when I got hard that the tip would extend out of the top of my pants, and I thought that Jean might want to play with it.

She rubbed me and hardened me and then she felt the end of my cock come into contact with her ass cheeks. She let out a gasp and turned to face me.

“Paul! You can’t do that. Put it away.”

“I thought you might want to greet an old friend.”

“I’d love to but there are usually undercover police here looking for one of the girls to do something wrong. Like maybe playing with a customer’s dick.”

“How about her husband’s dick?”

“I don’t think the issue is the owner of the dick as much as it is that the dick is out in public.”

“OK. I’ll put him away. He’s sad that you didn’t want to kiss him hello.”

“It’s not that I didn’t want to ... oh shit!”

Jean bent over and took the end of my cock in her mouth. She’d just taken the knob fully in her mouth when she let out a scream.

“Hey bitch, nice tail!”

The drunk had walked past the booth and seen Jean’s bare ass bent over. He reached in and grabbed the foxtail and pulled as hard as he could, yanking the stainless-steel knob out of her anus. The combination of surprise and pain cause her to scream louder than the music.

Manny and Dom must have assumed that Jean was just screaming like before and didn’t immediately come running. Jean stood straight up with both hands clutching her bottom. The drunk was twirling the foxtail around his head like a lasso. Jean turned and saw the guy and screamed “MANNY!”

But before the huge man could get to the booth, I was on my feet and had launched myself over the wall of the booth and brought the drunk to the ground. I was about to wail on him when Manny got there and pulled, no, that’s not correct. Manny lifted me off the drunk like I was a rag doll.

“Manny, get that guy out of here before Paul or I kill him!”

Manny lifted the drunk to his feet, and I snatched the foxtail out of his hand. The guy’s feet didn’t touch the ground while Manny had hold of him inside the building. I took Jean in my arms and held her tight as the shock wore off and the tears began.

“It’s OK, Jean. It’s OK.”

“No, it’s not! You’re not home.”

“I am for now.”

“Scarlet are you OK?” Dom came to the booth.

“I don’t know. That guy ripped that foxtail out of me.”

Jean reached behind her and placed her fingers in her anus. When she withdrew them, there was a little blood on her finger.

“I’m bleeding a little. Where is that guy?”

“Manny’s taking him for a walk around the block.”

“Good! I hope it’s a long walk.”

“Dom, would it be OK to end my shift and go home early?”

“Under the circumstances ... sure. Pay out the DJ and take Paul home. Paul, I’m sorry for this. I don’t recall anything like this happening before. Manny and I heard Scarlet scream and saw her with you and figured it was just her being happy again.”

“It’s OK, Dom. And thanks,” Jean said.

“Yeah, thanks, Dom,” I said. “I would have killed the guy.”

“Will I see you tomorrow?” He asked, looking at Jean.

Jean paused and thought for a few seconds. “I don’t know Dom. Paul and I have a lot to talk about.”

“Talk? Right. Call me as soon as you know.”

“I will, one way or the other.”

“Come on Paul, help me get my stuff.”

Jean stepped out of the booth, gingerly, and held out her hand for me. I took it and she led me towards the curtains to the side of the stage.

“Am I allowed back there?”

“The girls bring their boyfriends back here all the time to treat them to the view of a mess of naked women.”

“I’m not interested in naked women. I’m only interested in a naked woman! You.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.