On Guard - Cover

On Guard

Copyright© 2021 by Writer Mick

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A story of love and loss; of good times and bad; of all that stuff

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Revenge   Violence  

We stood under the warm jets of water and held each other, kissing and caressing where needed.

“I love you so much, Paul. I thought that I was in love with a few of the guys I dated, but they were like a match compared to your forest fire. I think I’m starting to understand my father’s pain when he lost my mother. It must have been like ... I don’t know. The pain is unimaginable.”

It was like a bolt of lightning. It hit me and my whole ability to feel was thrown wide open. I felt like what used to be the base and bottom of my feelings just dropped out. I cared for Jean ... only more. As she held me, rubbing herself against my soapy body, I suddenly couldn’t feel the end of my love. I knew how much I loved my dad and mom. I knew how much I loved other stuff. School, my car, working on motors. But my new sense of love just blew all of them away.

“Jean, I love you.” I said sounding surprised. “I mean, for the first time, I understand what it means to say those words and what they truly mean. I understand the width and depth of them. Loving someone so much. Wow!”

We held each other until the water started to cool. The sensation of the temperature change caused us to rush through a quick rinse. We took our time drying each other off and then Jean led me to bed. We’d already had sex, and since it was my first time, I was expecting more of the same, but instead, we made a deeper love.

How do I know? Because afterwards she told me that’s what we did when I asked her why it was so much better than the first time? How was I to know!? We started off with soft kisses and hands gently touching and stroking. Then we moved to the kissing and nibbling and licking with our heads near and between each other’s legs.

When I shot off into her mouth, she giggled and told me not to worry. She moved around so that she was snuggled to my chest as we paused while I recovered. Jean was using her fingers to twirl my softening penis and play with my pubic hair.

“Am I supposed to worry? Did I do something wrong?”

“No husband. Some guys would think that they had a big failure by cumming before they got into a woman’s pussy. But I love the taste of your cum and now I know that you are going to last longer once I get you into me.”

“And that’s a good thing.”

“Paul, everything about you is a good thing. I hope you feel the same after you come back from the Army.”

“And I hope you feel the same way after your college experiences.”

We lay there, in silence for quite a while, just touching and holding.

“Paul, once we’re married, you know that I won’t ever be with anyone else as long as we both live, right?”

“I do ... sort of.”

“Sort of?”

“I suppose that there will be guys trying to get into your pants while I’m gone. I hope that you don’t fall for some assholes slick line. I mean you’re beautiful and sexy and any guy who doesn’t think so must be dead.”

“Not gay?” she said with another giggle.

“No. Even a gay guy would look at you and have to acknowledge that you are sexy and you are beautiful. He might not find you attractive, but he’d have to admit the truth.”

“Paul, don’t you think that the same will happen with you? Don’t you think that there will be women at the Army base you’re going to be at that will find you attractive? And once the guys in the shower start talking about how big you are, anytime you go to a bar they’re going to try to get you laid.”

“But I won’t do that.”

“How do you know? You’ll be gone for what? 4 or 5 years. You’re going to get awfully horny.”

“Well, it won’t be that long. I’ll have leave. And when I do, I’ll be home to see you and the baby.”

“THE BABY!?”

“Well, I assume that there will be a baby. You won’t want to wait until I get out, will you?”

“Yes! I don’t want to raise a son by myself. I want his daddy with him.”

“Him? You’re pretty sure it will be a boy?”

“Oh yeah. You are going to shoot me full of baby boys.”

“No daughters?”

“Nope! Girls are a pain in the ass. I know from personal experience. Besides you are putting your dick inside me and boys have dicks. If you were putting a pussy inside me then I could have a girl.”

I turned my head and looked at my wife. She was still playing with my penis and it was starting to respond again. I decided not to question her logic, instead I just enjoyed the feel of her hand on my cock and the feeling of her nipples as I flicked them between my fingers.

“Do you know something I really like about being your wife?”

“What?”

“I can get wet between my legs just from you playing with my nipples. I’m ready for you to get inside me. Last time, I sat on you. This time I want you to lay on top of me. I want to feel your body weighing me down and I want to kiss you while you fill me.”

Jean rolled away from me and onto her back. I watched as her breasts rolled over towards her sides as her nipples hardened. She stroked herself between her legs and brought her wet fingers to my lips.

“Taste what you do to me, Paul.”

I accepted her fingers into my mouth and enjoyed the flavor I’d come to love. She pulled me on top of her and grasped my erection. She moved the head around her pussy getting it wet and then placed it at her opening.

“Push, Paul. Push into me.”

I did exactly that and slowly slid into her pussy. This was a different feeling. If I wanted to slid in and out faster, I could and if I wanted to slow down, I could do that. I had settled into a nice tempo and Jean was cooing and gasping and making some wonderful sounds of pleasure when she’d shudder. Her eyes remained open all the time. Something passed between us through our eyes. It was wonderful to feel.

I was so intent on the feeling of being inside Jean, that I’d not noticed the kissing she was doing to my face and neck and shoulders. But when her hands squeezed my butt cheeks, I took notice. She squeezed and pulled me into her with my every thrust. Then she stared making a grunting sound each time I fully entered her.

“Paul, go faster ... use more force ... push into me harder ... Faster,” Jean begged excitedly.

I responded and Jean let out a quick little scream and I could feel her pussy change its grip on my erection. I kept doing what I had been and soon I could feel my own urge to cum grow.

“Jean, I’m going to cum.”

She quickly slid her hand between my butt cheeks and a finger found its way into my butthole. There was a new sensation and then to top it off I felt the orgasm begin. I pushed into her as deeply as my cock could reach. Her legs wrapped around me and hugged me tightly as did her arms.

Finally drained, I relaxed my legs and rested my weight completely on top of her. She let out a soft moan and while she relaxed the grip of her arms, she kept her legs wrapped tightly around me.

“Oh Paul. I want it to feel like that when you give me every baby.”

“That might be hard, considering that I want it to feel like that every time!”

We cuddled ourselves to sleep. I woke up to go to the bathroom at some point during the night. When I was done and returned to bed, Jean reached over and took my penis in her hand and went back to sleep.


That was how I woke in the morning. I was on my back with Jean’s leg slung over mine and my semi-erect penis in her right hand. She had drooled a little on my shoulder and her hair was spread across her face and a portion of mine. My slight movement woke her.

“Mmmm ... Good morning, husband.”

“Good morning, wife.”

“Those are the best words I’ve ever heard. Say them again, please.”

“Good morning, Jean my loving and beautiful wife.”

“I lied ... those words are better. Would you like to have your morning love making here or in the shower?”

“I think in the shower.”

“Good, I want to try something.”

We got out of bed on our separate sides and as soon as she was next to me, we held hands to the bathroom. Jean sat on the toilet and I started the water in the shower. When the water was hot enough, I stepped in and waited for Jean.

She stood from the toilet and flushed it. She walked into the shower and drew the curtain closed behind her. We proceeded to soap up and wash each other. When she got to my butt, she pushed a finger into my butt hole.

“Jean, what is it with you and my butt?”

“I’m sorry. Does it bother you when I put my finger into you back there?”

“I don’t know.”

“Good. Because there is a spot in there, around your prostate, where if I play with it when you cum, it makes you cum way harder than normal.”

“Does it work that way for you?”

“No, girls don’t have prostates. But inside my pussy there is a spot called a G-spot. And if you hit it the right way it will send me through the roof.”

“You need to show me where this spot is.”

“I will, Sweetie. Believe me I will.”

We continued to wash each other and when I got to wash her butt, she asked a question.

“Paul, please push a finger into my asshole.”

I did and she wiggled a little forcing my finger deeper than I had it.

“Now pull that finger out and put in two. Make sure they are both really soapy.”

Again, I did as she asked and she wiggled and I pushed deeper. It was a strange sensation. The insides of her bowels were really warm.

“OK, Sweetie. Would you please soap up your cock and try to put it in my butt? Slowly!”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m not. It’s awfully big, but I have to try it.”

Jean bent over all the way and her cheeks spread wide. The brown wrinkled skin was still a little open from my two fingers. I spread soap around the head of my cock and placed the tip at the opening of her ass. I stroked myself a few times to be sure that I was as stiff as possible and then I slowly leaned into her.

Jean made a moaning sound that got louder. Then she suddenly stood straight up and turned to face me.

“NOPE! Nope, that’s not going to work. You are just too darn thick.”

“I thought it would be. I mean my dick’s bigger than any turd I’ve ever pushed out.”

“That’s a wonderful way of putting it, Paul!” Jean said flatly.

“Sorry, but that’s the first thing that came to my mind.”

“You are such a man!?”

“Hey, Jean, are we having our first disagreement?”

“No, it’s just me realizing what a goof you are! And I love you?”

“Do you?”

Wiggled her soapy, fuzzy pubes against my now hanging penis.

“Every inch and pound of you,” Jean said and kissed me again. “You haven’t cum yet, what can I do to help? No Wait! I know.”

She turned around and bent over to grab her ankles. She proceeded to wiggle her butt at me, her fuzzy, soapy pubes sticking out between her legs and cheeks.

“There. Put it there. Right in my pussy.”

I didn’t hesitate in setting my penis on top of her butt and between her cheeks. I slid it back and forth along the crack of her butt, until it was stiff again.

“That feels good. Now that it’s hard, put it in and do me as hard and fast as you can.”

I did as she instructed and with a firm grip on both of her hips I began to drive in and out of her. Our wet bodies were making a really loud slapping noise, so loud I wondered if the rest of the house could hear us.

“Come on, Paul. Pound me,” Jean demanded, and I did while she continued to talk. “This ... is ... the ... fucking ... part ... of ... making ... love.”

I went as fast as I could and slammed into my wife, she really was my wife now, with as much force as I could muster. Finally, I could feel the urge growing.

“Jean...”

“Do it, lover. Let loose. Just like you were making a baby.”

For some reason those word pulled my trigger and I came with such force that Jean gasped.

“YES! I can feel it hit my insides. OH Paul!”

Finally spent, I could feel my legs weaken and I pulled out of Jean and sagged against the shower wall and slowly sank down until I was sitting on the tub bottom. Jean turned, dropped to her knees, and planted a kiss on me that was full of every good feeling in the world.

“Paul, thank you so much. I’ve never felt this way in my life.”

“Good, me neither. Wake me when the water gets cold.”

Jean laughed at my apparent exhaustion.

“Come on, Sweetie. Let’s get me cleaned out. Then we can dry and head down for breakfast and school.”

“School! I forgot. What times is it?”

“It is almost 8AM.”

“Wow! OK, what do I have to do to clean you up.”

“Not up ... out. Watch.”

She took down the shower wand and turned the head so there was a pulsating blast coming out.

“This is supposed to be a massage setting.”

She spread her legs and directed the blast into her vagina. It bubbled and gurgled and soon I could see bits of my white seed running out. After a few minutes she stopped.

“There, clean enough to eat.”

“If I do that, we’ll miss school.”

“Yeah, wouldn’t that be horrible!”

“Come on Miss Horny.”

“That’s Mrs. Horny, Mr. Stud.”

“Right, come on.”

We got out of the shower, dried off and I dressed while Jean walked naked to her room for her clothes. While she was dressing, I walked in on her.

“Paul, you didn’t knock.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t think that it was required when walking into my wife’s room.”

“I can’t wait for that to be really true,” Jean said as she pulled up her panties. “Do you have any special requests as to what I should wear today?”

“No, everything you wear is wonderful.”

“I love you.”

“Hurry up, I’m starving. I burned a lot of energy in the past ten hours.”

“I know. How about if I get Lois to make you one of her monster omelets?”

“Good idea!”

Jean pulled up the zipper on her jeans and took my hand, leading me to the breakfast nook and what felt like the first morning of the rest of my life.


The smells of breakfast grew stronger as Jean and I approached the breakfast nook. Lois had just finished pouring my mom a cup of coffee at the table and Mom and Mr. C were holding hands. I stopped at the door and Jean and I watched for a few second.

“Is that what we look like when we look at each other?”

“I hope so Paul.”

Jean took my hand again and pulled me into the breakfast nook and had us sit across from our parents.

“So how are the newlyweds?” my mom asked.

“We’re not married yet, Mom,” Jean said.

“Didn’t I hear “Sweet Mystery of Life” coming from your room last night?”

“No, you did not!” Jean insisted. “Paul was quiet as could be.”

“ME!? I wasn’t the one giving directions and issuing commands.”

“We had a very nice night, Mom,” Jean declared. “Nice and quiet...”

“And instructional!” I added. “Jean taught me how to...”

“Paul!” Jean said cutting me off. “Your mom and my daddy know what we were doing ... in general. You do not need to go into specifics.”

I smiled at Jean showing that I was joking. Lois came out with today’s breakfast. Large bowls of oatmeal with raisins and a bit of brown sugar, I decided to forget requesting Lois’s monster omlet. Once the bowls were in place and the drinks filled, I figured it was time to ask questions.

“Jean and I have been talking about the wedding.”

“Whose?” Mr. C asked.

“Ours. Jeans and mine. We were wondering when you two were going to get married and where and size and all that kind of stuff.”

“We really haven’t talked about specifics,” my mom said. “We want it small.”

“Us too,” Jean agreed.

“We figured on just inviting a very few friends.”

“We thought that too,” Jean agreed.

“We figured to have a judge do it.”

“Same,” Jean nodded.

“We thought we’d do it in the nude.”

“Us t ... WHAT!? You’re joking, right?” Jean almost choked on her oatmeal.

“Of course, dear,” my mom said with an unusual, wicked smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.