On Guard - Cover

On Guard

Copyright© 2021 by Writer Mick

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - A story of love and loss; of good times and bad; of all that stuff

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Revenge   Violence  

“Tony are you crazy? Do you have a death wish? Do you not remember what happened?”

“What? I could pull in another $3-4000 a night and you would get half of that.”

“First, I don’t need the money, I dance for fun. Second, it would be money you or I couldn’t spend we would be dead! If I even thought about what you are asking, Paul would put a bullet in your head and anyone who went along with you.”

“Bullshit!”

“Tony, he was a sniper. All he has to do is set up in that parking garage down the block. He would have a clear view of the dancer’s door and the front door of the club. You step outside, pop, one in the center of your chest. Anyone with you, same thing.”

“He’s that jealous of you? What if you’re with me?”

Jean looked at Tony with an expression so serious it brought a chill to Tony’s spine.

“You don’t get it. He’s not jealous. He’s loyal and expects loyalty from me. You weren’t around when the shit hit the fan. Believe me you do not want to be anywhere around if it happens again.”

“He’d shoot you?”

“I don’t think so but I wouldn’t doubt it. At that point, if he knew for a fact that I’d had sex with your customers, in his mind, I’d be a cheater. In his mind it would be like putting down a sick dog.”

“I can’t believe it.”

“Well, please do. Look, ask around, if you can find anyone from then. Ask Dom, he was involved. You work for one of the families, ask. Paul doesn’t mind me dancing naked even after the attack. He understands that some customers will have roaming hands when I’m walking around the club and he trusts Dom. He also knows and understands why I do it. His only rule is no sex with anyone else. NO ONE, Tony. And yes, sex includes men sucking the milk out of my tits or cumming on my hand.”

“We’re losing out on a gold mine. Go home, talk to Paul, please see if you can explain it to him. I’ll see you tomorrow at 4.”

“Tony, I’ll talk to Paul, the first thing he’ll ask is does he have to kill you. You need to drop this, OK? Good morning.”

Jean got in her car and drove home. Paul was up waiting for her like always. He wasn’t spying on her, he loved her and he trusted her. She always came home tired and smelling like cigarette smoke and spilled beer. He saw it as his job to wash his wife before they went to bed. She saw it as another way that he took care of her.

“Tonight, Tony tried to get me to give a hand job to a customer while the guy sucked the milk out of my tits for $500.”

“Do I need to shoot him or just talk to him?”

Jean laughed at his predictability.

“No, I don’t think so. I explained the facts of life to him, again. He doesn’t like it. In his mind I could make him an extra three or four grand a night.”

“Won’t do him any good if he’s dead.”

“That’s exactly what I told him, Sweetie.”

“Keep me posted. If needs be, I can wait until he’s done one night and pop a shot into his side view mirror from down the block. Come on and I’ll wash your back and your hair.”

“I could use a nice hot shower and a front massage too.”

“Anything for you, Jean, my love.”

“Then I can kiss Scarlet good night and after I kiss the kids, I can cuddle up with you.”

“As I said, anything for you, Jean.”

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.