The Runaway Girl - Cover

The Runaway Girl

Copyright© 2021 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A fourteen year old girl decided to run away from her domineering parents who treat her like a housekeeper.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism  

The next morning’s love making session was interrupted by someone knocking on the motorhome door. As Rachel was on top of Tom and just coming down from her second orgasm of the day she rolled off Tom and went and opened the door without bothering to put anything on. She was confronted by Emma from the caravan next door wearing just her bikini.

“Oh, err, I can come back later when you’re dressed.” Emma said to Rachel when she saw that she was naked.

“No, that’s okay, what is it?”

“Well Rick and I were just going for a swim and our mother thought that you might like to join us, you being alone with your dad and all.”

“Thanks for the invite, hang on a second.”

Rachel turned to look at Tom and saw that he was holding up one of Rachel’s crotchless G-strings and nodding his head.

“Yes, that would be great, just let me put something on.”

Ten seconds later Rachel was walking away from the motorhome wearing just a crotchless G-string and carrying a towel over her shoulder.

“You’re going like that Rachel?” Emma asked.

“Yes, there must be hundreds of topless girls on the beach that have got a lot more than me so no one is going to care about my tiny tits.”

“Hi,” Rick said as he joined the two girls. “Not found your bikini top yet Rachel?”

“Very funny Rick, I haven’t got anything worth looking at, not like Emma, hers are much bigger than mine.”

“So are you going topless as well Emma?” Rick asked.

“In your dreams bro.”

“She might later.” Rachel said, “If you push a girl you may never get what you want Rick.”

The trio were silent for the rest of the walk and when they got there Rachel saw quite a few people there of all ages including one other topless woman.

They were soon in the pool swimming and messing about and it was only when Rachel climbed up the little ladder to get out that Rick saw that her G-string was crotchless. It wasn’t deliberate on Rachel’s part, she just didn’t think when she decided to get out of the water, not that she would have stayed in if she’d remembered what would be showing.

Rachel stepped back from the side then ran and bombed into the water right next to Emma and Rick. When she surfaced Rick asked,

“Are you some sort of exhibitionist Rachel?”

“What are you talking about Rick?” Emma asked, “just because Rachel isn’t wearing a top doesn’t make her an exhibitionist.”

“How about the fact that that bikini bottom thing isn’t covering her pussy Emma, does that make her an exhibitionist, and didn’t you see her bare butt last night, she wasn’t wearing any knickers.”

Before Emma could say anything Rachel butted-in,

“Rick just because I wasn’t wearing any knickers last night and I’m wearing a G-string today with part of it missing doesn’t meant that I’m an exhibitionist. You wouldn’t have known that if I hadn’t decided to bomb you like you did with us. Have you considered the possibility that I have some medical condition that means that I can’t cover my pussy?”

“Have you?” Rick asked.

“You can’t expect a girl to answer a question like that Rick, way too personal.” Emma replied.

“Is that why you were naked when I came to ask you earlier?” Emma asked

Rachel just smiled and nodded her head while she thought that maybe she had just thought of an acceptable excuse for being naked.

Rick looked a little disappointed and swam off then Emme asked,

“So have you got something wrong with you Rachel?”

“Yes, my pussy gets very painful if I wear anything tight, don’t worry, my doctor says that it isn’t contagious, and he said that it’s best if I don’t cover it so my dad bought me these G-strings to wear when I can’t go without.”

“Don’t you find it embarrassing?”

“I did at first but dad acted like I had jeans on and I stopped getting embarrassed.”

“But a medical problem with your pussy doesn’t mean that you have to go topless does it?”

“No, I’d look silly just wearing a top and besides, my tits are so small that a lot of boys have bigger ones, Ricks look as big as mine.”

Emma laughed and replied,

“Rick’s just fat.”

Both girls laughed then got on with messing and swimming, Rick eventually joining in again.

When Rick and Emma decided that they should be heading back they got out of the water and Rachel saw Rick looking at her pussy. She wondered if her clit had escaped from the fabric of the G-string and she felt it tingle.

There were a few people walking along the paths but none of them took any real notice of Rachel.

Emma and Rick said goodbye at their caravan and Rachel went back to Tom who asked her if she’d had fun. Rachel took the G-string off and climbed on top of him lowering her crotch onto the bulge in his shorts.

“Tom, I’ve had a brainwave.”

“Oh dear, it’s always dangerous when a girl has a brainwave. What is it?”

Whilst grinding her pussy on the front of Tom’s shorts she explained what had happened and what she had said.

“Rachel, that’s a great idea, I take back what I said, there must be something, let’s google it and see what it comes up with, but in a few minutes, I need to take my shorts off right now.”

Quite a few minutes later Rachel climbed off Tom and passed him his laptop. Five minutes later he was smiling and turning the laptop so that Rachel could read what was on the screen. It was details of a medical condition called vulvodynia and one of the treatments is to not have anything tight covering the vulva. Another treatment that helps is to have lots of moisturiser cream rubbed on it.

“It looks like you’ve hit on a winner there Rachel. Now if anyone says anything you can plead vulvodynia and the worst they can accuse you of is not wearing a long skirt but in this part of the world I can’t imagine why any woman would want to wear a long skirt. Is that G-string dry yet, we’re going for a walk to see what the beach is like.”

“Can we get a drink in the cafe on the way please?”

“Of course we can DAUGHTER.”

“Thanks DADDY.”

They both laughed as Rachel pulled up the G-string.

As they walked away from the motorhome they saw that their neighbours car had gone, Rachel saying that they must have gone out for the day.

The cafe was quiet and it was the same friendly girl that served them, her telling Rachel that she was wearing a cute bikini bottoms. Tom wondered if the girl knew what Rachel was actually wearing.

The beach was only minutes from the campsite and although it was long, it was narrow and a lot of it had houses backing on to it. Rachel said that it must be nice to walk out of the back of your house and be on the beach. Tom agreed but said that it would have to be a better beach than this one.

Having said that, Tom could happily lay out on that sand and sunbathe and swim with and fuck Rachel in the sea. As he told her that he promised that they would do that a few times before they moved on.

Just as soon as Rachel’s feet had touched the sand she stopped walking and took off the G-string. Passing it to Tom she asked him to keep it for her. Tom looked around and the few people that were there were ignoring Rachel’s action, so apart from adjusting his cock whilst his hand was putting the G-string in his pocket, Tom was happy for Rachel to be totally naked there.

They walked along the beach, hand in hand, and talked about the symptom and treatments of Rachel’s vulvodynia. Tom wanted them to be as near to what he had read on the internet but that gave them plenty of scope. Rachel was happy that she probably had an answer for any questions that she might get for being bottomless or wearing a crotchless G-string.

They walked passed quite a few people with only a couple of men starting at Rachel so they were both getting more comfortable about Rachel being totally naked there and when they came to some houses and a road alongside the beach they turned, went onto the road and started walking in the direction of the campsite.

There weren’t many people and even less cars on the road and Rachel wasn’t attracting any attention and when they came to a little shop they went in to get an ice cream. The eyes of the little old man in the shop lit up when he saw Rachel and Tom wondered if it was because he had just got two customers or if it was the sight of the naked Rachel, or both.

Anyway, they bought the ice creams and continued towards the campsite. Tom was a little nervous as they walked through the entrance and he saw one of the site staff stare at Rachel but she didn’t stop them and they continued to the motorhome.

To get there they had to pass their neighbours caravan and as they approached they saw that their car was back and Lucy had seen them approaching. Tom’s heart was in his mouth and as they got very close Lucy said,

“Rachel, I was so sorry to hear about your medical condition, it must be so difficult for you. Do you know what it’s called?”

“Vulvodynia, I’ve sort of got used to it by now, but it can still be a bit awkward and embarrassing at times, especially when daddy has to rub the moisturiser on me.”

“Your father does that for you, oh my, you poor thing.” Lucy said as she gave Tom a disapproving look.

“Its okay, it sometimes makes me feel nice.”

“Oh, you should really do it yourself.”

“I can and I do most of the time but sometimes I’m so tender that I can’t even touch myself to put the lotion on.”

“What sort of lotion is it?”

“I have some special stuff that we got from the pharmacy back in England but I’ve run out so I tried different things and discovered that sunscreen works nearly as well, and it’s a lot cheaper. It’s playing up right now and I was just going to take some paracetamol and rub some sunscreen on, I don’t know if it’s the air round here or some sort of fragrance from these trees but it has been quite bad since we got here.”

“You poor thing.”

“Thanks, but I’m not going to let it spoil my holiday even if I cant wear my bikini bottoms or knickers. Do you think that anyone would mind if I stayed like this whilst I’m on the campsite? I’ve asked daddy if he’ll go and ask at reception but you’re too embarrassed aren’t you daddy?”

“Hmm, yes, female genitalia subjects are not something that I generally have to talk about, and yes, I guess that I’m your typical man and find the subject to be quite embarrassing.”

“Would you like me to go to reception with Rachel and explain it to them?”

“I don’t want to impose on you Lucy. It’s our problem and I should be the one to sort it out.” Tom replied.

“Nonsense, come on Rachel, I’ll get this sorted.”

With that Lucy took Rachel’s hand and marched her off towards the reception leaving Tom watching them, or should I say Rachel’s cute little butt, walk away and feeling apprehensively happy. If Lucy could get permission for Rachel to be naked all the time that they were there she would be a happy little bunny.

Tom was still stood there absorbing what had transpired and what might be about to happen when Harry walked over and asked Tom if he was okay.

“Err yes thanks Harry. Did Lucy tell you about Rachel’s medical condition?”

“Yes, poor girl, it must be difficult for her. Where is Lucy taking her?”

“To reception to see if it’s okay for Rachel to be naked when she’s on the campsite.”

“That helps does it?”

“Yes, nothing pressing on her, you know, vulva.”

“I’m sure that it will be okay, it’s not like she’s a grown woman with bush and big knockers.”

“Err no.”

“Fancy a beer Tom?”

“Err yes please that would be great.”

Harry and Tom went over to where Harry had setup at table and some chairs and soon they were sat sipping the cold beer.

“Where’s Rick and Emma?” Tom asked.

“Pool, complaining about it being too hot. Maybe Rachel should go and join them if the cool water is good for her pussy.”

“Good idea, I’ll tell her when she gets back.”

They continued with the small talk and the more time that passed the more nervous Tom became. Finally Lucy appeared and said,

“Sorted Tom. Being only a kid the people in reception said that it would be okay, hopefully things will be a bit better for her now.”

“Thank you Lucy, I was going to go but...”

“Don’t worry about it Tom, I know what you men are like. Is there another one of those in the fridge with my name of it Harry?”

Harry jumped up and scurried into the caravan and Tom asked Lucy where Rachel was now.

“Oh I took her over to the pool and left her with Rick and Emma, I thought that the cool water would be soothing for her.”

“I’m sure that you are right, thank you so much Lucy, that was one part of the holiday that I wasn’t really looking forward to.”

“No problem anything to help.”

As Harry came back with Lucy’s cold beer Tom was thinking that Lucy would never know how grateful Rachel and Tom were to her.

The trio continued taking about everything and nothing for what seemed like hours until Rachel, Emma and Rick returned. The very naked Rachel went and stood next to Tom while Lucy got up and said,

“Go and get out of those wet things kids and I’ll see about starting tea.”

“No Lucy, please let me treat you at the restaurant tonight, a small gesture of thanks for helping Rachel.”

“That’s not necessary Tom, only too happy to help.” Lucy said.

“No, I insist.” Tom replied.

There was a few seconds of silence the Lucy replied,

“Well thank you Tom, it’s very kind of you, we’ll put some smart clothes on, well apart from you Rachel, sorry, and meet at 7 p.m.”

“My Lucy likes organising things.” Harry said.

“So I see.” Tom replied.

The three adults continued talking and after a while Rachel said,

“Dad, I still haven’t had those paracetamol and it’s not getting any better.”

“Sorry folks,” Tom said as he got to his feet, “better take care of it. See you all at seven.”

Just as soon as Rachel got into the motorhome she said,

“That was awesome Tom, you should have seen Lucy talking to the site manager, and she did it in Spanish as well.”

“Never mind that for now Rachel, you can tell me the rest after I’ve taken care of that pussy of yours.

“Yes, it is itching quite a lot.” Rachel managed to say before she found herself on her back with her legs spread wide and Tom’s mouth nibbling her clit.

In their post coital bliss Rachel told Tom what else she understood about the conversation that Lucy had had with the site manager. Although she had understood very little of the short conversation she had got the impression that her being naked on the campsite wasn’t a big problem and as Lucy and Rachel were walking from reception to the pool Lucy had said,

“There Rachel, all sorted, you can stay like that all over the campsite but don’t go touching yourself, people might get the wrong idea. If it gets too bad go to the pool or go back to your motorhome and rub some sunblock on it there.”

“So you can’t play with your pussy with other guests watching you Rachel.”

“No, but there are plenty of places that you can take me to get me off without other people seeing us Tom.”

“You are insatiable Rachel.”

“Are you complaining Tom?”

“What do you think Rachel.” Tom replied as he slipped a couple of fingers inside her, curled them and found her G-spot.

When Rachel was stood outside the shower block waiting for Tom, Emma came out of the women’s side and after saying hello Emma said,

“It’s okay for you, you can go like that, I’ve got to wear a dress and undies, I’m going to be so hot in the restaurant.”

“Don’t bother with the undies Emma, you will feel a bit cooler.”

“I don’t know about that, Rick or someone else might see up my dress.”

“So what, that’s nothing compared to what I’m having to go through.”

“Guess not, and no one’s going to look at me with you with us. Okay I’ll try that.”

Just before 7 p.m. a smartly dressed Tom and a naked, except for sandals, Rachel left the motorhome and met their neighbours, all of them looking smart, the two ladies in dresses. After saying hello Rachel looked at Emma and she could see two little bumps where her nipples were pushing against the thin cotton of the dress.

“Don’t be nervous Rachel.” Lucy said as they walked towards the restaurant.

“I am a little.” Rachel replied but was actually thinking that she was more excited than nervous. She linked arms with Tom and soon they were at the entrance to the restaurant where a man was waiting to seat guests. When he saw Rachel he excused himself and went scurrying away only to return with what Tom assumed was the manager.

“Good evening.” The manager said, “Yes, I have been warned that a young lady would be wandering around the site with no clothes on, well let me assure you that all of you are welcome here at anytime. I’m sure that the young lady will be on her best behaviour all the time and it will not be a problem.”

“That was his way of telling Rachel not to go playing with her tits or pussy.” Tom thought but didn’t say anything other than “thank you” when the manager led them to a table big enough for the six of them.

Rachel was sat between Emma and Rick and throughout the whole meal she kept noticing Rick glancing over to look at her tits and what he could see of her pussy which was only the front of her slit and, if she lay back on the chair, which she often did, her clit. Rachel hadn’t bothered putting her napkin on her lap as she couldn’t see the point because if anything did get spilt there was no skirt to get dirty.

What Rachel did remember to do was to keep her hands on the table just about all the time.

The topic of conversation between the three kids was mildly interesting to Rachel, Emma and Rick telling Rachel where they had been and which attractions they thought that Rachel should go to. One of the attractions was a water park and Rachel had visions of her walking around being the only one naked in amongst hundreds of people.

“Must remember to ask Tom about that.” she thought.

Meanwhile on the other side of the table Lucy, Harry and Tom were talking about all sorts of things, including their jobs. At times Tom had to think twice before he said things because he didn’t want Lucy and Harry to know that, firstly he was a millionaire, and secondly, the truth behind how Rachel became to be with him.

Mostly, neither Tom nor Rachel saw anyone staring at Rachel’s tiny, conical tits although both of them noticed the various waiters having long looks as they served the food and drinks.

All in all everyone had a very pleasant evening although it was a bit frustrating for both Rachel who wanted Tom’s cock inside her, and Tom who was stared at all evening by Rachel’s nipples that were staring at him for most of the evening.

Surprisingly, no one said anything about Rachel’s nudity from when the arrived at the restaurant right until they were leaving when Rick said,

“You got away with that Rachel.”

It was Lucy who responded by saying,

“Rick, I explained to you that Rachel is without clothes for a very good medical reason and that your father and I expect you to treat Rachel with dignity and respect. It is not her fault that she has her condition and we expect you to not stare at her and not to make any stupid comments.”

“Yes mum.” Rick said with a blushing red face.

“Don’t take any notice of my pig of a brother Rachel.” Emma added.

“Thank you ladies,” Tom said and they all continued their journey back to their vans.

Just as they were getting there Tom asked,

“Anyone fancy a nightcap at the bar?”

Harry and Lucy looked at each other then Harry replied,

“My round.”

It would be easy to say that the whole bar went silent when the naked girl walked in but it didn’t. Okay a few people stopped talking for a few seconds and had a good look and a couple of drunk young men came out with some rude comments but that was it. All the tables were occupied so they were just standing near a tree that was being used as a roof support and talked.

After a few minutes Rick asked if they could go and play on the computers in the internet shack and the three kids took their drinks and left.

Harry had bought the first round of drinks and when Tom went to get his round he was stood at the bar waiting when a complete stranger said to him,

“A right little cracker you’ve got there mate, is she some sort of slave girl that you are training or punishing?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.