The Runaway Girl - Cover

The Runaway Girl

Copyright© 2021 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A fourteen year old girl decided to run away from her domineering parents who treat her like a housekeeper.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism  

Following another love making session after Ingrid took advantage of Tom’s morning woody they finally got up and went to the family shower. Then Tom told Ingrid to put a dress on and go to the shop for some fresh Baguettes and Croissants.

Reluctantly Ingrid did as she was told. It wasn’t that she was unhappy at having to go to the shop, it was that she had to put a dress on to do so. The dress came off just as soon as Ingrid was back.

After breakfast Tom and the naked Ingrid set off to go for their scuba diving lesson. Yet again Tom was amazed that no one seemed to care that Ingrid was naked. What’s more the diving couple didn’t bat an eyelid either.

Before the instructors would take them out there was a twenty minute session where the instructors told Tom and Ingrid all about the equipment and about some safety features and procedures. None of this was new to Tom because a few years ago he had been on a BSAC Diver Training Course but had to stop after that because of the pressure of work, but he didn’t tell the instructors nor Ingrid about it because he wanted to judge the competence of the instructors.

Whilst all the training was going on Tom and Ingrid were sat on the sand, Ingrid sat crossed legged which gave the instructors a great view of her pussy every time they looked at her, and Tom noticed that the man’s eyes often drifted down well below Ingrid’s face.

Training over and Tom thinking that it was adequate for what they were going to do, the equipment was carried down to the boat and Tom helped the man float the boat before jumping in and joining the girls.

Out in the bay an anchor was dropped and Ingrid was asked who she wanted her dive buddy to be. Tom was right with his guess and the guy helped Ingrid into a Buoyancy Control Jacket which she said was heavy and the instructor sat her down to strap the tank on.

Tom was watching all this whilst the girl told him what to do and he suspected that Ingrid was disappointed that there was nothing going between her legs for the guy to get close to her pussy, although she later told Tom that he did put his fingers under the straps at the front and touch her tits.

With a few last minute reminder instructions all four lay back over the side of the boat and they fell into the sea. After a quick check that both Tom and Ingrid were breathing okay Tom watched the guy point to where he wanted her to swim to. Just as Tom was about to swim where the girl pointed he saw the guy following Ingrid who was doing everything but clamp her legs together allowing the guy to have a great view of her pussy.

They swam around for a good twenty minutes and Tom observed that it was much more fun and interesting than learning in a swimming pool. When the girl indicated to Tom that they needed to surface, up they went and swam the short distance to the boat where Tom found that Ingrid and the guy were already back, Ingrid having taken the Buoyancy Control Jacket off and was sat on the opposite side of the boat with her legs stretched in front of her and definitely not clamped together.

“So how was that Ingrid?” Tom asked as he unstrapped himself.

“That was amazing, I never knew that there was so much life down there. Can we come again please Tom?”

Whilst the girl drove the boat back to the beach the guy sat beside Tom and opposite Ingrid as he kept asking her questions about her dive. As I mentioned earlier, Ingrid was sat with her legs out straight and her feet well apart so both Tom and the guy got a great view of her pussy which was contracting and relaxing like she was doing some Kegel exercises.

Back on dry sand Tom collected his things and paid the diving instructors then walked further along the beach and behind the rocks where they both got the relief that they needed, first on the sand then in the water.

Then it was a walk all along the beach with Ingrid telling Tom about everything that she’d seen below the surface of the sea, and Tom deciding that as soon as they got back to the motorhome he was going online and ordering face masks, snorkel and flippers for the pair of them. He wondered if everything that he had ordered had arrived at his lawyers office yet.

Back at the motorhome Tom got on the internet while Ingrid got things organised for a lazy afternoon which started with Tom coating all of her skin with sunscreen and teasing her clit to about her fourth orgasm of the day.

The rest of the day was quiet and in the evening they walked to the village again, mainly because the cafe was having a karaoke evening and Tom refused to go and listen to people destroying good songs.

Ingrid asked if they could eat in the same restaurant again, hoping that the same thing would happen to her again but Tom refused and they ate in a little bar with Portuguese cuisine that they both enjoyed and a few locals starting at the near naked fourteen year old girl.


The next morning as they were coming back from the shower they saw their neighbours, Ian and Angela, putting a few things in their car.

“Ah, there you are Tom, are you sure that it’s okay for you to keep an eye on Dan and Elliott?”

“Of course it is, we have no special plans for a couple of days.”

“Thanks Tom, I’ll buy you a beer or two when we get back.”

Ingrid saw Angela and waved to her but the wave and look that she got back told her and Tom that she wasn’t too happy about leaving her sons with a naked girl, but neither Tom nor Ingrid cared about that. Tom would make sure that the two boys didn’t do anything that they shouldn’t and he’d do his best to make sure that Ingrid had a good time.

A short while later Tom heard Ian and Angela drive away and then saw Daniel and Elliott appear round the bushes. Ingrid was in the van sorting a few things out.

“Hi boys, come and have a seat. I was just about to start Ingrid doing a few stretching exercises, you can do them as well if you like, or you could just watch, I’m sure that Ingrid won’t mind.”

Ingrid heard Tom and it was news to her but they’d already talked about her needing to exercise and as the day was still reasonably cool she was happy to do what Tom said. Besides, stretching limbs could be interesting in front of two naive boys that were slightly older than she was.

Ingrid came out of the van and the two boys instantly turned their heads to see the naked girl.

“Okay Tom.” Ingrid said, “let’s get started, what first?”

“Well Ingrid, it’s important that girls especially need to keep their flexibility so today we’ll concentrate on stretching and bending. Boy’s, you can join in if you like?”

Both boys weren’t interested which pleased Ingrid.

Tom then got Ingrid to move in front of the boys and then said,

“Okay Ingrid, let’s start with ten star jumps.”

Ingrid did them with the three males all staring at her tits and pussy. As her legs spread her pussy opened for a second or so and her clit became more prominent. Further up her body Tom was impressed to see that her tiny, cone shaped tits didn’t even wobble.

“Easy.” Ingrid said.

“Okay smarty pants, let’s see you do ten press-ups.”

“Easy.” Ingrid said when she’d done them.

On it went with Tom telling her to do sit-ups, bicycle crunches and squats. After each set Ingrid said that it was easy.

Tom decided make things a little more revealing and Ingrid and told her to lean over backwards and go down into the crab position. Making sure that she faced the boys she did as instructed making sure that her feet were well apart for both balance and exposure to the boys.

“Very good Ingrid, I half expected you to collapse as you went down.”

“It was easy, I used to do gymnastics at school.”

“I didn’t know that, your mother never told me.”

“Maybe that’s because she didn’t know.” Ingrid replied.

All the time the two boys were just sat there staring at Ingrid and the shiny wet coating of her pussy told Tom that she was enjoying herself and he wondered if the boys knew why her pussy was all wet.

“Hmm,” Tom said, “let’s see how flexible your spine is Ingrid, lay on your back then bring your legs up in the air and take them right over and touch the floor behind your head with your toes.”

Smiling, Ingrid did that but when her toes were pointing to the sky she spread her legs extremely wide for a few seconds before taking her legs over her head so that her toes touched the ground.

“Very good Ingrid,” Tom said, “one final exercise that is very difficult, get on your feet and do the standing splits.”

With a big grin on her face Ingrid did just that, leaving her balancing on one leg and her spread open pussy staring at the boys.

“Wow Ingrid,” Tom said, I didn’t expect you to be able to do that, Daniel, Elliott, did you think that Ingrid would be able to do that?”

Both boys were deadly quiet and both Tom and Ingrid assumed that they were in some sort of hypnotic trance at the sight of Ingrid’s spread open, very wet pussy, her vagina being open for the three guys to be able to see inside her.

After a few seconds Tom said just one word,

“Kegels.”

Ingrid’s smile got wider and she clenched her pussy muscles. Both boys eyes opened to the maximum as Ingrid clenched then relaxed her pussy muscles a few times before she lost her balance and her raised leg came down very quickly.

“Very good Ingrid.” Tom said, “I’m impressed, you are fitter than I thought. What do you think boys, is Ingrid fit?”

As Tom waited for an answer he wondered if the boys knew both meaning for the word ‘fit’. After a good minute with no answer Tom gave up and said,

“Okay Ingrid, go and get the sunscreen, if you’re going to be outside all day you need some protection.”

Two minutes later Ingrid was back with the tube of sunscreen and she stood in front of Tom watching the boys watching her get the cream rubbed all over her back and the back of her legs.

Then she stood sideways to Tom so that his right hand could do her front and the boys could see what Tom was doing.

“Do you want me to make you cum Ingrid?” Tom whispered.

Ingrid let out a little moan and her Tom felt her stomach tense for a second. He didn’t need a verbal answer and when he got to her pussy she spread her legs and his hand got busy on her clit and finger fucking her.

It didn’t take long for Ingrid to loudly moan and her body start shaking but Tom kept going until he thought that she was about to cum again, then he stopped. Ingrid gave him a pleading look, obviously wanting him to bring her to another climax but Tom wanted her to feel horny for as long as possible.

Once Tom thought that Ingrid was capable he turned to the boys and said,

“Would you like Ingrid to put some sunscreen on you boys?”

No answer.

“Boys!”

No answer.

“Elliott, Daniel!”

“What?” Daniel finally replied.

“Sunscreen, do you want Ingrid to put some on you?”

“No, our mum put some on us before they left.”

“Okay,” Tom replied, “what were you thinking of doing all day?”

Meanwhile Ingrid was think how stupid and immature the boys were for missing an opportunity like that.

“Playing games on our phones or maybe going for a swim.” Daniel replied.

“Sea or pool?” Ingrid asked.

“Pool,” Elliott replied, “the waves are too rough in the sea.”

“Wimps as well.” Ingrid thought.

“Okay guy’s” Tom said, “you play on your phones for a bit, I need to talk to Ingrid in the van.”

Once Tom and Ingrid were in the van where the boys couldn’t hear them Tom told Ingrid his plans for the day. Firstly let the boys play on their phones for a while then go for a walk on the beach. If we can get them into the sea for a mess about great, otherwise to the swimming pool here.

“Do you need to come to the beach with us Tom? I might have more chance of getting them into the sea on my own.”

“What are you thinking doing, grabbing their cocks and pulling them in?”

“That might be fun if their cocks are big enough to grab hold of.”

“Now now Ingrid, their cocks might be bigger than mine.”

“I doubt that, besides, I like your cock just the way it is.”

“I can fix that for you Tom.”

“Not right now Ingrid, you don’t want to rush their education, they might get scared.”

“Okay Tom but you just wait until those boys have gone running back to their parents.”

“Naughty girl Ingrid, stop being nasty to them.”

“Sorry Tom, you’re right, they might be really nice boys if we managed to get to know them. Are you going to give me that spanking that you promised me days ago?”

“No Ingrid, go and top up that tan of yours.”

“Okay daddy.” Ingrid said, loud enough for the boys to hear her.”

Ingrid moved one of the lounger round so that her feet were nearest the boys then she lay down with her feet touching the side edges of the lounger. If the boys got round to looking up from their phones they couldn’t miss seeing her spread pussy.

Tom shook his head sideways then got on with a few jobs that needed doing.

Jobs all done and him wanting to get a change of scenery for a while, Tom went outside and said,

“Right boys, take those electronic things back to your caravan then lock it up, we’re going for a walk on the beach. And Ingrid, you may want to put something on.”

“No thanks DADDY, I’ll go like this.”

“Okay, your choice Ingrid, come on boys, chop, chop.”

The three young ones made the effort and soon the four of them were walking towards the beach, Daniel having gone and collected a football.

“You’re going to the beach like that Ingrid?” Elliott asked.

“Yes why?”

“Won’t you get embarrassed? Someone might say something.”

“No I won’t get embarrassed, you and your brother have seen me like this and I wasn’t embarrassed so why should I get embarrassed if other people see me?”

“S’pose so, but what if someone says something?”

“No one said anything the other times that I’ve been on the beach like this. Besides, I’m younger than you, only a little girl, and who cares what a little girl or little boy wears, or doesn’t wear.”

“Okay.” Elliott replied and they continued their walk, Tom marvelling at the sight of Ingrid’s little butt swaying from side to side. Sometimes when Ingrid stepped on a big rock Tom caught a glimpse of her clit sticking out of her pussy lips and he felt his cock twitch.

On the beach they soon found an open area and started kicking the ball about. With there being four of them they could play two against two and they found four rocks to act as goal posts. To start with it was the boys vs Tom and Ingrid, the boys being better than Ingrid and maybe Tom but that was difficult to tell because he was holding back.

As the game went on, not only was there physical contact, mainly instigated by Ingrid, but the boys were starting to relax and talk more. Twice Tom saw Ingrid and one of the boys collide and end up on the sand and each time, somehow, the boy ended up with one of Ingrid’s little tits on his face.

By the time everyone was a tired and hot and sweaty, both boys were quite talkative.

Ingrid and Tom ran down to the sea to cool down and wash the sweat off but both boys would only go knee deep and splash water over themselves. When Ingrid asked them why the wouldn’t go any deeper Elliott said that they’d had a bad experience in the sea and ever since they’d stayed out of it. Ingrid didn’t press them for details.

“What about swimming pools?” Ingrid asked.

“They’re okay, just so long as they’re not too deep.” Daniel replied.

“But you can swim can’t you?”

“Yes.” both boys replied.

Both Ingrid and Tom wondered what the story was but neither was going to press the issue although Tom did wonder if Ingrid was going to want to go to the campsite’s pool later and he had to decide if he could let her go naked.

Anyway, the three young ones splashed around in the shallow water whilst Tom sat on the beach watching them. He was pleased to see that Ingrid was giving as good as she got.

After a while the trio walked over to Tom and Ingrid asked if the could walk along the beach and explore the rocks at the end.

“Okay,” Tom said, “but no trying to climb up the cliff, they can get very slippery.”

All three agreed and Ton watch them walk away, Ingrid with one brother on each of her sides.

It wasn’t that far to the end of the beach and Tom watched them all the way. He also watched the other beach-goers to see if there were any adverse reactions to Ingrid being naked.

Tom lay back on the sand and reflected on how what was going to be a solo year out had changed to the totally unexpected, but he knew that he was happy and in a strange sort of way he thanked Ingrid’s parents for abandoning her.

About fifteen minutes later Tom looked along the beach to the rocks and saw Ingrid climbing up the rocks with the two boys below her and looking straight up at her.

“That little minx.” Tom thought then realised that she was probably just climbing up so that Daniel and Elliott could get a good look at her pussy, but never the less, she had been told not to climb and she had. An idea came into his head.

Tom was about to get to his feet to go and stop her when he saw her start to climb down on her own. He lay back and closed his eyes.

After a while he looked around and couldn’t see the trio but he wasn’t worried because there was nowhere for them to go so he closed his eyes again.

When he woke up he saw that Ingrid was stood right next to his head. He couldn’t see Ingrid’s head but he could recognise that clit and pussy anywhere.

“Can we go to the swimming pool please Tom?” Ingrid asked.

“Yes, but there’s a couple of things that we have to do first.”

“What?”

“Wait and see, let’s go back to the van first.”

Tom got to his feet and they all started heading back. When they got there Tom told the boys to take a seat then he stood in front of Ingrid and said,

“What did I tell you not to do when you were at the rocks Ingrid?”

“Climb up them.”

“And what did you do Ingrid?”

“Climb up them.”

“So you disobeyed me Ingrid?”

“Yes Tom, sorry Tom.”

“You’ve been a naught girl Ingrid haven’t you?”

“Yes Tom, sorry Tom.”

“And what happens to naught girls Ingrid?”

“They get spanked Tom. You’re not going to spank me are you Tom, not in front of Daniel and Elliott?”

“Yes I am Ingrid.”

“Please don’t Tom.”

“It’s too late for sorry Ingrid.”

As Tom was saying that he manoeuvred the table to in front of the two boys then told Ingrid to bend over it. There were four sides to the table and Ingrid could have chosen any one of them but she chose the side nearest to the boys and when she bent over she spread her legs giving the boys an amazing view of her spread, wet pussy complete with slightly open vagina. When Tom saw that he just knew that she was really turned on.

“As we have guests here Ingrid,” Tom continued, “I think that it’s only fair that they take part in your punishment don’t you?”

Ingrid was silent for a few seconds then replied,

“Yes Tom I do, Daniel, Elliott will you spank me please?”

Both boy’s eyes had been wide open as they stared at Ingrid’s pussy but when Ingrid invited them to spank her both their jaws dropped, they just couldn’t believe what was happening. It took a reminder from Ingrid for Elliott to stand up and go to Ingrid’s side.

“You really want me to spank you Ingrid?” Elliott asked.

“Yes please, I shouldn’t have been naughty.”

“Four or five swats on each butt cheek will do Elliott.” Tom added. “Then Daniel can do the same and if I think that Ingrid needs some more I’ll take over.”

Elliott looked at Daniel, then at Tom, who nodded, then his right hand flew to Ingrid’s left butt cheek.

“Ouch, one, thank you sir.”

Ingrid said, the swat not hurting half as bad as she had expected it to but she did feel a little twinge in her clit which surprised her.

Ingrid’s front was pressed against the table with her head turned to the side that Tom was stood. He could see both her butt and her face. Her face told Tom that she was okay whilst her pussy told him that she was getting more aroused with each swat that landed on her butt.

Nine more swats followed by ‘ouches’ and the count increasing, and Tom could tell that her complains of it hurting were an over exaggeration. Okay her skinny little butt was going red but she didn’t look to be in much pain.

“Okay Elliott,” Tom said, “thank you for that, I’m sure that Ingrid appreciates it.”

“Yes, thank you Elliott.” Ingrid said, “I guess that it’s Daniel’s turn now. Please Daniel.”

The boy’s swapped places and just before Daniel landed his first swat he said,

“Sorry Ingrid.”

“Ouch, one, thank you sir.” Ingrid said as she thought that the swat was no harder than Elliott’s.

But she also felt that tingling in her clit again. She even wondered if the vibrations from the hand hitting her butt sent a bolt of electricity to her clit. Whatever the pleasure that she was feeling was starting to outweigh the pain from the swats.

Tom had also noticed that Ingrid’s face was showing signs of pleasure not pain, and as for her pussy, Tom could see little drops of her juices on the ground. It was starting to look like Ingrid was one of those girls who got a lot of pleasure out of being spanked.

Daniel’s ten swats were over in no time and Tom had a decision to make. Stop things there and then or continue and spank her himself. Before he could make a decision Ingrid stood up, turned to face Tom and said,

“Is that it? I was expecting more.”

That sort of annoyed Tom a little bit and he said,

“On your back on the table Ingrid, lift your legs up and hold them back near your head.”

Ingrid looked a little surprised bit she did as she was told, holding her legs outside her shoulders which meant that her slightly spread, very wet pussy was there for all three males to clearly see. So was her butt hole but when she realised that all that happened was that the tingling got a little stronger.

Tom’s first swat landed and Ingrid instantly knew that it hurt more than either of the brothers swats had. Having said that the bolt of electricity that shot from her butt to her clit made her sigh.

“One, thank you sir.” Ingrid said.

The second swat sent a more powerful bolt to Ingrid’s clit and this time it was a moan that came out of her mouth. All sense of pain just wasn’t there. More swats and Ingrid was having trouble remembering to count and even say anything. Finally after the ninth swat landed Ingrid lost all control and her legs lifted and went straight out as a very intense orgasm exploded out of her. After a few seconds of no breathing and rigid muscles Ingrid gasped, her body relaxed and she started swearing in German.

Two minutes later the swearing changed to English then an apology for swearing. As Ingrid got to her feet she continued,

“Elliott, Daniel, I am so sorry that you had to see that, I shouldn’t have been naughty. Please can you forgive me and forget what you have just seen.”

“I doubt that they will ever forget what they have just seen, right guys? Tom said.

Both boys shook their head up and down then Daniel said,

“Does your butt hurt”

“Not so much at the moment but I reckon that it will in a bit.”

“When the adrenalin stops flowing.” Tom said, “You need something to cool it down.”

“How about the swimming pool?” Elliott suggested.

“Good idea,” Tom said, “but you can’t go like that.”

“Put a bikini on” Daniel suggested.”

“I haven’t got one.”

“How about some knickers?” Elliott suggested.”

“Not got any of those either.”

“Wow.” Daniel said.

“I know, don’t move Ingrid.” Tom said and he turned and went into the motorhome.

Seconds later he was back with a tin of blue paint and a brush and telling Ingrid to stand on the table and spread her legs.

“He’s going to paint a bikini bottom on me.” Ingrid said to the boys.

It didn’t take Tom long to paint an upside down Isosceles Trapezium on Ingrid’s pubis, just covering the top of her slit and leaving her clit clearly visible. Then he went round the back of Ingrid and painted a small upside down triangle at the top of her butt crack.

Standing back Tom said,

“There, a thong, if anyone asks the thong has those nude plastic straps.”

“Won’t it wash off in the pool?” Daniel asked.

“No,” Tom said, “by the time you get to the pool the paint will have dried and it’s waterproof. We tested it the other day.”

“What about a top, a bra?” Daniel asked.

“She can go topless, I’ve seen a few topless women at the pool.”

“I’ll get a ball.” Daniel said as Ingrid jumped off the table.

When she was on the ground she whispered to Tom,

“I need you to fuck me.”

“Sorry, but you’re going to have to wait, go on, show that cute body to the people at the pool and I’ll join you as soon as I can.”

Ingrid ran off, soon catching Elliott and Daniel whilst Tom started putting the paint away thinking about how he was going to fuck Ingrid just as soon as he could.

When Tom got to the swimming pool he saw Ingrid and the two boys in the pool throwing the ball amongst themselves and another couple of boys. Tom went to one of the vacant loungers and sat watching them. Ingrid’s little tits kept coming up out of the water and her nipples looked as hard as Tom had ever seen them. He wondered how horny she was.

After a while the game changed to tag and the five of them were chasing each other all over the place, even getting out of the water and quickly walking round the pool. When Ingrid got out Tom was pleased to see that the paint was still there. He also watched the adults around the pool as Ingrid went passed them to see if there was any indication of disapproval of her state of dress but he saw none.

What he did see was Ingrid pulling herself out of the pool directly above the boys and Tom smiled as he watched the boys stop chasing her and look up at her bare pussy. Tom quickly realised that the two other boys were more mature than Daniel and Elliott and that they knew that Ingrid’s bikini bottoms weren’t the real thing.

Somehow, Tom saw that the game had evolved into more of a game of catching Ingrid and when they did, the boy’s hands were going all over her body. Tom couldn’t see what was going on under the water but he could definitely see the hands on her tits and she was doing nothing to deter them other than the odd token verbal instruction to get off her. Which the boys ignored.

After a while Ingrid managed to get out of the water and went and sat on Tom’s lap dripping water all over him.

“Come and join us Tom.” Ingrid said.

“You look to be enjoying yourself Ingrid.”

“I am, you don’t mind those boys putting their hands all over me do you Tom?”

“I don’t mind if you don’t mind Ingrid, and judging by the look on your face you are enjoying it.”

“I am, all four of them have had their fingers inside me but I’d rather have your cock inside me.”

“Later girl, later. You go and have some more fun.”

Ingrid got up and went over to the edge of the pool where all the four boys were stood talking. She stood there with her feet well apart and Tom saw all four boys staring up at her bare pussy. Tom could also see that Ingrid’s butt still looked a little red from the spanking.

Tom felt the need to adjust the front of his shorts.

The five kids were just talking for ages before Ingrid jumped over them and bombed into the water right next to them. That triggered four pairs of hands going after her and trying to grab her wherever they could and pull her under the water.

That went on for ages until Ingrid finally shouted for them to stop, which they did.

The five of them just stood talking for a while until Tom decided that they should be heading back to the motorhome. He went over to the edge of the pool and told Ingrid, Daniel and Elliott that they were leaving and Ingrid swam over to Tom, passed the two new boys.

Tom reached down and pulled Ingrid up and out and she stood next to Tom with her feet well apart. The two new boys again stared at her bare pussy as Tom and Ingrid waited for Daniel and Elliott to swim to the little ladders and climb out.

Ingrid waved at the two boys still in the pool as they started walking away from the pool, Daniel and Elliott ahead of them and walking faster.

“Can we go back to the pool tomorrow please Tom, those boys said that they will be there.”

“And you want them to put their hands all over you again don’t you Ingrid?”

“Yes, it was nice, was that bad of me? Do you need to spank me again Tom?”

“No Ingrid, sorry to disappoint you, it’s only natural for a teenage girl to want to have boys hands all over their bodies.

“Those boys were worse than the boys were at the FKK meets.”

“That’s because those boys don’t get to see cute girl’s pussies as much as the boys at the FKK meets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.