The Runaway Girl - Cover

The Runaway Girl

Copyright© 2021 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A fourteen year old girl decided to run away from her domineering parents who treat her like a housekeeper.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism  

Bar Entertainment - The Magician

Another notable night at the Bar was a magician. He was good and when he wanted a volunteer from the audience he looked at Rachel. She seemed a bit surprised that he would pick on her but she wasn’t going to miss the opportunity for all the people in the bar to be able to stare at her naked body and not feel guilty for staring.

As Rachel walked over to the little stage the Magician announced,

“Well, no one can accuse me of hiding anything on this young lady.”

He did the usual trick with a coin that was ‘somehow’ hidden in Rachel’s ear, then a variation of that that most people will not have seen, the coin disappeared from his hand and when he put his hand right in front and very close to Rachel’s pubis the coin ‘mysteriously’ appeared as he pulled his hand away.

Then he moved on to card tricks doing the frequently used ones but finishing by fanning a deck of cards in his hand, asking Rachel to pick one, show it to the audience then place it back in the deck. Then he surprised everyone by throwing the whole deck at Rachel. Of course they went everywhere then he said,

“Usually when I do this trick the card goes into one of the volunteer’s pockets but with this young lady I don’t know where it will have gone. Would you like to check your body Rachel?”

Rachel looked down at herself, even spreading her legs and putting a hand on her pussy. When she shook her head to say that she couldn’t find the card the Magician asked Rachel to go and ask someone in the audience to check to see if they could find it.

Rachel later told Tom that her heart skipped a beat as she was being told to go and let a man touch her up. But unfortunately for Rachel it didn’t come to that. As she walked out into the audience some of the people near the stage started laughing and one shouted,

“It’s in your butt.”

Rachel’s hand went to her butt and found the card held in place by her butt cheeks. When she held it up it was indeed the card that she had shown the audience later.

Rachel later told Tom that she never felt her cheeks being parted or the card sliding in.

It turned out that the magician was also a knife thrower and he uncovered a huge wooden circle that had been at one side of the stage against a big tree. When the cover came off everyone saw that it was painted like a huge, vertical dartboard, a revolving dartboard because he spun it round a little letting everyone know that it was solid and anchored to some sort of frame.

“Don’t go away little lady, I will need you again in a few minutes.” The magician said as he went to a box and got out some throwing knives.

Seeing those made Rachel a little nervous but she stayed on the stage with her hands by her sides.

Spinning the huge dartboard the magician walked to the other side of the stage then asked Rachel to shout out a number less than twenty one. She did and the magician threw a knife and it landed in the board on that number’s triangle.

“Would you like to go and spin the board for me please?” the magician asked Rachel.

She did, doing it at arm’s length as the magician asked for numbers from the audience then threw the knives into those numbers.

The audience was impressed even though the dartboard was scaled up to cover the approximate two metre diameter board.

Then came the scary part, he asked Rachel if she was prepared to be tied to the board and spun round. It’s fair to say that Rachel was scared but at the same time she could see the points where her wrists and ankles would be tied and she knew that she would be spread eagle on the board. After looking over to Tom who nodded his head Rachel said,

“Okay, what do I have to do?”

About three minutes later Rachel was indeed tied spread eagle to the huge dartboard, had a blindfold put on her and was slowly spinning round. Everyone in the bar could see all of her spread, wet pussy with her clit looking a bit like a small penis.

“Wow,” the magician said, “If I get too close to a certain part of her anatomy the knife might just slide in.”

That got a few laughs and a few more camera flashes, Tom’s included after he ran back to the motorhome to get his Go-Pro.

“Right,” the magician shouted, “a few more dartboard numbers please, and don’t anyone shout Bullseye.”

Tom could see that Rachel looked terrified, and he too wasn’t much better. When he’d got his Go-Pro he’d also picked up his mobile phone and was ready to dial 112 if need be.

The first number was shouted out and the magician got ready but then he stopped and walked over to the dartboard and got it spinning a little faster. As he did that he said, loud enough for everyone to hear,

“Don’t worry, I haven’t put anyone in hospital yet.”

As he walked back to his knives he added,

“The morgue maybe.”

Then he turned and quickly threw the knife to gasps from the audience as the knife stuck in the board on the requested number.

Everyone bust into applause except for Rachel who was mentally scanning her body to see if she was still in one piece.

Two more numbers were shouted and the magician found the correct target.

The someone shouted “Double Top.”

That was right above Rachel’s head but Tom didn’t know if Rachel knew that.

The knife penetrated the board in exactly the right place.

“My last knife, where would you like that to stick in the board? The magician asked.

“Three, above the triple bar.” Tom heard Chico shout.

“I’d better not get this last one wrong,” the magician said, “I don’t want to ruin her married life.”

To more gasps from the audience, the magician held the knife up and concentrated. Meanwhile Tom was nervous for Rachel and he checked that the camera was still recording.

Tom let out the breath that he was holding, there were more gasp then huge applause as everyone saw the knife stick into the board about a centimetre from Rachel’s clit.

The magician went over to the dartboard, stopped it spinning when Rachel was the right way up, then took the blindfold off Rachel. She looked at each of the knives then screamed when she saw the one between her legs.

“As I said, I haven’t put anyone in hospital or the morgue so you were safe in my hands.” The magician said as he started to release Rachel.

When she stepped down her knees started to give way but the magician put his arm round her waist and held her until her legs could take her weight.

“Fuck, I nearly pissed myself when I saw what was between my legs.” Rachel said as she walked over to Tom who hugged her then pulled her down onto his lap. When she looked up there was Chico with a bottle of champagne for her saying,

“I don’t know if you are old enough for this yet but you certainly deserve it Rachel.”

To another round of applause Rachel took the bottle and put it on the table.

“She’s shaking too much to say anything Chico.” Tom said.

The show was over and people started leaving. Tom just held Rachel tightly until she lifted her head off his shoulder and said,

“That was awesome and horrible.” Then she whispered,

“I need you to fuck me right now.”

Tom stood up and carried Rachel back to the motorhome.


Bar Entertainment - The Talent Show

Another evening that Rachel enjoyed. Chico was running this and performing the role of MC.

There was a number of ‘acts’ all of which were very amateurish and not worth mentioning. That is until Chico started going round the audience and asking people what they were good at and could show everyone. That got another couple of ‘acts’, again not worth mentioning.

Then Chico went and stood next to Rachel.

“What about you Rachel, what are you good at?”

“Nothing really.” Rachel replied.

“Now that’s not true is it Rachel?”

“I don’t know what you mean Chico.”

“Come on Rachel, don’t be shy, I’ve seen you at the yoga sessions, you really do put everything into it and your body is so flexible.”

“So?”

“So how about you get up on that stage and show us what you can do?”

A bit of applause and urging on from the people around her and Tom and Rachel said,

“You really want me to do some yoga on that stage? With all these people watching me?”

“That’s what a talent show is Rachel,” Chico said, “come on, do your thing.”

Rachel looked at the smiling Tom who nodded his head. Her brain was also silently working as she remembered the positions that she put her body in during the sessions. She was remembering all the positions that exposed her pussy which was starting to get a bit wetter as she replied,

“Okay then, if that’s what you want.”

Not only did Chico say that it was but Rachel heard a few male voices saying the same thing.

“Can I have some music please Chico?” Rachel said as she asked Tom for the scrunchie that he had started to keep in one of his shorts pockets before she got to her feet and walked to the stage hearing quite a bit of applause.

As Chico was working on the music Rachel stood on the front of the stage looking out. She had the index finger of one hand on her mouth lips whilst she thought about the positions that she could put her body in. She was also looking out over the audience. All of a sudden they seemed awfully close to the front of the stage and the people at the front seemed to be mostly men. They were all going to get a great view of her pussy. She decided to zone out and ignore the audience as much as she could and just concentrate on what she was going to do and how she could expose her pussy as much as possible.

As the music started Rachel’s hand went to her sides and she turned her back to the audience and bent over into the Downward Facing Dog pose. As she had turned she had spread her feet wider than at the lessons knowing that she would be showing more of her pussy.

As her hands rested on the floor she decided that she’d hold each pose for twenty seconds before moving to the next pose hoping that during those twenty seconds she would think of what the next pose would be.

Also, as her hands reached the floor she heard the odd gasp and then a little applause. She hoped that Tom had remembered to bring his camera because she could see camera flashes going off.

Twenty seconds is a long time to be exposing your pussy to an audience but Rachel was determined to concentrate on what she was doing, just like the instructor had told her to do, and at the same time change the poses so that she was putting on a very revealing show.

Each pose that Rachel chose to do was one that she could do with her feet wide apart, except for the Bound Ankle pose which would stretch her pussy wide apart with the soles of her feet touching in front of her.

In one pose she was laying on her side with her upper leg as high as she could get it. Without even thinking she started contracting and releasing her pussy muscles over and over. When she did realise she didn’t stop, she kept going until the twenty seconds were up.

After a while Rachel started to run out of poses so she turned to her daily exercises thinking of the ones that she did that weren’t pinched from the yoga poses that she had already done. There weren’t many and all too soon she was doing the standing splits with her pussy spread as wide as it could be. As she stood balanced on one leg she couldn’t think of any more poses and she discarded her concentration and looked around the audience.

“Oh my gawd,” Rachel thought, “all those men staring at my spread pussy.”

Throughout her show Rachel’s subconscious was very aware of what the audience was seeing and it was raising her arousal level and producing gallons of pussy juices that were leaking out of her. As her conscious side took over from her zoned-out side Rachel became aware of what her pussy was producing and she could feel the juices trickling down her inside leg.

Unlike most girls, when Rachel became aware of this she felt a bit proud and if she thought that she could get away with it she would have gone over to each man there and offered him the chance to taste her juices.

As the twenty seconds of being in the standing splits ended Rachel lowered her leg and stood facing the audience with her feet at shoulder width apart knowing that the front of her slit and her throbbing clit would still be visible to the audience.

“That’s it.” Rachel said and the whole bar erupted with cheers and applause.

Tom was so proud of Rachel and when she looked over to him she saw him blowing kisses to her.

It seemed like a lifetime before Chico turned-off the music and went over to her where he stood next to her, put an arm round her shoulder and said,

“Magnífico pequeño, si esta noche hubiera sido una competición habrías ganado fácilmente.”

Then he apologised and repeated what he’d said in English,

“Magnificent little one, if tonight had been a competition you would have easily won.”

Then he added,

“I just love the way that you have absolutely no inhibitions Rachel. Tom, you should be so proud of your daughter conquering her condition like that. She has made so many people happy tonight.”

Tom was proud of Rachel, but not for the exact same reason as Chico was.

Rachel went and sat on Tom’s lap and tried to hide her face in Tom’s neck. It wasn’t because she was shy, it was because an orgasm had finally caught up with her and she didn’t want anyone to see the expression on her face. Tom realised what was happening and he put an arm round her and squeezed her against him.

Tom and Rachel just sat there as other conversations started around the bar and Chico appeared in front of them with a beer and a cola. Rachel grabbing the cola and downing it in one.

“Counter the dehydration.” Chico said but Rachel wasn’t really listening. Tom however knew exactly what Chico was saying and he smiled.

After a couple of minutes, and when people were no longer paying much attention to them, Tom got Rachel to stand up then he stood and led her back to the motorhome. As the walked Rachel said,

“I hope that you are about to fuck my brains out Tom.”

“I am.”


Massage

Another of the activities, or should I say services that the campsite offered was a masseur who came to the site one afternoon per week. He was setup in the shade of a tree near the tiny football pitch and when Tom and Rachel walked over they saw him working on an elderly lady wearing what looked like an armoured plated one piece swimsuit.

“Tom please shoot me if I ever wear anything like that.” Rachel quietly said as they sat a few metres away and watched.

“Don’t worry Rach, if I found out that you’d even bought one of those things I’d shoot you.”

They sat watching the young masseur skilfully manipulating the woman’s limbs and muscles and when he was finished and the woman left with a smile on her face the masseur turned to Tom and Rachel and said,

“Are you here for a massage sir?”

“Not me, the young lady, I thought that she should experience a good massage.”

“Rightly so sir. I heard that the site had a young naturist and I’m guessing that that must be you young lady, what is your name?”

“Rachel sir.”

“Oh Rachel, I am not a sir, please call me Manuel.”

“Okay Manuel.”

“So Rachel, do you have any part of your body that is causing you any pain or aches?”

“Not really Manuel.”

“Well that’s not quite true Rachel is it?” Tom said, “she suffer from something called vulvodynia which is the reason why she isn’t wearing any clothes.”

“That’s a new one on me.” Manuel said.

“It was with me as well, it means that she can’t wear any clothes that press on her vulva.”

“Ah, I understand.” Manuel said, “you poor thing, jump up on the table and I will take you to another world for a few minutes.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.