Georgina - Cover

Georgina

Copyright© 2021 by richardthomas666

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - our hero becomes a transexual

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The following morning I came down around 7am to find Carol making coffee for us – she looked lovely but I knew that Toni would make her look even lovelier. We agreed that we would meet in the town at 1pm for lunch, and so I took her into town in the car, and we went our separate ways as I had shopping to do for myself.

At 1pm at Danny’s Bistro, I was seated in the window booth when this beautiful blonde vision walked in – with a pony tail, beautiful make-up and nails and looking utterly radiant. The summer frock she had on rather spoiled the effect, but I knew we would take care of that this afternoon. After I had kissed and hugged her, she bubbled away, saying, “You’ll never believe it Fairy G, but Toni suggested a pony tail and I knew at once it would be the right thing!” As we ate lunch, I realised that the genie was out of the bottle now – Carol was sexy and confident and ready to devastate everyone she met.

At lunch I mentioned how great she looked in her leathers, and that now, with her blonde hair, the effect of black leather outfits would be sensational. There was a lovely specialist leather shop nearby, and by 2pm we were walking in there. The simply gorgeous young man, Christopher, who owned it came to greet us, and I could see the lust already in Carol’s eyes as she looked at him. He was very tall and slender and wearing a leather waistcoat which was undone, revealing a tight glistening six-pack, leather riding boots and tight leather shorts which were done up provocatively at the front with cord instead of a zip. I had met Christopher several times at parties with Master, and knew that those shorts contained every girl’s dream – 9 inches of thick veined cock that could keep going indefinitely – he had taken me to his home less than a month ago at 3am one Sunday morning and I had staggered into bed with Master at 9am on Monday morning exhausted but grinning from ear to ear. I knew he had a gorgeous girlfriend and was totally bi-sexual so I knew he would love Carol in her new look.

He left us to look around, and after half an hour Carol and I had accumulated a collection of outfits we wanted to try on and took them to the changing room. It was just one large room at the back of the shop with a bench along one wall, and a long mirror along another. We hung up the outfits and got undressed to start trying on the outfits. As I took my dress off, Carol saw that I had my ball stretcher on for the first time since we had met, and she squealed with excitement and put her hand around my balls to feel it. Carol told me to sit on the chair in the corner, and kneeling between my legs and looking up at me, said “Darling Fairy G, you may not want to fuck me, but I absolutely cannot resist you – can I suck you darling?” “Of course you can, babe, I love being stimulated by beautiful people of either sex.” Immediately she opened her mouth wide and started to lick and suck my cock, which grew quickly as the blood pumped into it. At the same time she was massaging my balls and the stretcher which felt wonderful.

I had come to realise that Carol was a noisy lover and she was moaning loudly, and then I saw Christopher standing in the doorway of the room, immediately behind Carol, watching us with a smile. He raised a quizzical eyebrow to ask if he could join us and I nodded. He silently removed his shorts as he stood there, and his simply gorgeous weapon sprung out, rock hard and with veins standing out, clearly ready for action. He moved silently behind Carol and knelt down. I reached forward and held her ponytail tightly so she couldn’t lift her head from my cock, and at the same moment he took hold of her hips and pulled her excited damp cunt onto his upraised weapon. Carol shrieked in surprise but, as I guessed, made no attempt to escape but rather started to fuck Christopher energetically. She looked up at me, her hand around my balls, and whispered “You are such a wicked Fairy G! You set me up for this didn’t you, darling?” Then the effect of the stretching of her cunt walls started to kick in and she called out to Christopher, “Pump me Christopher, please, I can feel you all the way up me, Oh God, I’m coming already, Ahhhhhh! Don’t stop!” Needless to say he didn’t and Carol held onto my legs as another orgasm hit her body within 10 seconds of the first – she was in a state of continuous bliss and she grinned at me. Christopher kept pumping into Carol’s greedy cunt from behind for another ten minutes or so, her body covered in a sheen of perspiration and his cock and balls covered with her cum.

He then rolled onto his back on the floor and pulled her over so she mounted on top of him, and she immediately started to bounce energetically on the cock which was reaching high into her. I got up and went and stood immediately in front of her and pushed my now fully erect cock into her mouth and she sucked frantically on it, the pleasure increased by the moaning of pleasure she was making at the same time. The she grabbed my balls again with one hand and stroked them – that was the final straw and I felt my spunk start to pump. I pulled back and sprayed her all over her face and my spunk ran down and dripped onto her lovely breasts as she screamed as another almighty orgasm ripped through her.

After a couple of minutes, we disentangled ourselves Christopher went off and got us towels to clean ourselves up. When he came back he kissed Carol, and licked some of my spunk off her forehead. “Carol darling,” he said, “I can see why Christian and Georgina are so fond of you – you are absolutely made for sex. Sorry I couldn’t cum in you – next time, I hope – but my girlfriend arrived to stay last night and I got virtually no sleep last night – she is very demanding!”

Carol laughed and said that she had had a great time, and perhaps Christopher and his girlfriend could meet up with me and her before long – I could see by the reaction of both him and his cock that this idea really excited him. Christopher showed us to his bathroom and we tidied up, before taking our considerable collection of leather-wear to the cash desk to pay for it.

Christopher was there and bagged up our purchases, which came to just on £1,500, but then he grinned at us and said that we were entitled to the special discount of 33% for Special customers – we thanked him and promised to send him some of the pictures we were planning to have taken in his clothes!

When we got home, Master had already printed out the e-mail for each of us from Holeway House with the requests for our services for the coming week. There had also been two calls from Kyl, the bar girl at the House, begging me to call her as soon as possible. When I called her, I could tell that she was really excited, because she had been propositioned by the tall redhead named Jacinta who I had seen chatting to her in the bar on Saturday. Kyl had been offered £3,000 to spend the night with Jacinta on Thursday at Jacinta’s flat in Knightsbridge. Jacinta is the bi-sexual mistress of one of our Members, and had said that Kyl was welcome to bring a girlfriend who would be paid the same. Kyl really wanted to go, but had no bi-sexual girlfriends of her own and wondered if I would be willing to go with her. I said I would call her back.

Five minutes later I called her. I explained that I had been offered a four hour booking with one of our newest Members as part of a threesome with Lover Andrew who is a rather dishy University student who I really wanted to work with. I could hear her disappointment, but then told her that Carol was staying with me and would love to be her sex partner with Jacinta on Thursday. I could hear Kyl’s excited response to that, and before we finished, I asked her if she could arrange to be off-duty on Saturday night as well, as Master and I had decided to have a party at our house and we would love her to come. Kyl said she was not rostered for work this week and would love to come.

I went back into the kitchen and told Carol that her private booking with Kyl and Jacinta was confirmed – she looked very happy and wildly excited at earning £3,000 for just one night’s work. On the sheet of offered sexual encounters, neither Carol nor I were really attracted to any of the offers, and decided to concentrate this week on pleasing Master by organising a great party for his birthday on Saturday. I made dinner for us all, and once Timo had tidied it away, Carol and I gave a fashion display of our leather purchases which Master and Timo thought were fantastic, and told Carol how sexy she looked. Clearly my leather trousers also turned Master and Timo on, because they insisted on taking me to bed early and spit roasted me, Master up my backside whilst I sucked greedily on Timo’s lovely cock until he spurted all over my face.

When I woke the following morning, Timo was already up, so I got up and went downstairs. As I reached the hall, I heard the unmistakeable sound of Timo having sex, and so I walked quietly into the kitchen naked, to find Timo resting his arse against the table, and Carol kneeling facing away from me. Timo had a grip on her ponytail and was pumping her head as she gave him a blow job. Timo looked frightened as I walked him, but I signalled silently for him to keep going – it was clear that he only had a little while to go before he orgasmed.

I moved forward and took hold of Carol’s ponytail, and at the same time slipped my hand around Timo’s lovely cock. I pulled Carol’s head back so that his cock came out of her greedy mouth with a ‘plop’, and holding the damp cock firmly, started to masturbate him rapidly. As I expected, in less than two minutes Timo groaned I felt the enormous quantity of juice pumping up his cock and I aimed his weapon at Carol’s face so it sprayed her all over her face and ran down onto her lovely breasts. I leant forward and kissed her cum-covered mouth. “Good morning, darling,” I said. “Do you want breakfast as well?” She laughed and stroked my cock which was hanging limply. “I heard you being shagged by Master last night,” she said. “Sounds as though we are both set up for the day!”

After breakfast we spent the morning in my bedroom getting ready for our photo session that afternoon. At one point we were sitting on the bed, drinking coffee, discussing the plans for Saturday’s party, especially the idea that we would invite people with a view to ensuring that every type of sexual activity was provided for. Carol put her hand on my cock and looked seriously at me. “Georgina, you are the most wonderful friend I have, so I am going to tell you something – I would love to know what anal sex is like – I have watched you enjoy it, but I have never done it in my life. Do you think that you could bring yourself to take me that way – it would be the most perfect way to lose that virginity.”

I smiled and told her that when we were fucking with Christopher at the leather shop, I had been watching her lovely tight arse as she rode him and realised that the prospect of being between her cheeks really excited me, and so I kissed her and promised that in the next couple of days I would find a special opportunity to open that passage ready for others to follow. I got out of bed, and went to a drawer, and took out a package wrapped in gold paper. I told her that I had been saving this for her, and now seemed the ideal moment to give it to her.

She unwrapped it and screamed in delight as she opened the box – inside was a butt plug with a tail attached to it. Just like mine, the tail was the same colour as her hair, but the tail was shorter and only reached about 18 inches down her thighs. I said that if she wore it now then her anus would be stretched when I came to enter her, and also I was sure that the photographer would like the idea of taking pictures of the two of us wearing tails. I rolled her over on her face and started to apply lube gently into her back passage, and then slowly started to work the plug into her. She was virgin tight, but because I went slowly, she didn’t cry out, and before long it was firmly fixed into her. She danced around the room, swishing her tail and generally being silly. We then put our leather outfits on and went down to greet Tommy, the photographer.

We had a fantastic couple of hours and Tommy was a creative and funny young man, and the humour of the whole situation conveyed itself through the photos. Each of us had a set done individually, but I insisted that he should do a set of Carol and I together, because I realised that she and I would want to advertise ourselves on the House website as available together. By the final shot, Carol and I were naked except for our tails and she was kneeling in front of me with my prick buried between her lips.

“That’s it girls,” called Tommy. By this time, both of us were so horny that we moved straight to Tommy and started to undress him. “Time to settle the bill,” said Carol with a grin, and immediately opened his flies and started sucking his cock. I carried on undressing him, and then told Carol to go and lie on the couch and for Tommy to go and mount her. I knew I was going to have a great treat, for both of them had tight young buttocks and I had decided that I wanted both of them. I knew that Carol had been dripping wet for a lot of the photo shoot, and so Tommy, despite being an enormous tool, was buried in her cunt as soon as he entered her, and she gave a great sigh of pleasure and started to buck her hips as he started to shag her.

The sight of Tommy’s buttocks rising and falling was too much for me, and I spread some lube on his gorgeous rosebud and knelt behind him and felt the lovely tight ring give way as I slipped up his arse. We immediately set up a great rhythm and his tight grip on my tool was simply sublime. I knew from previous experience that Tommy could control his orgasms for an amazingly long time, so after about 30 minutes, by which time Carol had cum noisily on several occasions, I pulled out of Tommy’s anus and murmured to him that it was time for a change. He rolled over so that Carol was sitting on top of him, she was still frantically excited and was bouncing up and down on him. Guessing what I had in mind, Tommy reached up and pulled her down onto his chest, and I placed one hand on her back and gently eased the plug out of her anus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.