Georgina - Cover

Georgina

Copyright© 2021 by richardthomas666

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - our hero becomes a transexual

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I went down to the bar first, and was amused that the extremely sexy Kyl, now wearing only her staff skirt, was doing roaring business. I could see that most of the men were flirting with her and a tall brunette woman who was draped languorously at the end of the bar, who I knew was the mistress of one of our richest Members, had already propositioned her to come and spend the night with her next week – Kyl grinned at me and said she was thinking of accepting – did I think that the Directors would let her be a Lover on her days off? Now I could see Kyl’s slim and very tight body – she had virtually no breasts to talk off, which just shows that men don’t give a shit about breasts when it comes to sex, what they want is a sexy body, and Kyl certainly had that! I told her to call me the next day and we could talk about it privately.

I ordered a gin and tonic and chatted to some of the Members for a few minutes – always good for business to advertise the goods, given that I was wearing only my skirt. When I had finished my drink, I decided it was time to round up Timo from wherever he had got to, and walked out of the bar.

Just then, at the end of the corridor, which was not well lit, the door from the offices opened gently and I saw the shadowy figure of Timo appear, and start to move my way. I ducked into a doorway and waited until he was level with me, and then grabbed him by the ear and swung him round. “And where have you been, young man?” I said angrily. He stammered that he had been talking to one of the secretaries and...

With my free hand I pulled his skirt off and grabbed his cock, which was covered with spunk and cum. I licked my hand and said “This is your fresh spunk, you pathetic slave, and I have a good enough memory to still recognise the intimate smell of Michelle’s cunt.

Is she still in there?” I indicated towards the offices.

Timo looked terrified of my anger and nodded weakly. I let go of his ear and swung my hand and hit him very hard on his buttock. “You are in deep trouble, Slave, but I will deal with you later. Go and get washed and wait for me in the dressing room.”

I walked down the corridor, opened the door to the offices and slipped in quietly. I walked silently down the carpeted corridor until I got to Michelle’s room – there were no lights on anywhere, but there was sufficient moonlight shining in to see a skirt lying on the floor and Michelle, with her naked arse towards me, wiping her cunt with a box of tissues.

I moved up behind her and then grabbed her by her hair and swung her round. “What exactly are you up to Michelle?” I shouted angrily.

“Let go of me, you bitch!” she screamed. “I just had an accident and I was ... Ahhhh!” she screamed as I pushed two fingers into her cunt, moved them around in there, and then took them out and put them in my mouth. “One of the things I enjoy most in life,” I said, now speaking with a cold menace, “is giving my slave Timo blow jobs, and the taste of his spunk is particularly delicious and memorable. Please explain why I have just met him coming out of here and his cock smells distinctly of your cum and your greedy cunt is full of his spunk?”

Michelle’s shoulders slumped and tears started to run down her face. “I’m sorry Georgina, I’m so sorry. He is just so fucking sexy, I just couldn’t stop myself.”

I let go of her hair and put my face a couple of inches from hers. “You have been totally selfish and may well have ruined the rest of the night for Timo and I and Member 9. Timo and I now have to go and have sex with a fit man who expects us to have continuous sex with him for eight hours – that means a lot of spunk will be needed from us. You’re all right – you can have orgasms all night and just feel tired in the morning. Our Members expect us to keep pumping spunk into them – spunk which gets less and less the more times we cum. And Timo’s biggest load of spunk has been squirted into your greedy cunt just because you couldn’t stop yourself! You should be bloody ashamed of yourself!” Leaving her looking ashen and frightened, I turned on my heels and marched out.

I marched into the dressing room and got the neck ring and chain out and put the ring around Timo’s neck, and said to him, “Come with me whore, we have a Member who wants us to serve him for the rest of the night, so just you make sure that those balls of yours keep pumping out the juice.”

We met Mr 9 in Reception, and I knew at once that we were in for a very active night of sex. He was a really big guy, perhaps 6’4” tall and built like a rugby prop forward – and when we got to the room and got to see the cock we were to play with, that too was on the same proportions – about eight inches long but very thick – Timo and I were going to have very stretched anuses by the end of the night.

At least I did. He started by sitting on the sofa and put me in his lap, facing away from him, and grabbed my hips and pulled me down as my ring opened and his gorgeously wide cock spread my bowels. Timo was then told to get his mouth round my cock and I started bouncing, gently at first, but then gaining speed as my anus stretched wider and wider. Thanks to the earlier session with Pat and David I was able to keep going without cuming for at least half an hour, but then I made my mistake – not one I will ever make again! I was aware that my slave was having a good time kneeing between my legs and gently sucking my cock – gently being the operative word – he really was putting no effort into it. After his disgraceful behaviour an hour earlier with Michelle, I was in a bad temper which I had been trying to control, but I finally lost it and cuffed him hard round the head, saying, “Come on bitch, give me the full-on suck!”

Before I could move, Ricky had grabbed my pony-tail and pulled my head back so his mouth was by my ear. “No reason to call the lovely Timo a bitch, queenie, you are the one who has been a total bitch since you first walked in here. I know from my friends that you adore a fat cock up your bum, and I had splashed out on your little friend so that by the end of the night, by sharing it around, you might still be able to walk properly. But you are being a naughty girl, and naughty girls get punished. Get down on your knees – now!”

Ricky was certainly not the kind of man you would argue with, and I quickly knelt between his legs, Timo having moved to the side. “Now my little queen, young Timo is going to fuck your arse whilst you give me a damned good sucking. And for the rest of tonight, one or other of us is going to be pounding that lovely tight hole of yours – hard! And if I see that your bitch is trying to be kind to you by going slowly, I shall beat his bum to make him work harder. Now suck me!”

There was no escape – Ricky was much too big to argue with, and I knew in my heart that he was right – I had been a bitch to Timo and would suffer – God would I suffer. Ricky was as good as his word, and the fact that Timo had drained his balls into Michelle just before we started meant that he could keep going for much longer without cuming. Although Timo fitted well into my sheath normally, the fact that it had been shredded by Ricky’s monster for half the night made it terribly tender, and I spent the second half of the night moaning in pain rather than pleasure, though Ricky pretended to believe that I was enjoying myself. Finally, with about 10 minutes to go, Ricky, who had last cum about 3am, pumped one final jet of warm cum into me and slumped back on the bed.

“OK babes, you both did well – I enjoyed that. And you queenie, you be nice in future to little Timo here – any more trouble from you and I will book you for longer next time – and bring a friend to help”

“Thank you Master Ricky,” I groaned, and took his hand as he led me into the shower and we spent the next 10 minutes washing each other. After he had dressed and left, I looked at Timo. “Sorry, slave, I got what I deserved there. I have not forgotten your appalling behaviour with Michelle, but what you and Ricky did was justified.

Come bitch,” I said gently,” let’s get our things and go home.”

I was going to order a taxi when we got to Reception, but Master was standing there waiting. “I know Ricky of old,” he said lightly, “so I thought that at least one of you could do with a comfortable ride home after that – and it looks like it is you darling!” The fact that I was virtually waddling made his remark obvious, but I thanked him and kissed him, and ten minutes later he and I were in bed, with Timo on his bed. “Want to tell me about it?” Master said mockingly.

“Go to sleep, please! I’ll tell you later.” And with that sleep came.

It was about noon when we woke up, and I felt Master’s arms around me. Instantly I felt the pain in my backside from the servicing I had had the previous night, but the pain also gave me a really hard erection, so I rolled Master onto his front, and eased two fingers into his arse. Clearly Master had also had a good night at the sex club which he had been at the previous night – his back passage still had lots of lube and cum in it. “Fuck me, darling,” he said gently, and I removed my fingers and slipped my twitching cock into him. I really enjoyed the novel sensations of fucking new people at Holeway House, but Christian remained the most wonderful fuck I had ever had, man or woman, and the knowledge that I was pleasing the man I loved gave a special quality to our sex – the tight grip this morning on my throbbing cock, and his moaning encouragement was all I needed for perfect sex, and the orgasm and the spunk I squirted into him after a few minutes was sensational.

After we had showered together, we were downstairs having lunch, leaving Timo asleep upstairs, and I told Master the events of the previous night, especially the ridiculous nonsense with Timo fucking Michelle in her office. I said that we would need to deal with Timo, but he told me to leave it with him and he would find a solution. I also told him about the fantastic success with Carol, and then remembered that she was due shortly to use our sunbeds. Master and I were, as usual when around the house, totally naked, but I hoped that Carol would be unfazed by that.

While we were sitting there, I glanced out the window and saw a large motorbike come through the front gates, with a rider fully clad in leathers on it. “Who the hell is that on a Sunday?” said Master. “I’ll go and see, Master,” I said, and slipped a housecoat on and went to open the front door. As I opened it, the rider had dismounted from the bike and was removing their helmet – and there was Carol, looking flushed and excited. I was speechless – she looked unbelievably erotic in her full leather outfit, I went up to her and kissed her on the lips and hugged her. “You look sensational, Carol, and you have just given me a great idea which I will tell you about upstairs. Come in and get undressed and I will introduce you to Master.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.