Georgina - Cover

Georgina

Copyright© 2021 by richardthomas666

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - our hero becomes a transexual

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I had no recall of the car journey back to Christian’s house (it was only five miles from Rebecca’s cottage, I discovered afterwards) and I was still asleep when he carried me upstairs and put me to bed. It was late in the afternoon when I woke up, and, as soon as I tried to move, I remembered the whippings and torture my body had suffered, and every square inch of my body hurt. I lay there trying to remember the events, and then it came back to me that my wife Cathy and her lover Rebecca had not only tortured me, but they had arranged for me to divorce Cathy and hand over my share of our house to her. They had also arranged for me to resign my job, and finally had given me to their bi-sexual friend Christian for me to be his bitch and slave.

As I lay there confused and in pain, Christian came into the room. Now dressed only in a short paisley robe without any belt, so I could see that he was naked apart from that, and his hugely long cock, which I was already starting to think of as beautiful, was swinging loosely between his legs. He came over to me and sat on the side of my bed.

“Well darling Georgina, what an amazing few days you have had. However, as Rebecca told you, coming to be my bitch is going to be the best thing that has ever happened to you. I am already very fond of you and I hope you will you will stay with me for a very long time. All your life you have probably thought you were heterosexual, but in fact I knew the moment I met you that you were really bi-sexual, and you will find true happiness now that you are going to spend your life with a man who really loves and understands you. I am really sorry that the girls had to beat you like that, and you will find that it will take three or four days for the pain to subside, but after that we will start your training. Now, let us get you up and we will have a bath together.”

He took the sheet off the bed and helped me to stand, and I realised that I was naked with the exception of the heavy metal ball stretcher which had so bruised my balls during my punishment. Christian saw me look at the metal ring, but explained that it would have to stay in place virtually permanently to be effective, and when my sack stretched he would be able to insert a longer and heavier stretcher – he said my balls were one of my loveliest features and would be greatly admired by his friends who would use me in future. He then helped me to shuffle across the enormous bedroom into the en-suite bathroom where a vast bath had already been filled with water. The bath was so large that you entered it down steps like a small swimming pool, and within a minute the two of us were in the water, which had been scented with oils. I could feel the soft water easing the pain in my joints, and as I lay there in the hot water, Christian told me about himself and the house.

The house had belonged to his parents who had both died in a car crash when he a teenager. He had worked as an Investment Manager and managed to build up a large private portfolio of investments of his own, which he now managed from home in this house. For a few years he had had a young and very beautiful Brazilian bitch/slave living with him, but he had been offered a huge sum for him by an Arab sheik and had sold him. He realised too late that it was a mistake as he really loved the boy, and so he had sought another bitch like me on the understanding that the relationship would be permanent.

He told me that I would sleep on a bed at the end of his, that I would clean and run the house, prepare meals and be available for sex with him or his friends whenever his Master wanted him. I would have no money or assets of my own – Christian would look after anything that belonged to me. Christian would train me to be his bitch, and I would be given some new drugs to change me into a Transsexual who would enjoy sex with men, women and other transexuals. Christian explained that he was very keen on physical fitness and would expect me to lose weight and become much slimmer and fitter – Christian and his friends all preferred slim young men as lovers.

By now the time in the water had eased some of the pain in my body, and Christian told me to get out of the bath so he could wash me. He stood me in the shower and gently soaped me all over, removing the blood on my chest that had flowed out of my nipples where they were clamped. He washed my hair and then turned the shower on to rinse me and then taking a towel, gently dried me.

“Let’s go and eat something,” he said and led me out of the bathroom and downstairs. Seeing it for the first time, I realised that the house was Georgian with high ceilings and a wide staircase. Downstairs they went into a large kitchen with a long refectory table in the middle, where food was already laid out, cold meats and salad. Christian explained that he ate very carefully so as to keep his slim figure and he was sure that this better diet would help me to lose weight. He also explained that the room next to his bedroom was a fully equipped gym and that, when I was recovered from my beating, he would expect me to spend part of every day in the gym.

After we had eaten, I could feel myself getting tired already, and Christian gave me his hand and led me upstairs again to the bedroom, and helped me into the small bed that was at the end of his king-sized main bed. As soon as my head touched the pillow, I was asleep again.

When I woke up I knew from the light that it must be dawn, but was aware that there was some unfamiliar sound in the room. Lying quietly in bed, I listened carefully, and realised that the sound was of my Master engaging in sex – and then another, deeper, voice said “Keep your arse up” and the unmistakeable sound of a cock pumping into someone continued. I quietly sat up in bed, and saw my Master kneeling on his bed, his bum up in the air and a black man with his cock fucking Christian’s arse. The black guy was not tall, but immensely broad and well built, and judging by the sheen of perspiration over his back, the fucking had been going on for some time. Just then the black guy noticed me sitting up in my bed and said to Christian, “I see your little bitch has woken up to see you getting a real fucking – Hi little girl, are you ready to have those buttocks spread by a serious cock?”

Christian turned to look at me, and smiled at me, then winced as the black cock slammed right up into his arse. “Oh Master John,” he lisped, “she has been badly beaten and I haven’t be able to train her yet. But you know best Master, please do whatever you want.”

This was the first time that I had seen my Master defer to anyone else, and it was clear that Master John dominated him just as Christian dominated me. Master John looked back to me, whilst continuing to pump into my Master’s anus. “So little bitch, what’s your name?”

“Georgina, Master John.”

“And would you like me to stretch your bum the same way I am now doing for your Master?”

I knew that any physical contact at this stage was going to be complete agony, but I also realised instantly that Master John dominated my Master and was not to be negotiated with. So, without a moment’s thought, I found myself saying, “Yes please Master John, I would love that!” Only then did I look to Christian, and saw him smile at me and blow me a kiss.

“Good girl, I like your courage. Get up here beside your Master and show me this bum of yours.” I got off my bed and walked towards Master John.

“Oh yes, I like those bollocks, young Georgina, we are all going to enjoy them at the club when they are fully stretched. “ He reached forward and took my balls in his enormous hand and gently squeezed them. As he had probably guessed, my balls were severely bruised and as soon as he did it, I cried out and tears ran down my cheek.

“Nice, very nice,” he said, “now let’s show you what your Master has been enjoying and you are going to enjoy now.” He moved backwards and his cock came out of my Master’s anus with a loud ‘plop’ – it was extraordinary. Not that long, perhaps only seven or eight inches or so, but it was enormously thick. “Suck it, bitch,” he ordered, and with difficulty I fell to my knees and tried to put the monster into my mouth. I held it in my hand, and found that I could not even get my hand around it, it was so thick. After a couple of minutes of trying to get more than a couple of inches between my lips, Master John told me to climb up beside Christian, pointing my buttocks towards him. “Jesus Christ,” he muttered, “someone’s been enjoying flogging you. Still, it will add to your enjoyment of this.”

I felt something cool being spread on my anus, and almost immediately his giant weapon pressed against the hole now covered with lube. For several seconds he pressed forward and the pain grew and grew, then he suddenly rammed himself hard against me and my rectum was filled with his meat – and I screamed – not only because of being stretched wider than ever before, but also because his thighs were banging against the vicious cuts made by Rebecca when she had caned me the previous day. I was about to cry out again when I felt my Master take my hand and squeeze it. I looked at him and he smiled sweetly at me, and I realised then, that by doing this for him, I had pleased him as his bitch should, and that he loved me for it. He kept hold of my hand as Master John buggered me with great force, but after the first few strokes, once I felt the love of my Master, I relaxed and started to enjoy the pressure of his monster on the walls of my rectum as he pumped in and out.

Suddenly he called out “Ready to take me, Georgina?”

“Yes, Master John, please cum in me, I want you, I want your spunk in me!”

He gave an enormous groan and his cock expanded even further as a massive stream of spunk shot out his balls and pumped deep into my bowels. Christian let go of my hand and slipped off the bed and knelt by Master John, and as he pulled his cock out of me, Christian immediately slipped it into his mouth and sucked the spunk off it. I collapsed forward onto the bed, totally shocked by the fucking he had given me and the pain on the cane marks, but pleased that my new Master was happy with me.

“Good girl,” said Master John, giving my buttocks a hard slap, which made me squeal in pain. “I shall see you again soon, I hope.” Then he spoke to Christian. “Enjoyed your arse as ever, Christian. Why don’t you bring her over in a couple of weeks, and she can play with my bitch whilst I give you a damned good shagging?”

I lay on the bed, face down, whilst my Master showed Master John out of the house. After about five minutes he returned and lifted my face up and kissed me passionately on the lips – and I returned his kisses. He climbed onto the bed and put me beside him, and held my cock and started to masturbate me. “You may cum, Georgina,” he whispered. “You deserve it after being that brave for my sake. You may not have realised it, but he would have raped you if you had not agreed to be fucked – and I dread to think of the pain that would have caused you.”

I had only known this beautiful man for two days, but already I knew that I loved him more than words can say, and that I was going to be safe with him. I leant towards him and kissed him tenderly, and he increased the pace of his masturbation and I spurted copiously over his hand. He didn’t withdraw, but continued to hold me in his arms, and within a couple of minutes, I fell asleep.

Several hours later I awoke to find myself alone in Christian’s bed. After taking several minutes to wake up, I gingerly climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom, then looked at myself in the mirror – I certainly didn’t think I looked like the kind of lover my Master would want. Having no clothes, I went downstairs naked and eventually found my Master, wearing his paisley robe again, working in what looked like a study. He got up immediately and kissed me and took me to the kitchen.

I asked if I could have some coffee, and he suddenly looked angry. “Remember Georgina, you are my slave and bitch, you never ask for anything – you will be given what I think you need. Anyhow, coffee is bad for your diet, you will drink water only. You may have water without having to ask for it.” He gave me a glass of water which I eagerly drank. “Now, come with me and I will tell you about your new life with me.”

He led me into a beautiful bright lounge looking out over magnificent formal gardens. He sat on the sofa and pulled me down to sit, gingerly, on his knees.

“Starting tomorrow, you will get up at 7am and go downstairs and make my breakfast, which you will serve to me in bed. You will have a glass of water and a bowl of oatmeal without sugar. When you have washed up, you will come upstairs and you and I will spend an hour together in the gym. We will then wash together. I will normally spend the morning working in my study – if I do, you will lie on the floor at my feet and get me anything I need – you will be completely naked all day except for your ball stretchers and wearing high heels when you are walking around the house – you need to practice with heels so you learn to walk beautifully in them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.