Georgina - Cover

Georgina

Copyright© 2021 by richardthomas666

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - our hero becomes a transexual

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Having driven for over two hours to get to a business meeting that morning, I arrived only to find that my contact there had already called in sick and the meeting was cancelled. I would have sounded off at the secretary for not calling me on my mobile to let me know, but three things stopped me from doing that:

1) The company concerned was my largest and most profitable client

2) Their secretary, Suzanne, is one of the most beautiful and sexually demanding young women I have ever met

3) I had spent the night in my hotel with Suzanne only the previous week, and I was already planning another night together shortly – she is a wonderful lover with an insatiable sexual appetite - the complete ‘hot cunt and arse’!

So I decided to head home and do some paperwork from home. My wife Cathy would be there as she had been made redundant a couple of months previously. We had been married for six years, and although our sex life had been very hot to start with, it had rather disappeared to nothing, and so, in the course of my business life, I had found plenty of beautiful young women who were willing to satisfy me sexually as I travelled round the country.

I got back to the house around midday, and was surprised to see Rebecca’s car in our driveway. Rebecca had been a colleague of Cathy’s in her last job, and I had noticed how they had become closer and closer friends over recent months. Rebecca was certainly a great looker – a mass of red hair atop a beautiful face and a slim tight body and butt – had she not been Cathy’s friend, Rebecca would be just the sort of mistress I would love to fuck.

I went round to the back door and went in. As I closed the door, I heard moaning coming from the lounge and walked quietly out of the kitchen into the hall and looked into the lounge – and got one hell of a surprise. My wife was lying, stark naked on her back on the sofa, her head thrown back and she was certainly the one moaning in ecstasy – because the beautiful Rebecca, who was also naked except for the fact that she was wearing a large black strapon cock, was fucking Cathy with all her might. It was a warm day, and sweat was pouring off both young women and I recognised the signs of Cathy’s impending orgasm and, sure enough, a few seconds later she started shouting to her lover, “Now, please now darling, I love you Becca, oh God, fuck, fuck, FUCK ME, Jeeeeeeeesus!!!”. Cathy’s body shook and she grabbed her lover and pulled her down onto her and hugged her tight.

I waited a couple of minutes, but the two lovers just lay in each other’s arms, so I walked into the lounge and said “Great show girls, want some company?”

Instead of showing any surprise, I was amazed that they continued to lie in each other’s arms, but Cathy looked at me calmly and said, “No actually, once I have recovered from that wonderful orgasm, I am going to do the same for Rebecca, and then we are going out to lunch.”

Rebecca eased the strap-on out of Cathy’s cunt, and I could see that there was a large damp stain on the sofa. Rebecca stood up and came over to me, the enormous black prosthetic covered with lube and cum from Cathy’s cunt, and kissed me directly on the lips. “I know, Tom, that you have been lusting after my body for a long while, but as you didn’t do anything about it, I decided to become your wife’s lover instead. But as you kept yourself busy shagging all those secretaries and receptionists, we assumed you wouldn’t mind if we fucked each other?”

Cathy got up and moved across to join us and kissed me and then kissed Rebecca, and stood there stroking her lover’s breasts, and said, “However, if you would like to join us next Thursday at Rebecca’s house, I know we can promise you a day to remember. And now it is my turn to pleasure Rebecca, so I suggest that you just fuck off! See you this evening.”

I turned and walked out of the house and sat in the car for a few minutes, composing myself from the shock of what had just happened. My mousey wife, who I thought had absolutely no interest in sex, has a lesbian lover and they are inviting me to an orgy the following week! I drove to the pub, had several strong drinks there and came back a couple of hours later to an empty house.

In the coming days I tried to discuss her new relationship with Cathy, but her only response was to say that it was private and she didn’t want to talk about it. When I tried to make love to her that night, she just told me to save my energy for the party next Thursday – I was going to need all my strength.

The following Thursday I arranged to take the day off work and Cathy and I drove in silence to Rebecca’s cottage, which was out down a quiet country lane, a couple of miles from the nearest village. I had noticed that Cathy was only wearing a light summer frock, which clearly showed that she was wearing no underwear. We parked the car and walked around the cottage to the back door and walked in. Just as on the previous Thursday, I could hear the sound of a sexually active woman having and orgasm in the next room, but Cathy just walked straight in and I heard her say “Hi darling! Hi Simon!” As I came into the lounge, the astonishing sight greeted me – the gorgeous Rebecca was kneeling, stark naked, in the large armchair, her bum raised high, and Simon, a huge black guy, was also naked and his magnificent black cock was pumping our hostess’s cunt steadily, doggy style. Without stopping, Rebecca just said “Hello you two, help yourself to a drink and then come and join us.”

Cathy turned to me, her eyes now sparkling with excitement and lust and said, “Do what the lady says. I’ll get us a drink – I suggest you get undressed if you want to join in the action.” I certainly did want some of the action, and quickly undressed and piled my clothes in the corner of the room, and Cathy returned with two glasses of champagne and gave me one. “Here’s to the start of an interesting adventure,” she said, and we both emptied our glasses in one go.

Cathy put her glass down, pulled her dress over her head, and took me by the hand and led me to the sofa and made me sit, then knelt between my legs and said, “Right, let’s get you ready for the morning’s fun.” So saying, she slipped her mouth over my already stiff cock and started to suck and lick as though her life depended on it. Her technique was astonishing – she had never really enjoyed giving me oral before - but now she gave me the most brilliant head I had ever had from any lover. However, although it was only mid-morning and I was really looking forward to getting my cock into Rebecca’s delicious cunt or arse, I suddenly felt very drowsy and my eyelids were starting to droop. Just as my eyes finally shut, I heard Simon say, “Has the prick gone yet, darling Fuck Bunny?” and Cathy responded “Dead to the world, thank God. Now give me some of that gorgeous black cock please babe!”

I slowly started to wake up, and realised at once that I had not fallen asleep, I had been drugged. Slowly I opened my eyes, but could not work out where I was. Eventually I realised that I was bent over the back of the sofa, my feet on the floor, but my ankles were fixed apart with a spreader bar fixed to each ankle. My wrists were cuffed together behind my back, and I was aware that something very substantial was filling my anus – I assumed it must be a butt plug. Right in front of me, my wife was lying on the sofa on her back and Simon was pumping into her vigorously and Cathy was squealing with delight as his enormous cock plundered her. Rebecca was kissing Cathy’s face, but saw that I was waking up and stood up, and I saw that again she was wearing the black strap-on.

“Ah, I see our baby cock has re-joined us,” said Rebecca. “Just in time to see my lover, your beautiful ex-wife, being serviced by a real cock instead of those pathetic few inches you can offer her.” Rebecca moved round the back of the sofa behind me and placed her hand on my neck, and with the other hand she quickly pulled the butt-plug out of my anus, but immediately lined up her strapon with my throbbing hole and pushed it right in. “Now wimp, you can find out for yourself what a great fucking is really like - whilst watching your wife get the same.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.