The Bull - Cover

The Bull

Copyright© 2021 by TommyByk

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - True story of how I, serving in the BDU-clad US Army of the Eighties, stumbled ass-backwards into becoming what is now known as a “Bull.” Back then, I was just a lucky, talented guy who ended up getting paid to satisfy couples. And I sure as hell had no idea what that would lead to over these past decades.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

One more rookie mistake. Know the rules ahead of time.

When Ella, whimpering, led me into the house, I only received the briefest of introductions to her husband, Ben, before she and I climbed the stairs and got right to it. After he arrived in the bedroom, Ben dashed around us, taking flash photography and being bossy. Again, the paunchy, pale, short-haired man and I should have worked out details ahead of time, but neither he nor his wife offered and I wasn’t smart enough to ask. Another lesson learned.

At first I followed his directions but, I became exasperated. He had blinded me with a flash while trying to capture his wife’s blissful face as she came. I had enough and glared at him.

“Shut the fuck up, Ben! Watch or get the hell out of here so I can fuck your wife in peace!”

While Ella giggled, he looked dumbstruck and gasped. He stood there, arms limp at his side while I rode his wife, staring at us, before saying in a low, contrite voice. “Sorry, Tommy.”

As I nodded, I felt bad for him. I mean, he was paying me five hundred dollars to fuck his wife in front of him.

“It’s okay, Ben.” After nodding at him once again, I returned to pumping Ella. “It’s just, well, this is the first time I’ve ever done anything like this.”

At first Ben started to nod, but he froze and his eyes widened when Ella slammed her face into the mattress; scream after scream flew from her chewing mouth. Loud slapping between us intensified as I slammed my pelvis into her sweaty, shining buttocks.

While she came, I looked over and, as I reflect on it, in a far too casual voice for the occasion, asked, “So, you like to watch, huh, Ben?”

Still unsure of whether I would let him take a photograph again, his arms raised, but Ben ended up lowering the camera while nodding.

“I can’t hear you, Ben!”

As soon as the curt words left my mouth, I shook with surprise. I hadn’t meant to be that loud. And I wasn’t sure how Ben would respond to my direct command. My eyes widened when his low, apologetic voice responded.

“Yes ... yes.” He paused for a second before adding. “I like to watch sometimes.”

But when Ben answered, I became curious. Like I said, this was my first time.

“Do you also enjoy playing, Ben?”

As I spoke, I still pierced his wife’s twisting body. There was nothing but an endless silence from Ben, during which I slammed Ella flat to prone-bone her screaming body into the bouncing, creaking bed. When I wrapped her in my arms and legs and thumped her off the bed with each massive piercing thrust, she sent muffled cries into the comforter and writhed in my grip.

Ben’s voice cracked. “Sometimes.”

Whether it was from my brutal assault or the questioning, Ben shuddered, and Ella’s pussy tightened. Even as a newbie, I knew I was near a sensitive point, but I did not know what it was. Again, I should have known this beforehand. While I continued to pound his wife, she screamed and moaned into the mattress.

“Your slutty little wife has a very nice pussy, Ben. It’s nice and snug. I’m guessing your cock doesn’t stretch her out this much, huh, Ben?”

Ashen-faced and mouth agape, the pale man shook his head and stared at my buttocks as they pumped his wife’s bouncing, screaming, sweaty body into their marital bed.

“I can’t hear you, Ben?”

“No, my cock can’t stretch her out like yours!”

As I locked onto Ben’s wide, glistening eyes, I drilled deep into his wife before holding her buried in the thick, sweat-soaked comforter. Ella’s wet, toned back slapped against my chest and her muffled screams continued while I pinned her in place.

“Show me your cock, Ben.”

Now, I do not know why I told him to do that, but again I was winging it. And I never recommend doing this. I was such an idiot.

“Uh ... but...”

“That wasn’t a request, Ben.”

As Ben paled, I stopped and pulled from his wife even as she built to an orgasm. With only my tip still inside her, I hovered over her body. All the while, I kept her burning hot frame immobilized with my arms and legs. As she shook with frustration, her head whipped around to stare at me before glaring at her husband. Smart as she was, my little slut remembered I forbid her to speak.

In reaction to his wife’s pleading gaze, Ben swallowed nervously and unzipped his pants. While he pulled out his hard-on, I stared into his eyes. After glancing at his little mushroom and its short, skinny stalk, then his ashen face, I caught him blanch at my dismissive smirk. Now, staring at him, he turned white as a ghost.

“Wow! I am sorry, Ella. You poor little slut.”

With a grin, I drove all the way into Ella and ripped his wife from their bed into my arms. While she yelped and he looked on with wide eyes and a wider mouth, I thrust her upwards while turning her glistening body in midair to face him. With a grunt, I set her on her trembling knees, her spine now plastered against my chest. One of my hands stroked her glistening folds, bisected by my thick root; my thumb played over her swollen nub. The other twisted and pulled her engorged, hot nipple stems.

“That’s a pathetic excuse for a cock, Ben.” I gave him a sad look. “Did you see what I just did to your slutty wife? Show him how deep I am inside you, my pet.”

With wet thumps, Ella slapped her hands onto her sweat-covered stomach over my bulging head. While I stroked her, her fingers pressed in on it. Her husband’s stunned eyes were locked onto the bulge gliding deep inside his glistening wife’s body. With a grin, I saw him drop his eyes to look at the thick red root, shiny with her cum, appearing and disappearing between his wife’s outstretched, shaking legs. Faced with the bald-faced evidence, his head lowered even further; his shoulders collapsed.

“You like to watch, so watch.” I flashed him a wink.

As I smiled, I grasped his battered wife by the ribs and flung Ella’s writhing frame up and down while she screamed and shuddered along my throbbing cock. Ben’s eyes grew ever wider, flicking from his wife’s screaming face, to her bouncing tits, to the bulge gliding within her, and then to my racing flesh bisecting Ella. He whimpered.

Helpless, Ben’s gleaming eyes went wild as I used his wife’s flailing and shaking body like a fuck toy; nothing more than warm, tight meat to drive my cock through. Ella could do nothing but cry out and shake while she twisted until she was an exhausted, sweat and saliva spraying rag-doll in my grasping hands. Ben’s eyes were as wide as pie plates and his mouth was agape at my brutal assault.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.