Renting Out Extra Bedrooms Challenge - Cover

Renting Out Extra Bedrooms Challenge

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - At this point in time, Joyce and Mike are down on their luck. But when a friend suggests an approach to restoring their financial security, more happens than just what's in the bank account!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging  

“Mike you need to go clean up and I will answer the door!” Joyce told me.

“Hi you must be Joyce,” Maria told her, “Susan told me you were pretty but oh my little girl!”

“Why don’t you set down and I will tell you about our Rental.” Joyce told her. They talked for some time when Joyce walked past our bedroom door with Maria. “Maria excuse the mess ... Mike shut the door!” I was just coming out of our bathroom and only had a towel around my waist. I saw Maria give me a big smile as she continued to her room.

“Maria we have one other Renter, Tom and he should be out in a minute so you two can meet!” Joyce told her. As they were coming back towards the living room Tom stepped out of his room, still naked, and introduced himself.

“Hi I’m Tom,” He told Maria.

“Oh Joyce I am so happy you allow nudist to Rent from you ... this is going to be perfect.” With that Maria said she would take her room and off she went to get the first month’s Rent money. Just like Tom ... Maria came back out from her room ... totally naked! Oh my ... her pussy was so hairy and ... well her pussy hair continued down onto her thighs! I could also see dark hair bushing out from under her arm pits! As she walked on by I could see she had lots of hair in the small of her back and hair was also pushing out from her butt cheeks ... Shit ... is she part ape!

“Maria ... Tom,” You’ll both have to excuse Mike and me ... we don’t mind nudity but ... we really aren’t nudist ourselves ... at least not till now! Mike what do you say honey ... should we get naked too?” Joyce asked me as she was stripping right there in front of everyone! “Come on Mike don’t be a baby ... remember Susan said we would have to embrace new things to ensure our Renters were kept happy ... do you want Maria to help you sweetie?” With that Maria turned around and walked up to me ... reaching out to unzip my jeans.

“Come on little boy ... help mommy get these big boy clothes off of you!” She instructed me. She had my pants and underwear down in no time and I was left with only my shirt on ... well ... and my small penis on display in front of everyone! “My God Joyce ... does he fuck you or do you ... you know ... fuck his pussy in this marriage ... who’s the man here?”

“Stopped it Maria,” I tried to tell her but she had taken my tiny penis head between her thumb and finger and started pumping on him!

“Sweetie,” Maria spoke as she looked up and me, “Does your little clit get hard ... I mean ... can you cum like a ... well can you cum little boi?” She asked me. As she continued talking dirty to me I felt my cum begin to ooze out of my little ... still soft penis! “Oh Joyce look honey ... she can cum ... just like a big gurl ... good job sweetie ... good job!” Maria swiped my cum off with her fingers and brought them up to my mouth. “Lick up your sweet cum little one. You did real good and made your ... mommy proud ... good job honey! I sucked her fingers into my mouth and ... yes I ate my own cum ... moaning I think! We ordered in pizza and all sat around on our deck naked ... yes again outside ... for the world to see us! As it started to get just a little dark Maria asked Joyce to show her were the towels were; leaving Tom and me outside.

“Mike, since the girls are busy right now ... how about giving me another blow job ... come over here and suck me off again ... come on sweetie.” Tom demanded.

“Tom I can’t do that out here ... shit the neighbors can see us on our deck!” I told him.

“Ok hell we’re already naked outside ... they can see all they want ... but if you want ... then ok ... let’s go inside!” Tom told me as he stood up and turned outward like to make sure everyone could see his big cock! “Come on little gurl turn around and show your neighbors just how tiny you really are ... shit they better have field glasses to zoom in on it ... your little clit ... you know like Maria called her!” We both walked inside and I thought he would have me set in my chair again but he led me towards his bedroom. As we came around the corner we both could hear some moaning ... and yes as we peeked around into our bedroom there was Maria riding Joyce’s face ... and finger fucking her pussy. Maria looked up and both of us and just smiled! Tom told me there was room on our King bed and had me set on the edge. He placed his cock at my lips and said I knew what to do. I took his cock in my hand and stroked it a few times then sucked into my mouth. Tom was just standing there so I had to do all the work. Shortly I realized that both Joyce and I were moaning as we working on another person’s sex! I watched Maria lift off of Joyce and then walk out of our bedroom. Tom pushed me around to my hands and knees next to Joyce as he climbed up behind me to begin fucking me!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.