The Bigger They Are - Cover

The Bigger They Are

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Marian braves a hard rain to visit her friend Robin at his frat house, where she encounters Little John, and a flood (of sorts) ensues. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

It was raining cats and dogs and the wind was howling, chasing the cats and dogs under Marian’s little umbrella. Luckily she was near her boyfriend Robin’s frat house. She scampered inside and still holding the useless umbrella, scurried up the stairs to Robin’s room. A thunderous “Fuck, fuck, fuck!” greeted her. It was Robin’s roommate, Little John, a mountain of a man, but usually gentle as all get-out. He blushed when he saw Marian.

“Don’t mind me,” she said. “I just need to take off these soppy clothes. Um, what are you up to?”

“This stupid computer,” he said. “The keys are too small.”

Marian chuckled. “It’s not the keys are too small. Your fingers are too big.”

“If I don’t get this application in this afternoon...”

On tip-toe Marian looked over John’s shoulder. “Seems straight-forward enough. Maybe I could help.”

“Would you?” John looked so relieved.

Please Wait while image loads

Marian bent to the tablet. Name, address, those were easy. Hair color. Rugged red. She just typed red. Eyes. Cat green. She just typed green. “Okay, height?”

“Six-eight,” John said.

“Weight?”

“Two-eighty.”

“Hat size?”

“Um, 8 ½?”

“Cock size?”

“It doesn’t ask that,” John sputtered. “Does it?”

Marian’s eyes glinted. “Pretend it does.”

“Uh ... average?”

Marian snorted. “We shouldn’t guess. This is official.” Before John knew what was happening, Marian’s deft fingers found John’s zipper. “Whoa!” she said, when John’s cock sprang out. “Average, huh? That’s like a tree. And it’s still growing!”

John tried to stuff his stiff penis back into his pants. Hopeless. A slip of gleam welled in the excited slit.

Marian grinned. “Want me to help you with that? Maybe if we squeezed out some of this excess juice, then...”

Two-handed, Marian frigged the tree-thick stalk. A moment later, heavy ropes of creamy cum geysered way way up. Still pumping, Marian said, “We’re gonna need a bigger umbrella.”

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.