Meta-stacy - Cover

Meta-stacy

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2021 by Krosis of the Collective

Action/Adventure Sex Story: A bimbofied duplicator heroine is taken advantage of.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Superhero   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Violence   .

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who “dips his wick” or “rides the rod” without protection.


The World of Talents should remind you of many other fantasy worlds with superheroes, magic, and cosmic powers, except with a Krosis twist...

“More! More, Stacy!”

Meta-Stacy concentrated, the slim green-haired young woman pushing her talent to its limit as she created more duplicates of herself, each one wearing a copy of her skin-tight yellow and green Tyt-Weave(tm) uniform as they split off from her body and rushed into the fray.

As more and more doppelgangers separated from her awareness, she could also feel her brain power declining. A few duplicates were fine, but she had just created dozens to throw at their adversary, a demonic force that had possessed a college teacher and given the man incredible power, as well as a driving need to hurt others. As she watched the many copies of her rushing forward to restrain the bedeviled man, she saw other members of the Justice Warriors get tossed around like ragdolls. She had to help overwhelm it!

Finally, she sagged back against the wall of a campus building. She had created probably over a hundred duplicates, and she watched them through half-lidded eyes, her mind whirling. She looked to the side, at who had been urging her on. Oh, right, she thought, Air Raid, the hero who usually protected her prime body while her doppelgangers did their thing. She admired the man’s ass in his skin-tight blue-and-white uniform and sighed as she remembered that he was gay.

“Shit,” Air Raid commented as he saw a dozen copies of Meta-Stacy get knocked back, several slamming hard into objects like cars and lamp posts. He looked back at Stacy prime, and then back to the fight. He hopped on the balls of his feet, his body full of energy. “Um ... you good, Stace?”

“Hm? Oh, yeah, AR.”

“I’m gonna help. You stay put, right?” He paused for her nod and then flew forward using his talent of controlling the air. She watched as he used buffeting winds to keep several of her doppelgangers from getting seriously hurt or killed as they were tossed about by demonic force.

“Psst!”

Meta-Stacy looked over and saw a man beckoning her from around the next corner. She wrinkled her brow ... he looked familiar. She staggered over to him.

“Hiya, Stacy.”

Upon hearing his voice, she smiled. “Gord! Gord Blevins! I haven’t seen you since...” she paused, having trouble with her recall.

“Since college,” the tall brown-haired man reminded her.

She grinned vacuously. “Oh my God! Small world. What’re you doin’ here?” She was distracted for a moment by a loud sound behind her, but before she could turn, Gord retreated around the corner. “Gord?” She followed him.

He was still backing up. “Stace, I’d really like to catch up with you ... will you come with me?”

“Um...” Wasn’t she supposed to be doing something important? she wondered. She couldn’t quite place what it was. “ ... sure!”

She followed him into one of the dorm buildings. “You’re still in college?” she asked him.

He looked back at her with a handsome grin. “This is my final year. It’s only been three years since your talent activated and you left to be a hero.”

She felt a little sad about that. She and Gord had been a couple ... he had actually taken her virginity, which had somehow activated her talent to multiply. He had been supremely shocked to see another version of her, also naked, suddenly in bed with them. While for some men that would have been a dream come true, Gord had freaked out and ran away. Stacy had been approached shortly thereafter by the government, which led to her...

She stumbled into Gord’s back, breaking her chain of thought.

“Here we are!” He opened a door, revealing a dorm room similar to the one he had lived in when they were going out. Stacy’s face reddened at the reminder of their sexual connection. “C’mon, have a seat.” He sat down on his bed and patted the spot next to him.

She sat beside him, feeling self-conscious.

“Stacy?”

She turned to him and he kissed her. She was surprised, but returned it after a moment, her breathing speeding up.

He looked her in the eyes. “I’ve really missed you. Will you give me another chance?”

She hadn’t been with another man since Gord, her new life being so busy and chaotic that she hadn’t been able to form the strong emotional bond she needed to trust someone with her body, and their first time had been cut short. In her bimbo-fied mental state, everything lined up just right. They could finally have their first time together!

“Yes! Oh, yes!” She flung her arms around her ex and hugged him close. She could feel him kissing her neck, which made her whole body tingle with excitement and anticipation.


Back at the fight, Air Raid tried some focused air blasts on the possessed man’s face. Normally those would have knocked out a horse, but the enemy just smiled at him with black, red-pupiled eyes as he hurled another few copies of Meta-Stacy across the quad.


“How do I...?” Gord asked as he struggled to get Stacy’s uniform off. It seemed to be stuck to her skin.

“Oh, just a sec ... I remember...” She reached down to her symbol, a silhouette of multiple overlapping females where a belt buckle would be if she was wearing a belt, and twisted it. ‘Left, right, left, left, right,’ she recited in her head, and then there was a click. The fabric of her Tyt-Weave(tm) outfit released itself from her body and became loose and slack.

“Cool!” Gord commented as he helped her pull the fabric of her top away from her shoulders. Then he was massaging her B-cup breasts through her sports bra.

“Oh, Gord...” she moaned.

Soon, he managed to pull the rest of the futuristic fabric from her fit body. Her bra was off now, and he pulled her panties down before doffing his own clothes.

Just as I remember, she realized as she saw his firm body. Gord had been in the volleyball team when they were in college together, so was in good shape.

“Let me...” He moved his face between her legs and lapped at her pussy.

She gasped in pleasure. He never did this before! she realized. Well, it had been years, so he had probably learned a thing or two since. She was looking forward to finding out what else he’d learned.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.