Pork - Cover

Pork

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Emma has a dream about a piglet. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

26410-pork-1.jpg

Emma’s eyes flutter open as the warm morning sunlight gently streams through the curtains. She stretches and yawns, still feeling the lingering sensations of a dream that is slowly slipping away. As her mind slowly emerges from the haze of sleep, she struggles to grasp the fading images of the dream.

In the dream, there had been a piglet, an utterly adorable little creature with delicate, pale pink skin that seemed to glow in the soft light. Emma vividly recalls the sensation of running her fingers along that smooth pink skin, her touch eliciting a contented purring-like sound from the piglet. She smiles as she remembers the joy she felt, lost in the simple pleasure of stroking the tiny animal.

Then, a strange noise had interrupted the idyllic scene, a sound that Emma couldn’t quite place. As her dream-self turned to look at the piglet, she realized with a jolt that the peculiar noise had come from her own lips. It was as if she had made the sound unconsciously, mimicking the piglet’s response. It was a sound that seemed to belong to another world, a fusion of curiosity and delight.

Back in reality, Emma’s cheeks flush with embarrassment. She turns her head to find her boyfriend, Mat, already awake, a pillow mounded upon his lap. He’s watching her with concern in his eyes. “Hey, are you okay?” he asks, his voice laced with genuine worry.

Emma’s embarrassment deepens as she hesitates, unsure of how to explain the odd dream. “I ... uh, had a dream about a piglet,” she admits, her voice trailing off as she realizes how strange it must sound.

Mat arches an eyebrow, a playful smile tugging at his lips. “A piglet, huh? Well, that’s a new one. Care to share?”

Emma’s lips twitch into a reluctant grin as she recounts the dream, describing the piglet’s soft, pale pink body and the strange noise that had escaped her lips. She feels silly even as she speaks, but Mat listens attentively, his amusement evident.

“That’s actually kind of adorable,” he chuckles. “You’ve got a thing for piglets now?”

Emma rolls her eyes, playfully swatting his arm. “Oh, shush. It was just a weird dream.”

As they lie there, the conversation shifts, and Emma’s thoughts meander. She can’t help but wonder about the sudden shift in the dream, the moment when her innocent caresses had given way to an unexpected noise. And then, a thought that she hadn’t anticipated slips into her mind—a thought that makes her heart race just a little faster.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.