Pissing Pants Trick in Kck Hospital - Cover

Pissing Pants Trick in Kck Hospital

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - While visiting an aging uncle in the hospital, Bob thought he would have some fun acting as if he needed help using the toilet. By chance, he found a walker, a Family Toilet, and a lady that fit the bill!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humiliation   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Still trying to wipe herself she stopped and looked directly at me. She was head height with my tiny penis which now must have still been withdrawn inside of me. The look on her face was one with the question ... how can a penis be so small you can’t even see its head? Still looking at me she finished her wiping and stood up. WOW, yes there was her quite hairy pussy and her pretty wet panties hanging between her legs. She looked at me as she pulled her wet panties up and then lowered her dress.

“Well since you and I are getting to know each other so well sir,” she said with a smile. “My name is Janet ... Janet Hill. I work here at the hospital helping families with their Post Care Issues, like Home Nursing or getting the paperwork done correctly to move into a Care Center. And your name sir?”

“My name is Bob, Bob Watergate, from St. Louis, MO. Again I am so sorry to get you into this shit ... I mean this mess. You know if you had just walked on past me everything would have been different today. Not peeing on your hand, not having to watch a stranger pee all over the bathroom floor, hell not having to do your business, you know, your’ peeing and pooping in front of a total stranger.” I replied.

“Well now Bob Watergate,” she quietly spoke. “After this entire time sir ... plus the pee that you got all over the floor ... do you think you have any left?” Janet didn’t wait for me to answer as she moved me over and up to the toilet. Now almost straddling it she pulled my penis back out ... holding it between her thumb and finger and told me to go pee... “Just do you pee now Mr. Watergate, pee!”

“Come on Bobby,” she continued, “Let’s see your pee come out for Miss Janet! Pee all over my shit; right there in front of you, still in the toilet bowel ... right there. I know you can see it ... I can even smell it from here. I know you sure can.” I think she actually felt my tiny penis jerk just a little as she shared such a vivid description of the situation right in front of us both. Finally I felt a pee stream begin and she aim it around the toilet bowel like she was writing a sentence or an essay.

“Bob with your peeing accidents ... have you ever thought about wearing an Adult Diaper? I know that can embarrass some people but it does have its advantages. Hell even some Nurses wear them, especially when they work in the ER ... you know, they never any time to get over to the Toilet between their emergency calls!” Janet now sharing with honest concern.

“Yes I have worn Adult Diapers before but today we really weren’t going to stay here that long so I didn’t ask Susan to put one on me.” I replied. She buys them by the Super Package Size so we always have plenty to meet my needs. As she tells me, you never know when we might have to stay out for hours on end.

“I bet Susan has a lot of fun with your penis when she changes you ... doesn’t she Bobbie?” Janet asked. “Does she play with him? Does she have a special name for him? Does she make fun of him ... you know in front of you and in front of others?”

“No Miss Janet ... she lost interest in him many years ago! She knew he was tiny even when we dated but chose me anyway. Luckily for us she took control and with help from a friend ... well Susan has blessed me with two wonderful children and I love them both, as if they were mine!” I said crying a little.

“So what are we going to do about your wet pants and underwear?” asked Janet. “I know!” She grabbed her phone and hit a few numbers. “Carmen, Janet here. I need your help dear. Come to the 5th floor West Corner and come into the Family Toilet there. Its door will be unlocked. Please bring a couple pairs of Adult Diapers and two pair of Scrubs ... say large size! Also please bring some Fresh Wipes and a couple rolls of toilet paper.”

While we were waiting, Janet left me standing there with my jean and underwear down around my ankles. She had flushed the toilet and was now setting down on it relaxing until her friend would arrive. I was amazed how long it was until we both heard a knock on the door. Then this Carmen walked in with a large bag containing all the requested items.

“Carmen this is Mr. Bob Watergate from Missouri.” Janet shared. “Please help me as Bob needs cleaning up ... so he can get back to his wife and sick Uncle.”

Just like an assembly line these two women stripped me out of my nasty clothes ... then wiping and re-wiping my body until clean. I have to share that all this attention felt really great. Too bad I couldn’t reward either of their pretty women with an erection.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.