Charlotte's New Job - Cover

Charlotte's New Job

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Charlotte is applying for a position that will hopefully get her out of the secretarial pool and upstairs with a promotion and a much-needed raise in pay. But when she finds out just WHAT the job entails, it's more than she figured on!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Illustrated  

Peter kissed Charlotte long, deep, and passionately, holding her trembling body close to him. He could feel the weight in his arms change as her knees got weak and he had to support her more.

But he expected it and even liked that his kisses could make her melt like that. Charlotte moaned into his mouth as she gave herself over to his kiss and embrace and her hand went up to cradle his face.

After a few wonderful moments where Charlotte was swept away in delirious abandon, Peter broke the kiss and without a word spoken, took her hand and led her to the sofa. He sat down on the sofa and pulled her to stand in front of him between his spread knees.

He ran his hands slowly up the outside of her stockinged legs until he reached the bottom hem of her skirt. Charlotte had put her hands behind her back to keep them out of his way and resist the temptation to join in the fun. She wanted him to be free to do whatever it was he was planning without her interference.

He looked up at his new secretary and Charlotte was biting the corner of her bottom lip. He smiled – he knew that she wanted him to keep going, but wasn’t sure if she should say so. He got the message clear enough though, and his hands slid under the hem of her skirt and continued upwards.

His caress moved to the front of her thighs, then to the inside of her thighs and Charlotte gasped as he approached her pussy. His fingers brushed across the front of her panties and Charlotte moaned softly.

He found the edge of her panties and slipped under to pet her trimmed crimson pussy directly. He could feel the heat and the dampness of her pussy and Charlotte began softly swaying as she languished in his touch.

His fingers moved up and down her wet slit, toying with her swollen outer lips and rubbing across her clit but not going inside just yet. Charlotte softly swayed as her knees began to weaken even more and her breathing increased to a soft pant.

He seemed to have this incredible hold on her – his very presence alone could make her swoon and her heart raced when he touched her. Charlotte, like most girls, had had her little crushes on movie stars and musical artists – hers was David Cassidy.

But this was more than an adolescent infatuation. No, Peter Atwood owned her. She would do anything he said on his word alone. She was that devoted to him. She felt it that first time she met him in his office on the very first interview. When she left the office that day her fate was sealed – she knew she would do whatever it took to be his.

Now she was his and was standing in their sumptuous hotel room in front of him with his hand up her skirt playing with her pussy. She felt his hands move away from her slit and go higher. He took hold of the waistband of her panties and began to pull them down over her hips and down her long nylon-encased legs.

He pulled her panties completely down and she used his shoulder to stabilize her as she lifted her feet out of the garment. He brought it to his nose and inhaled her fragrant scent. “I love the way you smell my little slut!” and he took another deep breath. Charlotte nearly came right then and had to hold onto his shoulders with both hands to keep from falling as her knees buckled.

He caught her and held her up, making sure she didn’t fall onto the hard wooden floor. He stood up and moved her around to the back of the sofa and bent her over it. She looked back over her shoulder, watching as he took off his suit jacket and tie.

He unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt and then unzipped and dropped his pants down. Charlotte moaned and reached out to grab hold of the cushions as Peter hiked her skirt up. His hands were on her ass now, softly caressing her probing her dripping slit and circling playfully around her tight crinkled ass hole.

Charlotte moaned and raised her ass as if asking him to enter her. She didn’t even care which hole he would choose, she just wanted to feel him inside her.

Charlotte wasn’t new to anal sex. She had been taken in the back door a few times before, although Peter’s cock would be the biggest she had ever attempted. Her first experience was in high school by a senior who didn’t know any more about it than she did.

It had hurt as he fumbled around awkwardly, and it took her some time before she let anyone try it again. But she did, and the second time was much more pleasurable. Now she was hoping to take Peter’s fat cock back there. She knew he would make it a wonderful time and he would make sure she enjoyed herself completely.

But her anal adventure would have to wait. Peter had something else in mind right now. He used his strong hands to pull her ass cheeks apart revealing her little brown star and opening her pussy lips. He breathed in her scent, this time right from the source, and he licked his lips. He pushed his face into the crack of her ass and his tongue homed in on her welcoming, sweet slit.

“OHHH PETER!” Charlotte cried out as she felt him driving his squirming tongue into her. His tongue writhed and twisted as wriggled around inside her pussy as Charlotte bucked and moaned draped over the sofa. He held her ass cheek open as he ate her out from behind, driving the young secretary wild in the process.

The feeling was both delicious and excruciating – she wanted to get away from the tormenting tongue, but pinned as she was to the sofa back, she had no place to go. She had to simply endure the agonizing and exhilarating feelings he was giving her.

Peter licked and lapped at her pussy sometimes delving deep inside, sometimes just lounging at her pussy lips. On occasion, his tongue would travel up and circle her little ass hole, making wonderful small circles around the puckered opening before moving back down for more of her sweet juices.

Charlotte, unable to contain the sounds of joy coming from her but not wanting to call unwanted attention to what she was going through, pulled a cushion up off the sofa and stuffed a corner of it into her mouth to gag herself. But this only freed her to scream more and loosened any remaining inhibitions she might have.

“Please, Peter, make me cum! Please, baby, I need to cum real bad! Please, please make me cum!” she pleaded after a few minutes of his work.

“I have a better idea. Wait right here ... don’t you move!” he said. She shook her head no and waited curiously for what he was going to do. He went and retrieved something from his carry-on and came back to kneel behind her again.

“Do you trust me?”

“Yes.”

“No, do you TRUST me?” he said with more emphasis this time.

“Yes, Peter, I trust you ... completely.” And she did – she knew that he would never do anything to harm her – physically, emotionally or in any other way.

“All right then. You weren’t the only one who did some shopping before the trip. I got you a little something that I think we will both find quite interesting. Are you ready?”

She wasn’t sure what he was talking about, but she replied “Mmmhmm...”

Peter placed something cold and hard against her pussy and she gasped at first. “Don’t worry you will get used to it,” he said. He rubbed the hard smooth object around smearing her ample juices all over it. She still couldn’t figure out what it was and then suddenly he began to push the object into her!

The first couple seconds, she accepted it feeling it expand her pussy was exciting. But the more he pushed into her the more she was stretched and soon she began to moan as he filled her more and more.

“Oh, Peter! Oh, honey, it’s filling me up so much! Oh, I don’t know if I can take it! Ohhh...”

“Just relax sweetheart, it’s almost there...” He coaxed her. Charlotte tried to relax, tried to put her mind on something else, but the feeling of her pussy being opened like this was too distracting.

Then suddenly it was over – whatever it was it was completely inside her, and her pussy opening went back to normal.

“There, see you have the egg all the way inside you now,” he said.

“The egg?” she asked, quizzically.

“Yes, I went to the local adult toy store back in New York and bought a remote controlled vibrating egg for you to wear. I will have the remote and I will see how well you can keep your mind on your work with the egg inside you!” he said with a wicked smile. “Now shall we try it out and see what you think?”

Before she could answer he picked up the remote and turned it on a low setting. Charlotte felt it come to life inside her and gasped “Ohhh, Shit!” and her eyes got wide as the egg started up. She was starting to realize this was going to be a long and very trying meal!

“Oh my naughty little secretary wasn’t ready for that one was she? Let’s see if she will be for this one!”

Peter took the remote and this time he turned it up to a higher setting. The remote had five different levels and three different patterns – a steady buzz, a double buzz, and a continuous pulsating buzz. Peter selected Level Three and a pulsating buzz and then hit the power button.

That was when Charlotte’s soul left her body. Charlotte was already on the very aroused from his eating her and from the egg being inside her. She closed her eyes and fought off the impending crash as hard as she could.

But it was inevitable and as she lost the battle, she began to cum, her legs shaking as her pussy juice began to pour onto the hardwood floor. Charlotte had just enough presence of mind to hike her short skirt quickly so it wouldn’t get soaked and Peter saw her pussy gushing and her juices flow down her leg. He started to laugh and enjoyed what he was seeing.

“Tonight is going to be a very interesting and entertaining night, my dear!” he said with a wicked grin.

Charlotte calmed down once he turned the vibrator off and got herself together.

“Now put your panties back on, and let’s go get something to eat – that airplane food just doesn’t cut it for me!”

She stood up and he handed her panties back to her. He had a feeling he would be getting them back soon though. “I think I’d better put a pad on just in case ... with the egg inside me and you holding the remote, I got a feeling I may need a little something extra tonight!” she said, blushing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.