Charlotte's New Job - Cover

Charlotte's New Job

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Charlotte is applying for a position that will hopefully get her out of the secretarial pool and upstairs with a promotion and a much-needed raise in pay. But when she finds out just WHAT the job entails, it's more than she figured on!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   Illustrated  

Mr. Atwood sat in his chair a little puzzled, watching as Charlotte got up and walked around his desk. This was an unusual move and he wasn’t sure what she was doing at first. But she made her meaning clear when she turned his chair slightly to face her and pushed him back a bit.

“Mr. Atwood,” she started, “ I have worked hard for you and for this company for a long time now. I have seniority over half of the other girls in the secretarial pool and three or four of your investment brokers. I have never taken a vacation day and have only called in sick a handful of times. I love my job here and I love working for you.

“In that time, however, I have seen a lot of money here at Silver Hill – or rather what that money brings. I see the nice cars in the parking lot ... the BMW’s, Audis’, and your own Cadillac. I see the hand-tailored suits and all that. Then I look at my own life. I live in a small fourth-floor apartment. I drive an old Chevy Cavalier and I wear things like this.

“Don’t get me wrong, Sir. I am glad for the opportunities that working here has provided me. I know that things could be a lot worse. However, my father taught me long ago never to rest on my laurels – even as a Brigadier General, he never stopped trying to get ahead. He was always trying to progress, whether he wanted the next higher position or not, because advancing meant that he was not falling behind.

“Sir, I am not looking to become an investment broker, I don’t want that kind of a job. I don’t know anything about it, nor am I really interested in learning. Being in charge of someone’s life savings and future retirement is more responsibility than I want to bear.

“Nor am I after your job or any of the other managers here. No, I am happy being a secretary and working behind the scenes to keep the machine that is this company running. But the secretarial pool only provides so much room for advancement.

“Sir, I want to get out of the secretarial pool and become a secretary upstairs I want to be your secretary Sir, I really do, and I think I would do a very good job at it. I may not have the best qualifications – the other girl, whoever she is, might have more experience and more training.

But I have one thing that she doesn’t ... I would do anything required to get and keep the job. And Sir, I do mean anything. An-y-thing,” she said.

To show him she meant business, she crawled up into his chair with him, kneeling and sitting on his lap facing him, her legs straddling his. She reached up and pulled his face to hers kissing him hard and passionately. At first, Mr. Atwood was shocked at her brazenness, but after a moment on her soft full lips, his surprise was replaced with something different.

Mr. Atwood began returning her kiss, putting his arms around her and pulling her closer to him. Charlotte felt better about this risky move and melted into his kiss, softly moaning into his mouth as she felt his arms around her.

Still a bit leery and knowing full well what kind of trouble this could bring from Human Resources in a sexual harassment suit, he made sure he kept his hands well above her waistline. But that wasn’t where Charlotte wanted them. She broke the kiss and pulled her head back a bit to look into his eyes.

“Sir, you can go lower ... you can touch my ass. I want you to, Sir ... please?” she said as her eyes flickered back and forth. She wanted him and she wanted him to know it. Since her supervisor, Mrs. Haskins, told her of today’s meeting with him, she had been thinking about this moment and she could feel how wet she was getting already.

At her suggestion, he did move his hands lower and she wriggled her ass as she felt him gripping her there. Sitting slightly higher than he was being on his lap, she looked down and noticed his eyes were fixed on her 36D tits.

Charlotte had always believed her tits were one of her best features and on the rare occasions where she would dress up, she liked to display them to their best advantage. She thought that if she wasn’t such a reclusive type, that she’d dress so that she could show her tits off.

She saw the dresses the other girls wore and she saw the ones she would like to wear on the racks in the clothing shops. But who would she wear them for? She had no man to dress nicely for. She had no prospects even.

So dressing up was a moot point for her, it just meant spending more money for no reason at all. She had nice conservative clothes, they didn’t do much to show off her body, but they looked professional and that’s what mattered to her. Still, she was a woman and would like to dress like that someday. Maybe someday...

She looked down at Mr. Atwood again and saw him licking his lips. She decided to see if her tits were as attractive as she hoped they were. She pulled open her blouse, thankful she hadn’t put her bra back on when she had gone home on her lunch break. Her full, firm tits popped out with hard, erect nipples beckoning him to take a taste.

Charlotte saw his eyes widen as he saw her exposed like this for the first time and smiled. She pulled his face to her bosom and tossed her head back as he began licking and chewing on her hard, aching nipples.

“Ohhh, Sirrr,” Charlotte moaned, feeling her boss’s hot mouth on her tender nipple. She’d had other guys lick her nipples before, Charlotte was no virgin. But it had been a very long time and she had forgotten how wonderful it felt to have a man feasting on her like this.

And Mr. Atwood was indeed feasting on this young woman’s sweet, succulent tits ... like a ravenous animal he licked and sucked and chewed on her creamy flesh while Charlotte writhed and wriggled on his lap, holding his face firmly to her and shoving more meat into his hungry mouth.

Suddenly, he stood up and with a wide sweep of his arm, he cleared his desktop. Then he picked Charlotte up and laid her on her back on top of the huge mahogany desk. He gently laid her back on the hard desktop and then, running his hands up the outside of her legs, he pushed her skirt up to her waist, smiling when he saw she was not wearing any panties.

“The mark of a good secretary is being able to anticipate the boss’s needs,” he said. Then he spread her legs wide and Charlotte gasped. Mr. Atwood ran his fingers lightly up and down the insides of her thighs, circling her pussy before moving to the other thigh.

Charlotte trembled each time he got close to her core ... she so wanted him to touch her there! But he knew that drawing out the anticipation would do more to arouse her than if he just went right to work. Mr. Atwood knew how to play a woman, and he played her like a fine instrument.

By the time his fingers had made their third pass down her thigh and were circling her now dripping pussy, Charlotte was moaning and moving her hips, trying to get him to touch her hungry pussy. She would have been happy with just a brushing of his fingers across her swollen strawberry lips, but his teasing fingers came aggravatingly close then denied her once again.

“Please, Mr. Atwood ... Sir...” she moaned as she tried humping up at the tormenting hand.

“You like this do you?” he said with a mischievous grin. “Then you’re really going to enjoy what comes next!” He moved around to her side and, placing one hand on her abdomen just above her bush, he thrust the middle two finger of his other hand into her wet pussy, using the outer fingers to hold her lips open.

With his palm against her crotch, he curled the fingers inside her, up behind her pubic bone, and found her spongy g-spot – that special area that, when properly manipulated, drives women crazy. He knew just how to do manipulate hers and he began using rapid, short, thrusting motions, rubbing the g-spot while holding his fingers up against the top of her slit and rubbing her clit as well.

Charlotte had never seen this trick before and certainly never felt it used on her ... the first couple of seconds she wondered what he was up to. But very quickly, she began to see why he was doing what he was doing.

She felt her pussy catch fire as if his motions had struck a match in her cunt. He ignited her lust fire and fanned it quickly to a raging inferno, like a lit torch dropped in a field of parched, dry grass.

It was only about twenty seconds, if that long, before Charlotte was completely out of control. The first of many orgasms hit her unexpectedly. A small one at first, they would get much bigger and much harder before he was through.

“Oh, Sir! That was incredible!” she panted as the first orgasm slowly ebbed away. But before she came fully down from this first one, he thrust his fingers into her and repeated it, quickly bringing her to a second, more powerful one. He repeated the cycle, bringing her to ever higher and stronger orgasms each time and then not letting her fully relax before starting her up again.

By the fourth orgasm, she was flailing around like a woman possessed. She squealed and gasped and moaned as he kept her riding the waves of her lust and bucking like a prize bronco at the rodeo.

“Please, Sir! Please, I can’t ... ohhh...” she moaned.

“Why, Miss Sintallie, we are only just starting with this ‘interview’ my dear!” he said with a evil chuckle

“A good secretary has to be able to communicate. The ability to speak and share ideas and get her point across not only to her supervisor but also to others is critical in her daily duties. So I want to test your oral communication skills next!” he said as he walked around to her head.

He reached out and pulled her closer to him until her head fell off the edge of the desk and hung down. She watched, upside down, as he unzipped his trousers and fished out his cock from his boxers.

As he pulled the cock from his shorts he warned her, “Now, do not try to lick it or put it in your mouth until I give you permission.” When the hard shaft emerged with it’s swollen purplish head throbbing in eager anticipation, Charlotte moaned audibly.

“That’s right Miss Sintallie. And if you are successful in getting this position, you will become quite familiar with this cock. You see, I do not have a wife or girlfriend, my work responsibilities require me to travel so much that having any kind of steady relationship is difficult at best.

“One of the more ‘personal’ duties of this personal assistant position is to take care of my non-work needs ... in other words, my sexual needs. If you are chosen and accept the position, you will become my personal slut and be responsible for satisfying the sexual needs that I cannot satisfy otherwise, due to extensive travel,” he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.