FAL — Part 1: A Felicitous Encounter - Cover

FAL — Part 1: A Felicitous Encounter

Copyright© 2021 by Buzios

Chapter 9: A Clarification of Understandings

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Clarification of Understandings - A bottle of Grange Hermitage, a Porsche Carrera, Joan Sutherland, a freckle hunt, and Bellini's NORMA join two young people in story of love

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

I pulled up Maureen and went to the barbeque as ordered, but could not avoid looking back as Eileen walked towards the house. She smiled at me and as a last gesture, pushed out her breasts proudly – a sight that would be in my memory for a long time. Maureen hit me on the arm, asking who I would prefer to look at – her or her mother. That was a question that had only one answer.

“I will always look at you. You’re the woman I love and cherish, but I’ve to admit that this moment with your mother was unexpected and magical. The woman I was told terrifying stories about is not the same woman I saw yesterday and today, and it was you who pushed us together. You said ‘Go with the flow’. I like her and she is an interesting and lovely woman, but you’re my love, not her. Just remember what she said: that for a few moments she had felt happy and loved again. We did good, my darling.”

“I’m fine as long as you have your priorities right. Go and get the barbeque ready – I’m hungry.”

I saw the barbeque area when we went to the pool: it was semi-professional, with everything one could want: the grill itself, grates that could be lifted or placed closer to the fire, a fridge, whatever one required. I had some practice with barbeques living in the States for two years and everything was ready when the two ladies arrived with the steaks and the wine. I had pulled a shirt over my body because burning sparks can hurt. Maureen had not changed, and Eileen had thrown a short cover over her bikini. For a moment I wondered when she had recovered the bra, but her first movement showed that her breasts were unrestrained and at the right moment and against the light, visible again.

I looked at Maureen, but she nodded in agreement – she had probably had a conversation with her mother in the kitchen and everything was alright. Looking at her mother again, she grinned and left for a moment, coming back smiling and wearing a little, almost transparent top. When she turned around, I could see her breasts clearly, with her nipples very visible. Eileen stared at her, but before she could speak anything, Maureen said “You said that there was no discrimination in this house. What is good for the goose is also good for ... the other goose, Mom!”

I was in paradise: two beautiful women in front of me, both exciting and sexy, and I could observe the views as much as I wanted!

The food was good, the wine was good, and the company was excellent. We talked about everything: music, opera, art, politics, cars, Australia; the only thing not mentioned was business.

When we finished, I helped to clear up and standing in the kitchen, Eileen said that we should all have a shower and perhaps meet again in twenty minutes to have a drink? Maureen looked at her and shook her head. Thirty minutes? Another shaking of the head and Eileen gave up and said to call her when we were ready. She might even lie down a while, as the morning had been exhausting for her, especially emotionally.

Maureen took my hand and led me upstairs to the bedrooms. I looked back and Eileen was grinning, saying “Enjoy yourselves, children. Remember that James’ flight is at six o´clock!”

She led me to her bedroom and when I said that my luggage was in the guest room, she pulled me into her room. It was nicely decorated, with feminine touches all over. A wide window overlooking the garden, a gold and rose wallpaper with a delicate flower design, a big stuffed Bear on her bed, and a nice easy chair to relax. A few books, a laptop, a big wardrobe, posters of art exhibitions (and one presenting Joan Sutherland in ‘Norma’. How did she get this one so fast?), and pictures of a dog and some family on the wall gave me an indication how she lived.

She saw me looking at the big stuffed animal showing his age, and picked him up.

“James, this is Mr. Bear. He has been with me all my life. A friend of my father gave him to me when I was still very young, and he accompanied me in good and bad times. During the last years he was the only consolation I had – my mother was distant, school horrible, and I cried a lot holding him in my arms.”

She kissed his head and looked at me.

“Bear, this is James, my heart and soul. I’m not alone anymore but I promise that you will not be forgotten. You have been my friend and you’ll stay my friend. Only now I have another friend, too.”

She handed him to me and I saw the care in her eyes for Mr. Bear. I picked him up and looked at him.

“Mr. Bear, thank you for looking after my love all these years. Maureen said that you will not be forgotten, and I promise that I’ll not forget you either.”

Maureen hugged me.

“James, thank you for accepting Bear. He always gave me unrestricted love when I needed it, And he will continue so. Only now I have you also...”

I gave Mr. Bear a peck on his head and handed him back to Maureen.

“My love, you are family now. You can call him Bear.”

She put him on the chair beside her bed and kissed me hard, opening her lips and inviting my tongue into her. Her own tongue battled with mine and she moaned. She broke away and mumbled “It has been so long since you gave me a decent kiss, not just a little buzz. Please, James, kiss me”. And so I did, with enthusiasm and fervor, and great enjoyment. When we came up to breathe, she smiled and said that this was better now. Looking at me with a devious smile she said this could be improved still, however. Pulling my shirt over my head, she turned around and said “Take it off, James.” It was easy to pull the little cover off her shoulders: it fell away to present her proud breasts. “Go on, love.”

She wriggled her hips a bit and I got the message – pushing her panties down to her feet and making her step out of them was a task of few moments. She came back into my arms and I could feel her hard nipples hitting my chest; she led me to her bed, got up, and knelt down in front of me. Taking my trunks and pulling them downwards, she freed my penis and taking it into her hands, kissed it on the tip. I pushed her gently and she fell slowly on her back.

For the second time, I saw my love in all her glory, drop-dead gorgeous – she was the most perfect woman I had ever seen. Her lustrous hair around her face, her eyes shining, her lips smiling with her tongue coming slowly out and licking her lips in anticipation of good things to come, her breasts standing up with her nipples hard and small, her tight stomach disciplined through many exercises, her legs long, well-toned and tanned, and her pussy being pushed forward, asking for a kiss.

I leaned down and kissed my way from the head to her lips, where I stayed for a while – to her breasts, where I stayed even longer, and her arms went around my neck and held me close. She was very sensitive and when I sucked her nipple into my mouth and teased the other breast with my fingers, she started to shake and quiver. I felt her cumming and I was very proud to be able to give her such satisfaction. I went farther south, tickled her belly button, and slowly brushed her mound. Opening her legs to give me easier access to her pussy, I used the chance to lick her outer lips up and down. She wriggled her hips and said “Deeper, James.” Her eyes closed and she moved her hips a bit upwards, letting me open her lips with my finger and pushing my tongue in deeper. She moved her body up and down over my tongue and I searched for her clit. The little nub pushed into my mouth and I started to tease it with my tongue.

She moaned and whispered “More, James. Faster, James.” I bit down on her clit gently, explored every place I could find, and when I pushed my tongue as deep as possible into her folds she exploded, twisting her body and pulling my head so far into her junction that I could not breathe. She trembled and her juices jetted into my mouth. It was wonderful to taste her, a bit sweet and salty, a bit creamy and the best part of it: there was a lot of it. I swallowed everything and stayed until she relaxed, and I could breathe again.

She pulled me up and hugged me desperately. “James, I love you so much. You make me so happy. Take me – I want to be yours.”

I almost fell for the temptation to take her right now and possess her forever, but this was not what I had promised.

“Darling, I love you, too, but remember what we had promised each other? I would only take what was freely given and you are in no condition to decide the rest of your life in an erotic haze. If the story your mother told me is true, this will define your life forever – and I don’t want you to make a mistake at this moment. Come to me to Sydney next weekend; you will have a week to decide and you could even discuss this with your mother; but if you came, I would know that this is what you want for the rest of your life, and not just for an erotic moment.”

I took her in my arms and held her very close. She took a deep breath and sat up. “James, you are evil, very evil. How can you get me into this situation and then withdraw with a speech of promises and honor? Don’t you think I know what I am doing? I want you. I want you now!”

“Maureen darling, you don’t know how much it costs me to keep my promise, but I wanted to look at my mirror and your face and see that I did the right thing; I gave you time to reflect and decide. You will always be in my arms and in my heart – just do it for the right reason.”

She looked at me for a long time and then she hit me – and not gently, either.

“I hate you, James. I love you, but right at this moment I really hate you.” and hit me again.

“Let’s see what you’ll do in an erotic moment, as you so easily said...” and pushed me back onto the bed. She kissed me briefly and then went wandering down my body, kissing and licking every spot. My shaft jumped when finally she arrived at her goal, she took me into her mouth. I said that I was already very close and that she should be careful. “The only thing I am going to be careful about is to see that I don’t miss a drop.” She began to lick the head, moving the tip of her tongue up and down, smearing a steady stream of juice across the now shimmering head. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she sucked the head back inside.

I started to moan and pushed my head forwards deeper into her mouth. She let this happen for a moment and then withdrew her mouth and looked at my shaft. She resisted my wish to draw her closer to my penis or move faster. Maureen wanted to tease me, draw it out, and let me wait for my release. When she finally let me cum, I exploded right into her face, and it was a full load. There were white, creamy drops all over her face, in her hair, and a big one on her nose threatening to fall down any moment. She smirked and said “Payback is nice, isn’t it? An erotic moment did you say?” She wiped all the cream into her face and body and smiled contentedly.

I leaned back and she climbed on top of me, covering me with herself. It was a wonderful sentiment, feeling the weight of her body, her breasts pushing down into me, and her legs wrapped around me. She leaned forward to kiss me, but suddenly stopped. “Will you kiss me when I have your cum on my lips and in my mouth?”

“I don’t see why not; I have your cum in mine.” She kissed me passionately, but with a lot of tenderness. We kissed for a long time.

She snuggled into me and relaxed as she seemed to be exhausted, mentally and physically. Moving around a bit until she had found the right position, she closed her eyes. “I’m so happy, James, but don’t forget: I hate you, too!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.