The Plunge - Cover

The Plunge

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Wife catches the maid giving her husband a blowjob. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

She caught the maid giving her husband a blowjob.

She opened her mouth in outrage. “What the...!”

“I’m sorry,” Maid said, momentarily releasing Husband’s erection. “I couldn’t resist. You shouldn’t be so selfish.”

“So you think we should share?” Wife barked.

“Might be fun,” Maid offered. And she took Husband’s cock back into her mouth.

“I can’t believe your impertinence,” Wife said. “And you!” she said to Husband. “You—You—You!”

“She sucks good,” Husband said.

“Oh yeah! I’ll show you good,” Wife said, and she knelt on the couch, nuzzled Maid’s head to the side, and took Husband’s cock between her lips.

Maid mouthed the penis from the side.

Husband moaned.

Wife sucked and licked.

Maid’s right hand stole between Husband’s legs, found the warm furrow.

Simultaneously, Maid’s left hand dipped into Wife’s crease, found the erect clit, the moist cunt.

“Oh God oh God oh God!” Husband groaned.

Wife kept her lips clasped to Husband’s cock. Her left hand lifted Maid’s skirt. Two fingers eased inside Maid’s quim.

Maid felt the throb and pulse of Husband’s asshole as his ejaculations began.

Spurts of hot cum jetted against the back of Wife’s throat.

Wife and Maid caressed each other to climax as Husband’s cock emptied and dwindled.

“That was so good,” said Maid, once Husband’s cum had been fully shared and swallowed.

“It was,” Wife agreed, “but next time I get to be the maid.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.